WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Anyone notice?

Just Ducky

Reaction score
Anyone notice the lack of airliners flying over havasu lately? Wife and I sit out in the pool a lot in the afternoon and evening and always noticed a constant stream of commercial flights going by overhead. Well last couple days noticed there were none at all. Zip , nothing. I saw three Chinooks yesterday and an osprey today but nothing else. What the fuck? Is it because we are on the eve of 911 and nobody wants to be on a suicide flight?

Sharp Shooter

The "anti-yuppie"
Reaction score
Planes are still flying or I wouldn’t be here at the airport working right now.

Headless hula

I’ve found boating heaven in Florida!
Reaction score
Anyone notice the lack of airliners flying over havasu lately? Wife and I sit out in the pool a lot in the afternoon and evening and always noticed a constant stream of commercial flights going by overhead. Well last couple days noticed there were none at all. Zip , nothing. I saw three Chinooks yesterday and an osprey today but nothing else. What the fuck? Is it because we are on the eve of 911 and nobody wants to be on a suicide flight?
Go to your “App Store” and download flight radar 24. It shows every bird in the sky with their “squak”, and the tail number. You can see in real time every flight that’s in the air. Well, at least private and commercial….
0BAB94A5-FBB5-4677-8DA2-6919795E7446.png

Reaction score
if it's the contrails you are seeing/not seeing ? I've notice they are far more visible on Cold winter days than Hot summer days...

FreeBird236

Reaction score
Too much smoke?

bk2drvr

Reaction score
I travel a lot for work all over the US and rarely fly over Havasu. If I’m heading East to southern states I fly over Blythe and across AZ. If I’m headed to the mid/upper states to destinations like Chicago, Minneapolis, Denver or even Dallas (big hubs) I fly over Needles and Laughlin a lot. I have flown over Havasu once I believe in 20 yrs of regular bus travel. Lol…