WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Anyone use Desert Storm Pools?

Socalx09

Reaction score
Hello!

My uncle (finally) decided to add a pool to the Havasu backyard. I’m in charge of getting the quotes from the pool builders and design aspect. I reached out to most of the pool builders and so far the only company after a few days to call back was Desert Storm Pools. April was very nice on the phone and I have a scheduled phone call with the owner next week to at least get on the dig list if all goes well. I believe it’s in late May to start. And I will probably have to drive out to Havasu soon for a formal estimate in the next two weeks.

Their reviews look good online, but I haven’t heard of them until the Havasu neighbor sent me their ad so thought I was check here :)

DRYHEAT

Reaction score
If you do a search on here I think two or three members have used them and I have been happy.

Socalx09

Reaction score
If you do a search on here I think two or three members have used them and I have been happy.
Thank you! Just found a a few of the pool builds. I kept getting desert storm related threads, but once I typed it correctly, I got the build threads.

DMF

Reaction score
We just finished a build with Brian about 3 weeks ago. Our backyard came out awesome. He did everything he said he was going to do and the build took about 8 weeks from start to finish. I would recommend Desert Storm to anyone looking for a pool in Havasu.

FishSniper

Reaction score
Hello!

My uncle (finally) decided to add a pool to the Havasu backyard. I’m in charge of getting the quotes from the pool builders and design aspect. I reached out to most of the pool builders and so far the only company after a few days to call back was Desert Storm Pools. April was very nice on the phone and I have a scheduled phone call with the owner next week to at least get on the dig list if all goes well. I believe it’s in late May to start. And I will probably have to drive out to Havasu soon for a formal estimate in the next two weeks.

Their reviews look good online, but I haven’t heard of them until the Havasu neighbor sent me their ad so thought I was check here :)
I met with Brian the owner a month ago and have seen a pool build he did. He came highly recommend and I see why he was professional and gave good advice. I will be using him when we are ready to go which is hopefully sooner then later.

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score
Hello!

Holy moly .. hows it going stranger?? Hopefully all is good!!

Sorry I have no pool input..lol

jones performance

Reaction score
so far they are the only pool builder in town that actually does what they promise. i havent heard of any neg experience from anyone.

Socalx09

Reaction score
so far they are the only pool builder in town that actually does what they promise. i havent heard of any neg experience from anyone.
I met with Brian the owner a month ago and have seen a pool build he did. He came highly recommend and I see why he was professional and gave good advice. I will be using him when we are ready to go which is hopefully sooner then later.
We just finished a build with Brian about 3 weeks ago. Our backyard came out awesome. He did everything he said he was going to do and the build took about 8 weeks from start to finish. I would recommend Desert Storm to anyone looking for a pool in Havasu.
Thank you! I really appreciate it. Eases my mind a bit more. Especially since I feel like this may be the only estimate we may get. I’m sure it’s a bit of bad timing to start this close to summer though!

Socalx09

Reaction score
Holy moly .. hows it going stranger?? Hopefully all is good!!

Sorry I have no pool input..lol
Hey!
I’m still around! Just taking care of grandma, trying to start again school among other things! Sometimes I forget to log in and interact! I blame winter weather!

Hope all is well with you!!!

jones performance

Reaction score
Thank you! I really appreciate it. Eases my mind a bit more. Especially since I feel like this may be the only estimate we may get. I’m sure it’s a bit of bad timing to start this close to summer though!

based off there social media posts it looks like their builds are ranging anywhere from as low as 5 weeks to around 8 weeks. i need to call them myself and get a build cost for my place.

calkid

Reaction score
Desert Storm Pools finished ours just before Christmas and we couldn't be happier. Look for our build thread on here.

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
Glad things are working out for him, it didn’t work out so well for us when he was with sandcastle, we refused to allow him back onto our job. The owner of sandcastle took over and worked directly with us after that.

phuggit

Reaction score
Our neighbor used Desert Storm and he was very happy. It took about 8 weeks, but it was over the holidays so I'm sure those days added to the finish date.