WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Anyone ship a boat on a trailer from east to west?

JB in so cal

Reaction score
Don't need exact amount but a ballpark if someone's done it. Trailer overall length about 26-27 feet.

Civil Onrest

Reaction score
Just had a boat shipped (pulled) from NC to So. Cal. 3 months ago same size you mentioned. Insured etc. $25K. Very professional. I got lucky, he was not dead-heading back. If interested I will forward his contact. Highly recommend him.

77 SLEEK

Reaction score
Just had a boat shipped from Redding CA to northern ILL for $2,650.00 From Eagleline transport 561 886-8101 very professional and great job

Englewood

Reaction score
Having one shipped this weekend...Kansas to Lake Havasu - $1.50/mile

Bradshaw wanted 1.90/mile and uShip was 1.15/mile

Outlaw Boat Transport

Reaction score
Don't need exact amount but a ballpark if someone's done it. Trailer overall length about 26-27 feet.

It all depends on the size and width of the boat. Lots of variables. call me 909-285-7486
1 million cargo, 1 million liability. Veteran owned and we are the only transport company on RDP's directory

Reactions: FCT

Mototrig

Reaction score
There's a guy always advertising on Scream and Fly.

Outlaw Boat Transport

Reaction score
There's a guy always advertising on Scream and Fly.

that will be Frank Mole. He does not come to the west coast

King295

Well-Known Inmate #20225
Reaction score
@Outlaw Boat Transport pulled my boat from NY to CA a few years back. Price was fair and his service was more than I could have asked for.

Especially when Jeff called after he was getting ready to hook up and inspected my boat and trailer and called to let me know that the new tires I expected to be on the trailer before his arrival were not there (my fault). He didn't sweat it at all and took my boat and trailer to a nearby tire shop to get them installed and was on the road in a matter of an hour. Constant updates and arrived ahead of schedule in perfect shape. I wouldn't use anyone else based on my experience.

FCT

Reaction score
There isn’t shit coming out of Florida to go west so it’s cheaper then going east for sure. Your best bet is to have someone like Outlaw pull it for you if they are already on the East coast. Depending on the height if you don’t have it pulled by someone putting it on a Landoll is the easiest way if you don’t have a loading dock on both ends. On the cheap side you will be about $2.5-$3 a mile at least for that though. I’m not a broker but if you don’t use Outlaw I can put you in touch with one that can help you out. Be careful because 98% of brokers are idiots that don’t know a damn thing about what they are moving,

Outlaw Boat Transport

Reaction score
There isn’t shit coming out of Florida to go west so it’s cheaper then going east for sure. Your best bet is to have someone like Outlaw pull it for you if they are already on the East coast. Depending on the height if you don’t have it pulled by someone putting it on a Landoll is the easiest way if you don’t have a loading dock on both ends. On the cheap side you will be about $2.5-$3 a mile at least for that though. I’m not a broker but if you don’t use Outlaw I can put you in touch with one that can help you out. Be careful because 98% of brokers are idiots that don’t know a damn thing about what they are moving,

most center consoles are already high up so putting it on a landoll that is already 36" high will hit every bridge coming out here LOL.

FCT

Reaction score
most center consoles are already high up so putting it on a landoll that is already 36" high will hit every bridge coming out here LOL.
Apparently you didn’t read what I wrote. That’s why I said depending on the height. I guess I missed the part where it didn’t say it was a center console.....

Last edited:

YoPengo

Inmate #47
Reaction score
Half my Tidewater sales go to Florida.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk