WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Anyone watching this police chase

boatnam2

Reaction score
Omg, never seen anything like it, guy is going to kill some innocent person for sure.

LowRiver2

Reaction score
They are in tracking now
On 10 fwy E/B towards state

LowRiver2

Reaction score
Hollenbeck
He’s an East LA local looking to ditch the car

boatnam2

Reaction score
Never seen a guy run in a circle jump back in car and take off again.

boatnam2

Reaction score
Just about ran over 10 different people walking.

boatnam2

Reaction score
They had him blocked in at 1 point, but drove away.

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
Still on? That station?

LowRiver2

Reaction score
Confirmed the suspect threw out a handgun which was recovered.
Well, now only 1199 more guns are on the street that won't be taken off gangsters.

Was comedy hearing the Station Watch Commander taking over the pursuit from her desk by saying it was a "Tracking!". Then silence from her when the gun was actually tossed. Should make for a lively (pissed off Cops) roll call this afternoon when they all come back to work, lol.

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
Was one wild chase. Not sure why LAPD didn't completely block him in when he got back in the car.

boatnam2

Reaction score
Well, now only 1199 more guns are on the street that won't be taken off gangsters.

Was comedy hearing the Station Watch Commander taking over the pursuit from her desk by saying it was a "Tracking!". Then silence from her when the gun was actually tossed. Should make for a lively (pissed off Cops) roll call this afternoon when they all come back to work, lol.
So did they catch him? That was nuts watching him run through parking structure to toss gun, run across street and then back across street to get in car again and split. Funniest thing was people walking in cross walks trying to walk slow to prove their right of way, not knowing this guy just mowed down a bicycle at 80+mph.

LowRiver2

Reaction score
So did they catch him? That was nuts watching him run through parking structure to toss gun, run across street and then back across street to get in car again and split. Funniest thing was people walking in cross walks trying to walk slow to prove their right of way, not knowing this guy just mowed down a bicycle at 80+mph.
No
They will “follow up”
Pathetic
Sign of things to come
I’ve posted several times
LA is not safe
No one is going to come in the time needed to stop an emergency attack

I’d advise all RDP members to stay out of LA unless essential to enter.
My opinion

DWC

Reaction score
No
They will “follow up”
Pathetic
Sign of things to come
LA is not safe

My opinion
Not gonna lie, this is a little scary.

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
No
They will “follow up”
Pathetic
Sign of things to come
LA is not safe

My opinion
Ok, sounds like the official LAPD response is to allow armed criminals to flee. Bitchen, should be utter chaos is a matter of weeks. Freaking dildos, how does anyone work for such moronss?

Sent from my SM-T387V using Tapatalk

LowRiver2

Reaction score
Not gonna lie, this is a little scary.
The Sergeant in the pursuit got second guessed by the Watch Commander at the station.I heard it in real time.
The Command is pure liability averse now.
I don’t blame the Cops one bit.
The Sgt. And LT. Were scared and indecisive
Recipe for disaster
Shit rolls downhill

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Ok, sounds like the official LAPD response is to allow armed criminals to flee. Bitchen, should be utter chaos is a matter of weeks. Freaking dildos, how does anyone work for such moronss?

Sent from my SM-T387V using Tapatalk

Remember a while back when I said criminals, just like the junkies, will gravitate to the locations that are least resistant to their crimes?
Even with a static criminal presence it doesn’t take a genius to know that crime will escalate, now add in an influx of migrating criminal elements bent on taking advantage of the free for all and the situation compounds very rapidly.

LA is headed for “Robocop” territory at alarming speed.

getreal

Reaction score
I heard on KFI that it started @ Trader Joe's. The cops were on a stake out. The man bought a 20 lb. Turkey and slipped by them. LOL.

77charger

Reaction score

My cousin works laso he’s about ready to call it quits says they can’t do their job another one works lapd think holkenbeck he’s high up last name Castro he’s been there like 30 years.

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
Remember a while back when I said criminals, just like the junkies, will gravitate to the locations that are least resistant to their crimes?
Even with a static criminal presence it doesn’t take a genius to know that crime will escalate, now add in an influx of migrating criminal elements bent on taking advantage of the free for all and the situation compounds very rapidly.

Water always finds its level. Junkies always find their junk. Criminals always find their crimes.

Garcetti is the dumbest political person that no one cares about, yet is a leading factor in creating the next melting pot of human shit.

🤦‍♂️

River Runnin

Reaction score
Needs to be Judge Dredd! .... Like that lady chp that was shot in the hand (attempted murder) when she pulled out that AR! ... Should have pulled down and popped the fkr in the head!

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Needs to be Judge Dredd! .... Like that lady chp that was shot in the hand (attempted murder) when she pulled out that AR! ... Should have pulled down and popped the fkr in the head!

289AAB51-ADDF-436D-9D83-52AE8B8C786A.jpeg

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score
Called off
Suspect home
With a gun....or not
Watch the video:
Made yesterday
The “State” of LA :

Were you involved in the Two Guys Shootout some years ago? The ones with Fully Auto Weapons and body Armor. That was like watching a Movie, they just stood there taking rounds and still shooting in all directions. I think it was a Bank Heist,and the PD were going to all the Gun dealers in the area to buy Auto Weapons to be able to compete on a fair field.

LowRiver2

Reaction score
Were you involved in the Two Guys Shootout some years ago? The ones with Fully Auto Weapons and body Armor. That was like watching a Movie, they just stood there taking rounds and still shooting in all directions. I think it was a Bank Heist,and the PD were going to all the Gun dealers in the area to buy Auto Weapons to be able to compete on a fair field.

North Hollywood Bank of America Shoot out

I was on a day off taking my 84’ Eliminator Liberty to GS Marine when that went off.
I was a Patrol Cop then , would not of been called in as I was a south bureau guy and that was North Hollywood.

Cops ran to B&B guns to get AR’s , the gun battle had moved down the street and the rifles were never fired.

My then Bro in law was in C Platoon then and spent 20 hours searching for more suspects , no one believed there were only two.

I later became a coworker of the young Cop (Todd) who went with Det. Tracey Angelus to save pinned down Cops.

SWAT legends that day I was proud call METRO colleagues/ mentors later:

Rick Massa
Donnie Anderson Sr.
Steve Gomez

Those were the three SWAT Cops in PT gear that encountered Materseranoeu (sp/ suspect), at the Jeep pickup.

Massa is still working (Burbank Airport PD ) witn 45+ years in Law Enforcement

Other two are retired

SWAT Cop Pete weireter went into film and was in movies and made big money as an adviser
Pete is also long time body guard of Sandra Bullock
705FCA75-5A08-4F59-BA71-90F70600E948.jpeg

Last edited:

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score
North Hollywood Bank of America Shoot out

I was on a day off taking my 84’ Eliminator Liberty to GS Marine when that went off.
I was a Patrol Cop then , would not of been called in as I was a south bureau guy and that was North Hollywood.

Cops ran to B&B guns to get AR’s , the gun battle had moved down the street and the rifles were never fired.

My then Bro in law was in C Platoon then and spent 20 hours searching for more suspects , no one believed there were only two.

I later became a coworker of the young Cop (Todd) who went with Det. Tracey Angelus to save pinned down Cops.

SWAT legends that day I was proud call METRO colleagues/ mentors later:

Rick Massa
Donnie Anderson Sr.
Steve Gomez

Those were the three SWAT Cops in PT gear that encountered Materseranoeu (sp/ suspect), at the Jeep pickup.

Massa is still working (Burbank Airport PD ) witn 45+ years in Law Enforcement

Other two are retired

SWAT Cop Pete weireter went into film and was in movies and made big money as an adviser

Thank-You, as a Midwest guy watching this, I was Holy Shit is this Real and it was like in Slow Motion as those two guys appeared as "No Problem" we'll just shoot our way out of this Little Jam.

Mr. C

going back in time
Reaction score
Was one wild chase. Not sure why LAPD didn't completely block him in when he got back in the car.

Sure was. Was watching with My mom. But why the F they didn’t block him in from behind is beyond me. I get they didn’t go beside him because of the armed with a gun deal. But to just let him go basically is just unbelievable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LowRiver2

Reaction score
Sure was. Was watching with My mom. But why the F they didn’t block him in from behind is beyond me. I get they didn’t go beside him because of the armed with a gun deal. But to just let him go basically is just unbelievable.

READ POST 15 for your answer :

LowRiver2

Reaction score
Last North Hollywood side note:

The 9mm, .38 and 00 Buck bounced off the Kevlar warring shooters
The Chief had papers to approve .45 and Slug 12 gauge rounds sitting on his desk for months when this happened
Both would of brought the shoot out to a quicker ending

The rounds were approved the next week.

Mr. C

going back in time
Reaction score
READ POST 15 for your answer :

I saw that. So all 4 cars behind the guy were young and afraid of a commander? I get what you are saying. But still have to SMH at what / how he was allowed to get away.

LowRiver2

Reaction score
I saw that. So all 4 cars behind the guy were young and afraid of a commander? I get what you are saying. But still have to SMH at what / how he was allowed to get away.

The Command is afraid of it’s shadow and will fry any Cop that makes a mistake
With what they had intel wise, no one was going to risk it. Besides , at least 1/2 probably are in backgrounds to lateral elsewhere and are keeping a low profile

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
Lapd is only there to clean up the mess now. And they don't even do that very good

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

LowRiver2

Reaction score
Lapd is only there to clean up the mess now. And they don't even do that very good

Wow
Okay

So MY Department decides the risk to pedestrians outweighs chasing the guy with a gun that no Cop actually saw prior to, nor during the pursuit.
Gun tossed was recovered, car impounded ,
Follow up to registered owner’s house
(Car is NOT stolen)

While I don’t like the non involvement, tell us how the “clean up” of this incident was not very good?

Carlson-jet

Not Giving A Fuck Is An Art
Reaction score
Why is it only L.A. and Phoenix get the crazies. Yes there are a few honorable mentions like Seattle and of course Florida that had the man eater. Other than that, I don't recall too many High speed chases East of the Colorado River. There was the Hell cat chase. LOL.
Maybe I don't watch enough MSM.

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
Wow
Okay

So MY Department decides the risk to pedestrians outweighs chasing the guy with a gun that no Cop actually saw prior to, nor during the pursuit.
Gun tossed was recovered, car impounded ,
Follow up to registered owner’s house
(Car is NOT stolen)

While I don’t like the non involvement, tell us how the “clean up” of this incident was not very good?
Basically what I am getting at is that you guys are not everywhere. You get there after the crime as been committed. If someone breaks into my house I have to call and report it. How long before you get there? How long before im able to call?

If I shoot the guy breaking in, whats gonna happen?

Yeah, your only there to clean up the mess. And take me to jail if I shoot them, so not a good job of cleaning up.

LowRiver2

Reaction score
Basically what I am getting at is that you guys are not everywhere. You get there after the crime as been committed. If someone breaks into my house I have to call and report it. How long before you get there? How long before im able to call?

If I shoot the guy breaking in, whats gonna happen?

Yeah, your only there to clean up the mess. And take me to jail if I shoot them, so not a good job of cleaning up.

Pretty narrow minded
Don’t you live in WA. Or am I confusing you with someone else?
If that’s the case , I’d say you are outside your wheel house on your comments .

1.Up till about 2 years ago, we had the smallest Cop to citizen ratio (still do) and highest case clearance of cities with over a million population in the country.
The latter part is now out the window as Police nationwide have been litigated, prosecuted (or threat of) to become reactionary in fighting crime.

2.As for you shooting someone in your house:
A. Unless you live in BFE, even if you are 100% in the right , you will go to a station and give a statement (with an attorney- ask for one). That is not being arrested, so lets not spread false information.

B. Hot prowl (Break in with someone in the house) call response time in Los Angeles:
About 7 minutes from time you call till car on scene: Jan. 2020 is last time I checked

Our biggest Patrol area (West valley), is 65 square miles. Rampart is about 8 , so the average is in between.

How about looking at real stats before tossing “I heards” off your recliner.
20/20 from the bleachers isn’t that number in “clarity”, in reality.

Last edited:

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
I lived in Trabuco canyon till last year. So no, its not outside my wheel house. And komifornia will sure as hell arrest someone protecting their home. Im not putting you guys down. You guys have been handicapped by the politicians.

In 7 minutes you could be dead and the crooks gone. Not gonna go that way for me.

LowRiver2

Reaction score
I lived in Trabuco canyon till last year. So no, its not outside my wheel house. And komifornia will sure as hell arrest someone protecting their home. Im not putting you guys down. You guys have been handicapped by the politicians.

In 7 minutes you could be dead and the crooks gone. Not gonna go that way for me.

So you lived in OCSD territory
Guess what : response time for them ? 5 minutes
No PD will be fast enough for a hot prowl.
Your point about us “not” being able to clean up messes is unfounded, that is my point.

And show me the case in LA /OC where hormeowner shot intruder in their own home and were filed on?

Crickets

I don’t post about that which I don’t know.

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
So you lived in OCSD territory
Guess what : response time for them ? 5 minutes
No PD will be fast enough for a hot prowl.
Your point about us “not” being able to clean up messes is unfounded, that is my point.

And show me the case in LA /OC where hormeowner shot intruder in their own home and were filed on?

Crickets

I don’t post about that which I don’t know.

Shit the ocsd for us was 30 minutes if your lucky. You guys may not file but california will.

And as far as clean up. A shit load of cases go unsolved or not even investigated. I've had theft that was never investigated and I know people who who had family members steal the money from 96 year old parents. Report it and nothing.

Again I. Not saying all you guys, politics have fucked everybody.

LowRiver2

Reaction score
Shit the ocsd for us was 30 minutes if your lucky. You guys may not file but california will.

And as far as clean up. A shit load of cases go unsolved or not even investigated. I've had theft that was never investigated and I know people who who had family members steal the money from 96 year old parents. Report it and nothing.

Again I. Not saying all you guys, politics have fucked everybody.

Property crimes are a whole other deal.
First : No Homeowner has been “filed on” for shooting an intruder that broke into their home in OC or LA County since 1992 when I started .

An OC FF shot/killed a guy who busted his rear sliding glass door in 2012
Guy was high on drugs and was trying to get back in the wrong house.

NO charges filed

As for property crimes:
40 million people in Ca.
About 45k Ca. Cops

You tell me anywhere in the US you will have a case clearance rate favorable to YOU based on that low of a number of Cops to citizens?

And over the phone /internet fraud?
The numbers / rate of that is staggering

Bottom line,until the taxpayers in any large populated area want to pay for more Cops to deal with following up on crime, and they back incarceration . The rates won’t go down.

Do a ride along with your local agency, then come back here and explain to us why Cops can’t “solve” everything to your level of what they should.
Guaranteed it’s not due to them “sitting around”.

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
Property crimes are a whole other deal.
First : No Homeowner has been “filed on” for shooting an intruder that broke into their home in OC or LA County since 1992 when I started .

An OC FF shot/killed a guy who busted his rear sliding glass door in 2012
Guy was high on drugs and was trying to get back in the wrong house.

NO charges filed

As for property crimes:
40 million people in Ca.
About 45k Ca. Cops

You tell me anywhere in the US you will have a case clearance rate favorable to YOU based on that low of a number of Cops to citizens?

And over the phone /internet fraud?
The numbers / rate of that is staggering

Bottom line,until the taxpayers in any large populated area want to pay for more Cops to deal with following up on crime, and they back incarceration . The rates won’t go down.

Do a ride along with your local agency, then come back here and explain to us why Cops can’t “solve” everything to your level of what they should.
Guaranteed it’s not due to them “sitting around”.
Never said it was due to them sitting around. Politics have handicapped you guys and screwed us the civilian. I admit that. I've said it 3 different times.

LowRiver2

Reaction score
Never said it was due to them sitting around. Politics have handicapped you guys and screwed us the civilian. I admit that. I've said it 3 different times.

It is NOT just politics

The shear number of property /internet fraud crimes has surpassed the number of investigators needed to do adequate follow ups a decade ago.

No one wants to pay to have investigators solve crimes until they are the victims.
Same way no one wants a Cop around....until they need one.
The answer to both of those is then it’s too late