WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Anyone lose a forklift in Vernon?

Kachina26

Inmate #RDP158
Reaction score
I saw one get swiped in my work cameras. I notified the PD, but they never came.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
I saw one get swiped in my work cameras. I notified the PD, but they never came.
Interesting. In order to put it in the system as stolen the PD would need the owner or at least the responsible party with the serial number, make, model, etc. Many of the rental outfits have GPS of some sort by now.

How do you know it was stolen?

Kachina26

Inmate #RDP158
Reaction score
Friends have LA Lifts in Vernon ~ any idea what time?
9:30PM
Interesting. In order to put it in the system as stolen the PD would need the owner or at least the responsible party with the serial number, make, model, etc. Many of the rental outfits have GPS of some sort by now.

How do you know it was stolen?
They live in a box truck box next to a truck repair company. They came flying down the street on the thing and swung it in behind the truck body. Within minutes, they were covering it with a tarp and placing random debris around it to hide it. Later, they brought people over to come look at it. Finally, around 3:30PM yesterday, they put a barrel on the pallet that was on the forks and rode off into the sunset. I assume they found a buyer because they never came back with it.

Luvnlife

Head Ram Rod
Reaction score

They live in a box truck box next to a truck repair company. They came flying down the street on the thing and swung it in behind the truck body. Within minutes, they were covering it with a tarp and placing random debris around it to hide it. Later, they brought people over to come look at it. Finally, around 3:30PM yesterday, they put a barrel on the pallet that was on the forks and rode off into the sunset. I assume they found a buyer because they never came back with it.

That would do it👍🏻

Danger Dave

Sarcastically Optimistic 😁
Reaction score

"I don't know, that sounds like a series of random incidents that are being misconstrued. No charges." - DA Gascon

DLC

Reaction score
Yeah, I was hoping someone would get their equipment back. I know nobody is going to jail for it.

Only person going to jail is someone that has something to loose - somebody with a job and a family! All others can be released….

go figure

Backlash

Reaction score
"This is an unimportant investigation that cannot take time away from more pressing needs of our police and D.A.'s." Gascon