WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Anyone need some Eibach springs for their RZR 1000 or Turbo?

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
I’m changing the rear suspension setup on my RZR XP41K and need to swap out rear the springs. I’ll have the (4) Eibach springs that are on it to pull off. These would be great upgrade to someone with stock suspension on a Turbo or 1000 4 seater RZR. You’d still need the front springs, but I can tell you which ones you need and you can buy the loose springs.

You’ll save a few hundred over buying an $875 Eibach spring kit.

I have no idea how to price these!! PM if interested!

glamis0812

Reaction score
I believe 1000’s have walkers and Turbo’s have fox shocks and you should list what stage you have.

Shortdeck

Reaction score
Tell what what the spring rates and inside diameter springs you got. [emoji3166]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rickym20

Reaction score
Just curious since I just bought a set at the sand show and haven’t installed, was it a difference over stock? I’m not expecting much but my stock springs settled so I needed to do something .

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
Just curious since I just bought a set at the sand show and haven’t installed, was it a difference over stock? I’m not expecting much but my stock springs settled so I needed to do something .

Big difference over stock. The springs do more than the shock revalve.

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
Tell what what the spring rates and inside diameter springs you got. [emoji3166]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They are 3 inch ID 250 and 300 rate.

They will work on any 2 inch or 2.5 inch shock, Fox or Walker.

Bpracing1127

Reaction score
Night and day difference

Would be like driving a tuned Porsche vs a turbo civic. Both have the same hp but Porsche wins every time. Your back will thank you

Rattle Can Lou

Reaction score
Just put Shock Therapy spring kit on 19 XP turbo...haven't driven it yet...but excited..read lots of good stuff..Eibach probably builds them..IDK

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
Just put Shock Therapy spring kit on 19 XP turbo...haven't driven it yet...but excited..read lots of good stuff..Eibach probably builds them..IDK

He used to use Eibach. These springs are from a Shock Therapy package when he used Eibach springs.

You will like the ST kit, It is very good.

jetur

Reaction score
I have them on my Turbo XP 4 seat (Fox Shocks) and they make a huge difference. GLWTS