WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Anyone looking for Aqua swim steps?

Sharpy

Reaction score
Hey guys, I cleaned out my attic this morning and came across 2 steps. If anyone is looking for 1 or 2, PM me and I'll ship them to you. They'll need to be cleaned and if you're super picky, you'll need to get with Aqua for new rubber sleeves, but what more do you want for FREE!

Reaction score
I would love to have a two step version. This may be a duplicate reply and if so I'm sorry.

Denny

Moneypit

Ol' school kid..........
Reaction score
I too could use a swim step on my old Tahiti jet boat. Where are you / they located? I might be able to come and get them w/o any shipping fees.... Please call me if you still have any left.
Ray 805 300 0012
PS I use to be able to just jump up out of the water to the deck, but alas, old age and 20 or 30 lbs makes me wish for another way....

Jefftowz

Formerly Old School Ultra
Reaction score
If they are still available I’d love one.

Jefftowz

Formerly Old School Ultra
Reaction score
Hey guys, I cleaned out my attic this morning and came across 2 steps. If anyone is looking for 1 or 2, PM me and I'll ship them to you. They'll need to be cleaned and if you're super picky, you'll need to get with Aqua for new rubber sleeves, but what more do you want for FREE!
Thank you for meeting up today! Can’t wait to get the step installed!

Riley1

Reaction score
Why did I only see this now. I need a second for my starboard side of the swim step. If you still have one?