WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Anyone need a Blue Ox tow bar?

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
We upgraded motorhomes on our trip and the new rig comes with a 10,000 pound blue ox tow bar set up which I already have one. I paid $1300 ish for mine, if some one needs one I’ll hook you up on price.

All you would need is to order the part that attaches to the toad and a vehicle that can be flat towed of course.

Singleton

Reaction score
What did you get now?
Another Super-C or did you go back to a pusher

Devious_Chris

I wear sunglasses, lake Havasu city az.
Reaction score
We upgraded motorhomes on our trip and the new rig comes with a 10,000 pound blue ox tow bar set up which I already have one. I paid $1300 ish for mine, if some one needs one I’ll hook you up on price.

All you would need is to order the part that attaches to the toad and a vehicle that can be flat towed of course.

I think I need that! I will text you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
What did you get now?
Another Super-C or did you go back to a pusher
Back to a pusher. The super c we have is a great weekend rig. We just spent a month on the road, need something larger and smoother riding. Bought this one in Atlanta, flying back to get it in a few weeks.
39AEBFE6-23EF-4926-B0FB-D3B57D776CE6.jpeg

Singleton

Reaction score
Back to a pusher. The super c we have is a great weekend rig. We just spent a month on the road, need something larger and smoother riding. Bought this one in Atlanta, flying back to get it in a few weeks.

I test drove the same SC you had and came to that conclusion.
Weekend short trip good, long trips bad. most likely will pick up a used SC in a couple years when the kid wants to bring friends to the desert and we want a adult coach and kids trailer setup.