WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Anyone use ( First Tuesday )

jeteater1

Jet boats suck
Reaction score
I have been thinking about getting my realtor license . I have been home for over 2years with a back injury that has me in bed for most of the day.
Been trying to think of things I could do online.

4Waters

Reaction score
I have been thinking about getting my realtor license . I have been home for over 2years with a back injury that has me in bed for most of the day.
Been trying to think of things I could do online.
What the hell did you do

D19

Reaction score
My wife did Online ED for CA last year. I'm currently doing Hondros for my AZ lic.

jeteater1

Jet boats suck
Reaction score
well the wife went for Allied instead.
Going to have her get hers first.

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score
Before the '08 approx. deal everyone and their Brother/Sister were Realtors. That thinned the Herd. 😆

jeteater1

Jet boats suck
Reaction score
I should of got one back when I was a contractor but had too much other shit going on.

COCA COLA COWBOY

Reaction score
I like Real Estate Trainers in Santa Ana, but have used First Tuesday. Just memorize the questions and take the test.

COCA COLA COWBOY

Reaction score
Before the '08 approx. deal everyone and their Brother/Sister were Realtors. That thinned the Herd. 😆

In the last 4 years we have gone from about 16,000 agents to well over 30,000 agents in San Diego County. It's back! This market is frustrating a lot of the newer agents....they are extremely stressed.

wzuber

Reaction score
I have been thinking about getting my realtor license
why??? just go learn to do your own deals without the liability and restrictions of having a license. They are both a business and require the same amount of work effort to succeed. Being an independent investor has way more benefits. Look up Ward Hannigan and Bruce Norris @ the Norris group. They can mentor you quickly through the difficult early learning curve. Both very successful R.E. people. Good luck.

COCA COLA COWBOY

Reaction score
why??? just go learn to do your own deals without the liability and restrictions of having a license. They are both a business and require the same amount of work effort to succeed. Being an independent investor has way more benefits. Look up Ward Hannigan and Bruce Norris @ the Norris group. They can mentor you quickly through the difficult early learning curve. Both very successful R.E. people. Good luck.

Bruce Norris is extremely skilled. I would absolutely agree with mentoring below him. He is keynote speaker at a few SoCal real estate seminars. Definitely worth attending.