WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Anyone traveling to Havasu?

Rexone

an ordinary American
Reaction score
in the next couple days. I have a milk crate of parts and a small tire I need to get to my brother there. I can bring to you and he will pick up from you there if you can just take them. let me know [email protected]. Thank you. I am in San Gabriel Valley and west Inland Empire area.

CampbellCarl

Reaction score
in the next couple days. I have a milk crate of parts and a small tire I need to get to my brother there. I can bring to you and he will pick up from you there if you can just take them. let me know [email protected]. Thank you. I am in San Gabriel Valley and west Inland Empire area.

Mike, I can take them to Needles the following week if he doesn't need them sooner. Headed to Needles Thursday 2/26.

sergeantmike

Reaction score
My partner is coming in Friday from So. O.C. if that works.... P.M. me

SummitKarl

LHC Architect
Reaction score

Hey Mike as far as I know I am going to LABS Thursday, I can bring it back to Tony if you get it to Labs or somewhere along the I-10.

BTW you been to his new house yet?.................:thumbup: he did a very nice job

obnoxious001

Engine building character
Reaction score

I need to make one or more trips to Parker this week, Joe may be able to ferry them up to Havasu for you.

88vector

Reaction score
I am also leaving fornparker on thursday afternoon. Taking the 40, so travelling through havasu. I would also be willing to help.

Toolman

Reaction score
I will be passing thru Havasu Sat morn the 28 th of Feb. I'm in La Habra.

Rexone

an ordinary American
Reaction score
Karl what/where is LABS?
No I've not been to Havasu in over a year.

Is anyone going somewhat close to the Ontario / Upland area?

SummitKarl

LHC Architect
Reaction score
Karl what/where is LABS?
No I've not been to Havasu in over a year.

Is anyone going somewhat close to the Ontario / Upland area?

hey Mike, LABS (LA boat show) , yea I am sure we are driving the I-10
I'll pm you my cell

your brothers new villa, you know this makes you the last "Guardlebene" I haven't done plans for :D

Attachments

• tony.jpg
    tony.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 9