WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Anyone on Nextdoor in your neighborhood?

Runs2rch

Reaction score
So there has a been a bunch of car break ins with a few garage break ins lately in our complex.

I joined the Nextdoor deal under a screen name. The amount of idiot liberals in my neighborhood is out of control. I'm a bully blah blah blah. I'm getting so many threads deleted. Not just my posts its pretty entertaining. Mention Trump and their heads explode.

The break in almost right next to us the people left the garage door remote on the visor, and car unlocked! How dumb can you be? When I posted something like that the public shaming came out how mean I was and I should be helping my neighbors, not chastising them. Give me a break. Zero common sense.

Just wondering if you guys have been on one in your area.

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
I was on it for Heritage Ranch. I think there was 1 liberal post the entire time I was on there. Most everybody up there is very conservative. But..... The amount of overly selfish horse people on there was rediculous!! They were always bitching about loud vehicles or bicycles on trails. Heaven forbid someone rode a dirt bike on one. They lost their minds when I told them that they should train their horses to deal with loud noises.

Sent from my LM-G710VM using Tapatalk

lbhsbz

Reaction score
So there has a been a bunch of car break ins with a few garage break ins lately in our complex.

I joined the Nextdoor deal under a screen name. The amount of idiot liberals in my neighborhood is out of control. I'm a bully blah blah blah. I'm getting so many threads deleted. Not just my posts its pretty entertaining. Mention Trump and their heads explode.

The break in almost right next to us the people left the garage door remote on the visor, and car unlocked! How dumb can you be? When I posted something like that the public shaming came out how mean I was and I should be helping my neighbors, not chastising them. Give me a break. Zero common sense.

Just wondering if you guys have been on one in your area.

I've been banned twice. It really shows you how fucking stupid the population is (who vote) and explains why we're in this spot.

Runs2rch

Reaction score
I was on it for Heritage Ranch. I think there was 1 liberal post the entire time I was on there. Most everybody up there is very conservative. But..... The amount of overly selfish horse people on there was rediculous!! They were always bitching about loud vehicles or bicycles on trails. Heaven forbid someone rode a dirt bike on one. They lost their minds when I told them that they should train their horses to deal with loud noises.

As long as both riders respect each other there are no issues sharing trails. Riding horses my whole life, you have to have a horse that is broken to sounds. Even crossing a street you can encounter something loud that will spook them. Out on a trail you can hear a bike(s) pretty far off. Same when I am on a bike. Some sections you cruise slower knowing you may run up on a horse(s).

Once again all common courtesy and common sense issues.

Runs2rch

Reaction score
I've been banned twice. It really shows you how fucking stupid the population is (who vote) and explains why we're in this spot.

Spot on. The level of stupid is out of control. You want to ask. Are you people really this fucking dumb?!

I'm probably already banned. Typical left. Oh we don't agree. Ban or delete. Oh but I thought you were so tolerant? Haha

Runs2rch

Reaction score
Unfortunately all my training on boating forums have made me far superior than all the people on that site.

Been banned once for calling someone out. It’s entertaining being the troll.

Hahaha RDP training!

grumpy88

Reaction score
I was on one but couldn't stand the stay at home mom's that were over perinoind . Any car that was out of place was call to action

DirtyWhiteDog

Reaction score
Nextdoor got boring. Now ring neighborhood, that's entertainment. Now you got dumb ass's with video. It's worth the $100 a year just for the random tweaker coming to someone's door for a cigarette.

https://neighbors.ring.com/n/Vn0ox

Reactions: DWC

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
As long as both riders respect each other there are no issues sharing trails. Riding horses my whole life, you have to have a horse that is broken to sounds. Even crossing a street you can encounter something loud that will spook them. Out on a trail you can hear a bike(s) pretty far off. Same when I am on a bike. Some sections you cruise slower knowing you may run up on a horse(s).

Once again all common courtesy and common sense issues.
That is precisely what I had said.

What really out them over the top was when I called them irresponsible pet owners (if it ain't a working horse, it's a pet). They lost their minds. Quiet hilarious.

aka619er

That Guy.....
Reaction score
Its absolutely pathetic in my neighborhood. The complaints and comments generally drive me to log out.

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
I’m in my 3rd Nextdoor neighborhood since we moved twice in 3 years.

The stupidity and selfishness of most people is painful to behold. It makes me appreciate all the time I spend on my home and on my property instead of dealing with the public

Buggydave

Reaction score
I have been banned twice now from my Nextdoor. First time was some lady complaining about how people in the hood don't like the stray cats and telling everyone to catch them, take them and have them spayed/nutered then release them where you found them! I said, hell no, I trap them then take to desert and release for the Coyotes. Second time was a lady who posted a "urgent" message that sent out an emergency message to all in the area that she had found a GOD DAMM PIGEON that had been hit by a car and had a broken wing and wanted to know who to call to get it picked up and fixed!!!! At least 5 others replied to her post that no one will get a pigeon. I posted that she needed to put it out of its misery by grabbing its head and swinging it around until its head popped off!!! She said I was being cruel! I told her that's how its done when dove hunting and a dove is not dead, it puts it out of its misery! I was reported for animal cruelty, and banned. So, I decided to try to join again, to say fuck them, but they would not let me, so I had to change my name, and use a different email. I am now known on my Nextdoor as Barry McCockner!

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
I'm amazed at how some folks can get out of bed and find their way to work.....We typically have people ask the same questions and post the same shit that has been given intelligent answers they can't comprehend. Same bitches about the same topics that are explained to them and those before them, yet few remember or understand.

Always somebody coming upon snakes in the yards. I and a couple others have given up how to explain what kind of snake. They don't listen and doesn't matter how many links to snake ID sites you post, they still can't figure it out. The most frequent one is those who have Water Mocassins that are actually common water snakes that have similar markings and diamond shaped heads. Good grief they can't follow along.....

And dogs take a beating. The pictures posted of loose dogs in crazy, yet cats run amuk. Had a lady get pissed at me when she was remarking how neat it was to hear the coyotes howl in the nearby forest. Then the next week complaining about her missing cat and another missing down the street. I commented on how it was likely those neat coyotes taking the cats.....She was aghast. They're just wild dogs and would never come into the lighted subdivision. I was just one of those cruel hunter types.

The ignorance of so many topics is unbelievable and frightening

Keymyster

Reaction score
I'm on the Ring app here in Havasu. Never ending about these fucktards posting about seeing a coyote in the desert. No shit. If you care about you're animals you don't leave them outside.

aka619er

That Guy.....
Reaction score
I'm on the Ring app here in Havasu. Never ending about these fucktards posting about seeing a coyote in the desert. No shit. If you care about you're animals you don't leave them outside.
The Ring alerts are killing me.

"Hey everyone, why is this person coming to my door, why is this car driving by my house, ect"

Shut the F%$# up..........

havasujeeper

Reaction score
Someone on my Next Door site just posted a picture of a dog turd, and tried shaming the dog's owner with said picture. It was a "roll eyes" moment.

Runs2rch

Reaction score
Someone on my Next Door site just posted a picture of a dog turd, and tried shaming the dog's owner with said picture. It was a "roll eyes" moment.
That is definitely someone with too much time on their hands! Hahaha

brgrcru

Reaction score
Never even heard of sites like that .
Man, am I out of the loop. Probably a good thing .

Bigbore500r

Reaction score
I joined next door and quickly deleted it. Realized I was surrounded by the wrong kind of people

Bigbore500r

Reaction score
Not every neighborhood makes the 5pm news. :):D

Rat sympathizers.....they live among us

7487E6F7-A033-4164-8869-DFAFDDB9468A.jpeg

HCP3

Reaction score
I am thinking about signing up just to see how stupid my neighbors are.

lbhsbz

Reaction score
My favorite are when some asshole shoots off a bunch of fireworks...which happens all the time, since this Long Beach. Instant 3 posts minimum...”did anyone else hear those?” No bitch, just you. That’s why 4th of July is so shitty...because only a single person in the crowd can hear the bangs at the fireworks show.

Then this morning we have some dumbass who noticed a bunch of porch lites on this morning walking his dog, and is trying to gather up a crew to go knock on doors telling folks to turn them off to save electricity. Lol. Can’t wait for that one to happen

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
Hey so anyone know where I can take this Rat with a broke leg I found? :D
We had a lady that got bit picking up a possum she'd "witnessed" being hit by a car.....It lay flopping in the road and she was going to take "the poor thing" to the vet:eek:

Reactions: DWC

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
I am thinking about signing up just to see how stupid my neighbors are.

Save your time and frustration. Imagine this: The dumbest fucktards in the US and they're worried about the smallest things in life and they like to meddle in everyone's business. Those are your/our neighbors.

Nextdoor has real value (fires, floods, emergencies, recommendations on local services, restaurants, etc.) but otherwise your head will hurt with the stupidity

Bigbore500r

Reaction score
Hey so anyone know where I can take this Rat with a broke leg I found? :D
My neighbor will tell you to nurse it back to health yourself because none of the local vets appreciate all forms of life. Then she’ll take it to a nice park in Beverly Hills and relocate it. And I’m not joking

Tank

Reaction score
I shit you not. Some stupid ass posted a photo of a butterfly with a broken wing asking where she should take it to get cared for! A buddy that is on there and has literally been kicked off 5 times loves fucking with people on there and replied, “crazy glue really works well...” and that he’s done it himself etc. the thread went on and he kept with the story. It was pretty good entertainment.
People are fuckin stupid. I ask myself at work no less than every day how people survive.

500bbc

Reaction score
Half the nitwits in my hood post coyote sightings every 30 minutes, the other half are coexist imbecile.
They always play the "they were here first " card, I remind them so were the spiders, tarantulas, rattlesnakes, rats and cockroaches.

It triggers the shit out of them.:D

236eagledave

Reaction score
NextDoor has got nothing on Havasu Orchids and Onions on FB. Unbelievable what people will whine and complain about here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mjc

Retired Neighbor
Reaction score
NextDoor has got nothing on Havasu Orchids and Onions on FB. Unbelievable what people will whine and complain about here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No kidding

DWC

Reaction score
The Ring app isn’t nearly as bad since i unchecked Pet stuff. Now it’s a barrage of morons who post when they hear a loud noise, anyone walks to their door or when their Amazon package is stolen. I spent a couple weeks early on trolling and flagging posts. Mostly for entertainment. Funny as hell to watch people freak out. My wife is worried about the bad karma. I’m sure there’s way worse shit I’ve done that I’ll get paid back for.