WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Anyone watch wrestling ? WWE, AEW etc

ElAzul

Well-Known RDP Inmate #211
Reaction score
Since TV in general really sucks D now I started watching more wrestling with my teenage son. Yes it's fake n retarded but honestly that's the fun part it's a nice change with all the serious bullshit going on in the world. I haven't watched much NXT but AEW and WWE have been pretty fun to watch most nights. Wrestlemania is this weekend I want to watch but I'm not a big enough fan to pay for it LoL. I can't be the only ghetto trashy guy here that watches wrestling

Your ad here

Reaction score
The Attitude era of the WWF was entertaining. Then they changed to WWE. It's been lame ever since. Finding watchable stuff on tv is tough. I've been watching RoadKill and the spin offs recently.

TITTIES AND BEER

Honorary RDP Inmate #160 Emeritus - R.I.P. Mark 😢
Reaction score
No no no , I also don’t watch the view or Oprah the pig 🤔✊🏻

79 HUSTLER

Reaction score
The Attitude era of the WWF was entertaining. Then they changed to WWE. It's been lame ever since. Finding watchable stuff on tv is tough. I've been watching RoadKill and the spin offs recently.
What are some of the good spinoffs?? My youtube is getting pretty repetitive lately.

Your ad here

Reaction score
What are some of the good spinoffs?? My youtube is getting pretty repetitive lately.
RoadKill Garage, RoadKill Extra, Faster with Finnegan, Engine Masters. RoadKill garage is pretty good. Steve Dulcich is clever and funny.

ford 4x429

Reaction score
Brother in Law's niece is Hot Ness or Mess or wtf... she has a great time doing WWE

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
Took my kids 20 years ago to staples center for wrestle mania. Amazing to watch 30,000 people lose their minds over this stuff. Without the camera angles it’s pretty bad in person, you can see the punches not landing, etc. I swear many in the crowd think it was legit based on their reactions.

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
Legendary worker right here 😂 😂