WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

anyone looking for a Sober Boat Bunny?

Advantage 1

Reaction score
"Sober boat bunny who can drive a boat!!! Why get a BUI when you can have a hot bunny serve your drinks, drive you around, and look sexy!!! For more details please email me or text 8183883820. Fourth of July special!!!! $250.00 per day. Friday, Saturday, and Sunday!!!!"

Would be less expensive than a BUI.

shintoooo

I'm Blessed
Reaction score
I've beached next to her in the channel and talked to her and we ended up going to the same high school. She's a really nice girl and she looks good in a bikini too [emoji6].

She knows how to drive that pontoon as good as any pro I've seen. I think she provides a good service. If I didn't have a boat or wanted to party hard I would hire her for the day. $250 is a great deal.

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
Is the 250 including the pontoon?
I think she drives your boat for that fee.

My buddy did pay $500 a day for a guy to drive him and his freinds around Havasu in his boat on 4th of July. He is licensed captain. They got picked up at the Nautical.

530RL

Reaction score
Two pages and not a single joke about a happy finish.

You guys are losing it. :D

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Did you read her post about the wheel chair and her sons scooter? :hmm

"Hoping we as a community can bring her wheelchair back! You helped bring my sons scooter back so let's do this!"

It wasn't her wheelchair, it's another local Havasu person had it stolen from them..
Strangely I know someone else whom had a wheel chair stolen from them out here as well? Those things must be in demand.

wishiknew

Reaction score
If I remember right some people were kinda rude to her. I don't think it was over the top, but it want a warm welcome either. Disappointing that some people feel the need to be that way..

I woudnt throw her off my boat :D:D

Dylan97

Reaction score
I see these posts are from a while back, but is there still such thing as the sober boat bunny who can drive and serve drinks to hire in Havasu? Looks like the links here are old.

hallett21

Reaction score
I see these posts are from a while back, but is there still such thing as the sober boat bunny who can drive and serve drinks to hire in Havasu? Looks like the links here are old.
Uh oh you unearthed a can of worms lol

The RDP of 2015 would say have a good time. RDP of today requires a Coast Guard licensed captain, commercial insurance policy with a minimum of 10 million in coverage. Also you need a lawyer to draw up a tight contract.

If you think im kidding one members wife wanted to have a girls weekend and another member offered to chauffeur them around and WW3 broke out.

Tooms22

On Vacation
Reaction score
Damnit Dylan, how the hell did you end up here looking for boat bunnies?! 🤣

Hopefully someone here has some recommendations for you.

sintax

Reaction score
Can this boat bunny backup a trailer?

Asking for a friend!!

hallett21

Reaction score
Any pics of this old boat bunny
She probably has 2 kids and is happily married at this point.

It’s like everything else on here. Whoever wasn’t happy in life hated the idea. The other half said go for it.

See on RDP whether it be a girls weekend, business venture or guys weekend there needs to be zero downside. And ideally 50% upside, otherwise why even leave your house?

And honestly there should be no negative downside. Meaning we all make money on whatever we do even if we lose. Because we all pay cash and pay American Express 2 months in advance on our expenses

HubbaHubbaLife

Reaction score
We've got captains for hire here in Newport harbor.... few of my party boy boat owner buddies use one guy at $250/ hr for harbor cruises, Ebay run kinda thing. Heck, one of em never learned how to drive his 42 Carver.... prefers to socialize and enjoy friends hassle free. Not sure might be $250/ hr like a Bunny Girl at river

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
It still can be done.

Same way a CA resident w/o a cc can keep a pistol by their thigh.

Or you can build a little shed/school house/office in the back yard.

This place has lost any sense of discretion.

X1,000,000,000,000

spark2678

Reaction score
We hired a boat bunny for a company trip around 4-5 years ago. Cute girl. I think she had 2 kids and married to a LHC fire fighter.

Wish I could find her again.

SoCalDave

Reaction score
Per the Urban Dictionary...

1674841774358.png