WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Anyone watch speedway

boatnam2

Reaction score
Missboatnam's nephew has been kicking some ass, His name is ryan fisher and after a rough year in europe he has one costa mesa final and the avi invitational.

svlperry

Reaction score
i met ryan along time ago he use to race victorville speedway

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
Missboatnam's nephew has been kicking some ass, His name is ryan fisher and after a rough year in europe he has one costa mesa final and the avi invitational.

We love speedway. lets all go to one of his races.

wolfie

Reaction score
Damn, I use to love to go see speedway racing at Costa Mesa.
They don't have it out here.

boatnam2

Reaction score
I think the season is over for now and he heads back to europe for awhile.Yep costa mesa still put on the races along with a place in diamond bar i think its off the 60.Plus now there getting the avi thing in bullhead going.I game tyo go tpc whenever he gets back in town.

wolfie

Reaction score
I started going to the speedway races back in the early '70's with my brother. I think I was 14 or 15. Billy Gray (from Father Knows Best), Mike Bast, Bruce Penhall, Mike Faria. I can't remember who the top riders were though. Orange County had the team racing back then with Irwindale and I think Gardena.
Damn those were good times. My wife and i were taking my son just before we moved out here in '01. It was starting to make a resurgence. Sounds like the Bast family saved it. I know that CM fairgrounds were trying to end their lease for a while.
Will good luck to him. Post some pics if you got them.

boatnam2

Reaction score
Its kinda funny to go watch the same guys from 20 years ago when i use to go all the time still race.Faria,swartz,fishback,castro.billy hamil came over from europe and pretty much waxes everyones ass while here but ryan is doing ok.