WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Anyone use Dirty Dave

Pacifica41

Reaction score
hey guys just wondering if any of you guys have heard of or had any motor work done by Dirty Dave’s Marine in Perris, Ca. Just putting my feelers out to make sure he’s a legit builder or a smoke blower. Thank you guys, Joe

Riverbottom

Reaction score
If it is the same Dirty Dave that started in Santa Ana and then Elsinore he is a good stand up guy.

Pacifica41

Reaction score
If it is the same Dirty Dave that started in Santa Ana and then Elsinore he is a good stand up guy.
That’s him. I’ve only spoke to him on the phone and he really sounds knowledgeable on motor builds. He sounded like he doesn’t cut corners and wants to give you a good quality build at a good rate. Thanks for your input. I hope some other members here will chime in on some experiences they’ve had with him. Joe

Riverbottom

Reaction score
That’s him. I’ve only spoke to him on the phone and he really sounds knowledgeable on motor builds. He sounded like he doesn’t cut corners and wants to give you a good quality build at a good rate. Thanks for your input. I hope some other members here will chime in on some experiences they’ve had with him. Joe

When you talk to Dave tell him Richard Hammond says Hi.

Magic1

Reaction score
Dave is a great guy, super old school and great attention to detail. Let me warn you he loves to talk, Bring a 6 pack and pull up a chair and you will learn a lot. Tell him Scot Payne said HI, I owe him a call

Pacifica41

Reaction score
Dave is a great guy, super old school and great attention to detail. Let me warn you he loves to talk, Bring a 6 pack and pull up a chair and you will learn a lot. Tell him Scot Payne said HI, I owe him a call
Old school is right Scot. And yes the guy can talk but it’s not BS. I got a good vibe from him over the phone but still wanted to make sure so that’s why I posted up this ad. Thanks again for your feedback.

DaytonaRob

Reaction score
I just bought some Mercruiser accessories and parts from Dave. Killer deal on craigslist. This guy is a cool old dude that knows his shit. He will talk your ear off. Wish I’da brought t a six pack. It’s definitely not a sterile operating room but the engines I saw were sweet.