WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Anyone never been tested, never had the jab?

warpt71

Lower River Lover
Reaction score
Got tested this month because I was exposed through work, tested neg. Other than that, never. I as well have pretty much lived life normally. Flew to Oregon back in Sept without issue and rarely wore a mask up there. Its time to move on IMO

JFMFG

Reaction score
Lol, what like they were gonna tell her she couldn’t come in and have a baby, what was she supposed to do if she was positive, have the baby in the parking lot by the dumpsters???
Fuck if I know man. They tested her but didn’t test me. We had to wear a mask while in the delivery room didn’t wanna push to hard to not wear it because it is also her place of employment lol

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Tested multiple times for work. Had to when the whole family got sick.

nowski

Reaction score
Never tested, never jabbed, tired of the lies, this wise ram has left the drove and all those lambs. Viewed as an outcast known as a black sheep, living life free as God intended, he's always watching over me and I'm never alone...

Black Sheep Daily Regiment: Vitamin C, Vitamin D and Zinc...

25Elmn8r

Reaction score
No direct test and no jab. My wife got sick April of this year, she got tested because our daughter just had our first grandchild and we didn't want to expose her or the baby. Tested positive, got her pretty good. 8 days in bed, but never to the point of needing to go to dr. That was the hardest 2 weeks to be away from that newborn baby girl. I got sick for 2 days during this time and assumed I had it as well, just never felt the need to get tested. I donate blood (double red cells) on a schedule and they test each time, which showed I have the antibodies after my May donation so my assumption was right.

My work "requires" the jab to be in the office, but since I work from home 1300 miles away... And if I need to go to the office, which I do next month, they know I wont be vaxxed and will make the exception.

Both kids have said no to the jab, in fact the boy said F no! Unfortunately my SIL had to get the jab for work. Firefighter in WA state. Thankfully no adverse reactions, but who knows what the long term effects are.

Dettom

Reaction score
One of my good friends never got tested or got the shots. He died 12/14/21 of Covid. 54 years old.

Activated

Deplorable
Reaction score
No “vaccine” but have been tested multiple times because of work.

If you have any symptoms they want you to get tested.

Spudsbud

Reaction score
Speaking of home kits
About an hour ago. 1st time!
Big Negative

Had a slight fever and chills last nite.
I thought..... utt ohh......
I also, yesterday, started a new medicine.
Easily a side effect from the reaction.....

Attachments

• 20211223_130856.jpg
    20211223_130856.jpg
    220.2 KB · Views: 25
  • 20211223_130148.jpg
    20211223_130148.jpg
    598.1 KB · Views: 22
  • 20211223_130138.jpg
    20211223_130138.jpg
    362.1 KB · Views: 27

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score
I test constantly. Everyday it feels like I’m notified that I’ve had a “contact” from either a job site or office I’ve visited.

The funniest one was a few weeks ago. My son’s school nurse calls me and tells me to come grab him because he tested positive.

I ask her how is that possible when he had Covid two months prior? She didn’t know. I ask her what symptoms he has and she says none 🤷

Now I’m in a situation where his sister, his Mom and myself need to be tested for work & school reasons. I schedule appointments for all four of us and both my kids Mom and my son are positive and my daughter and I are negative. Nobody has a single symptom and everyone but myself had Covid two months prior. Apparently they got Covid twice within 8 weeks (I’m being sarcastic and don’t believe they had Covid twice).

It’s happen to a few of my employees as well.

warpt71

Lower River Lover
Reaction score
I test constantly. Everyday it feels like I’m notified that I’ve had a “contact” from either a job site or office I’ve visited.

The funniest one was a few weeks ago. My son’s school nurse calls me and tells me to come grab him because he tested positive.

I ask her how is that possible when he had Covid two months prior? She didn’t know. I ask her what symptoms he has and she says none 🤷

Now I’m in a situation where his sister, his Mom and myself need to be tested for work & school reasons. I schedule appointments for all four of us and both my kids Mom and my son are positive and my daughter and I are negative. Nobody has a single symptom and everyone but myself had Covid two months prior. Apparently they got Covid twice within 8 weeks (I’m being sarcastic and don’t believe they had Covid twice).

It’s happen to a few of my employees as well.

So I have talked to the nurses at my work and found out that the rapid test we use tests for the antibodies. The lab tests that get sent to the hospital actuall test for the virus. In theory, a rapid test will show positive for anyone that has had the vid, past or present. The lab test will show if the actual virus is present. This is how they call "false positives"

Food for thought!

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score
So I have talked to the nurses at my work and found out that the rapid test we use tests for the antibodies. The lab tests that get sent to the hospital actuall test for the virus. In theory, a rapid test will show positive for anyone that has had the vid, past or present. The lab test will show if the actual virus is present. This is how they call "false positives"

Food for thought!

That makes sense. The first test was a rapid and then followed up with a lab test, both were positive for my kid.

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
tested 3x..

1st - coworker tested positive... office staff had to get tested
2nd - Thanksgiving visit in Columbus... in-laws are liberals... honey and I tested before our trip...
3rd - two weeks ago... I was sick as shit!! (thanks to my grandson), planned Pebble Beach golf trip, 3 days before trip, took the test just incase... came back positive for being an idiot.... no-covid tho

Merry Christmas

Blue Oval

Reaction score
I got the jab, tested once and negative. Heavy mechanic got it at a class for getting certified for concealed weapons permit(With jab). Didn’t even know he had it. Bodyman got it from his family. Sick as hell. Stayed out of hospital with out jab. Best friend died from it last December, he had cancer twice. I have known several people with it, they pulled thru. Long time friend retired back to Boyne City, he was not going to get jab. He ended up in hospital and passed Tuesday. I don’t know what is right or wrong, but this sucks. Just keep preying this shit will go away!

Last edited:

98special

Reaction score
No test, No jab. SOOO much shit going around, who knows what the truth really is. I don't.

wash11

Reaction score
Didn't plan on doing either. I was due for a colonoscopy since I have family history of prostate cancer- had to test negative before procedure. Amy finally got her boobie rebuild this year, surgery center required a negative test as well.
Knowing I don't have ass cancer of any kind outweighs how much I didn't want to test.