WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Anyone see these build built? Home with storage

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
Bottom of Industrial = Whatta deal this is compared to Riviera!! LOL.

Orange Juice

Reaction score
The air conditioned pull thru man cave looks interesting. How much for just the man cave? I don’t need a house.

I thought Havasu had height restrictions?

Last edited:

Xtrmwakeboarder

Reaction score
We used call them "condos". Not the "home" I would want.
Different strokes. I’d definitely opt for not sharing walls as one of the options in the ad. If I’m not there a bunch, the low maintenance aspect would be pretty cool.

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
Ad said only one left. Wonder if the option to widen and/or not have any shared walls apply to the "last" one?

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Is this the land that was bought at auction directly across from Windsor?

boatpi

Reaction score
It is along the line of units built at a number of private race tracks, small condo with store for your track cars, and a lift to work on them.

just_floatin

Reaction score
Bummer some homeowners are going to loose their lake view if these 7M dollar homes are erected four stories up. Having said that, If I had FU money I would purchase one spending daytime hours in the cave and evenings on the lido deck.

Mandelon

Coffee makes me poop.
Reaction score
I tinkered with an idea like this years ago, but didn't have the capacity to do anything about it. Really large pull through garages, big homes above, big rooftop deck, nice common area pool, jacuzzi and washup areas. With the right crowd it would be pretty sweet.

sirbob

Reaction score
SummitKarl project? Kinda cool for a vacay home.

I recall a few years ago Karl shared some drawings for a project that sounded a lot like this.

I’ve been interested in this concept for years and never saw anything for sale or heard anymore about it.

This one sounds like the units are a little bigger than he was talking about at the time?

I’d love a lock and leave set up like this.

BingerFang

Reaction score
Looks like the Walmart version of the homes in Sailing Hawks.

DUNEFLYER

The original DUNEFLYER of RDP 😁
Reaction score
So where is this exactly?
Ad says 1 mile from boat ramp at bottom of industrial. The bottom of industrial is like right at the boat ramp, not 1 mile away.

C_J_J_C

Reaction score
I emailed him last night at 1am saying I was interested and asked for more information, including builder name and location. This is the reply:

CAll me today ay 928.706.8404 Wil
I have one I am selling that was to go to a friend and was heavily discounted. Four guys are trying to meet my conditions for the sale of that home by Friday and place a $20k deposit. If you are truly interested I will explain the deal and you can take the deal my friend was supposed to get, he very unexpectedly passed in 2021.

Looks like I could get a good deal. Only a 20K cash deposit. No, I'm not calling.

C-Ya

Int’l Maritime Captain
Reaction score
I emailed him last night at 1am saying I was interested and asked for more information, including builder name and location. This is the reply:

I have one I am selling that was to go to a friend and was heavily discounted. Four guys are trying to meet my conditions for the sale of that home by Friday and place a $20k deposit. If you are truly interested I will explain the deal and you can take the deal my friend was supposed to get, he very unexpectedly passed in 2021.

Looks like I could get a good deal. Only a 20K cash deposit. No, I'm not calling.

C’mon….. At least call him then give us the details?

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
A craigslist ad for a new multimillion dollar build with no contact information. Where do I send my deposit? Only one left.

And more words spelled wrong then right? Lol. What could go wrong?

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

I know who this is…. Met several times..

Interesting fellow, but not for me.

HB2Havasu

Reaction score
I didn’t know any area in town was allowed a 4 story building permit? I’m sure I’m wrong but No Thanks. Navigating 4 flights of stairs after boating and drinking all day isn’t as fun as it sounds, lol 😂

jailbird141

Reaction score
I didn’t know any area in town was allowed a 4 story building permit? I’m sure I’m wrong but No Thanks. Navigating 4 flights of stairs after boating and drinking all day isn’t as fun as it sounds, lol 😂

But it says you can get an elevator? LOL

SummitKarl

LHC Architect
Reaction score
depends on property classification ex. R1 thru R-3=15' RSGD= 42' unless next to SFR then 18', RE=30' you can add building height but you must grade down a equal amount from the established max grade for the property, ie how I get these two stories to work on R-1=15' max lots.
shorewood.jpg