WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Anyone want fill dirt? Havasu

Melloyellovector

Reaction score
Got it handled, thanks Dave

We found a lot 5 mins from house that wants all we can drop. Otherwise had lots in crystal beach that wanted, but like everyone in havasu says, that shits to far, lol

Kachina26

Inmate #RDP158
Reaction score
Got it handled, thanks Dave

We found a lot 5 mins from house that wants all we can drop. Otherwise had lots in crystal beach that wanted, but like everyone in havasu says, that shits to far, lol
Any tips on finding free dirt in my area? When I google it, I see mostly spam.

dspracing

Reaction score
It’s really hard! When I gave away dirt I had the best luck on OfferUp. When I needed dirt, my only success was flagging down a guy with a dump truck, he gave me a number for his buddy who commonly hauled for a guy that built a lot of retaining walls.

You’d think it would be much easier given the nature of the commodity.

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score

I have about 20 yards i have to get ride of. Only thing is that it is in Honolulu. :looking: I gave away about 50 yards on Craigslist when i dug my basement out under the house. LOL. Good times.

Melloyellovector

Reaction score
Landau pools I think is still up there when he‘s not in havasu.
There’s a lot of excavators out there by you. If your not in a hurry, excavators will be your best bet. They‘ll prob ignore your initial calls, until they have a need for you.
There’s a lot of pools still being built up in that area, if a dump truck has a shorter run to your house then where ever he was going, the dirt will be dropped to you first. Or if you need graded say bring fill dirt and dump for free and you’ll pay for grading and compaction, win win

LHC Kirby

LifeTime Member
Reaction score
If he wants to build me a retaining wall about 115’ I’ll take quite a bit 🤪

NicPaus

Reaction score
Check Craigslist on the regular. Your area might be harder to find. Here in the Southbay it's $60 a ton to dump at CWS. The last 2 basement projects I bought a dump truck made ad on Craigslist free dirt within 5 miles. I got rid of all the dirt and then sold the dump trucks when finished. Last big job city required the receipts from CWS or 10k fine. Spent 12k getting rid of nice clean dirt. Same as retaining job we are on today spent almost 4k. Torrance requires receipts from recycle facility for permitted jobs.

Melloyellovector

Reaction score
Check Craigslist on the regular. Your area might be harder to find. Here in the Southbay it's $60 a ton to dump at CWS. The last 2 basement projects I bought a dump truck made ad on Craigslist free dirt within 5 miles. I got rid of all the dirt and then sold the dump trucks when finished. Last big job city required the receipts from CWS or 10k fine. Spent 12k getting rid of nice clean dirt. Same as retaining job we are on today spent almost 4k. Torrance requires receipts from recycle facility for permitted jobs.
Fk Torrance 🤣

most cities will wave, if you can sign off showing dirt was used on another project

Kachina26

Inmate #RDP158
Reaction score
CL has one guy with like a hundred ads. At least for my area. His ads are all for tractor work.

Icky

Reaction score
CL has one guy with like a hundred ads. At least for my area. His ads are all for tractor work.
Not sure where your at, but there's a few listing on Facebook marketplace for the Inland Empire

Melloyellovector

Reaction score
what does this say?... and where is the dirt
D1D049F3-AE79-447B-8D5A-850AF5FC85C5.jpeg

the dirt, it’s gone bow, lol