WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

apache loop

DRIVE BYE

Reaction score
o.k. whats the dealio? is it ok to cruise the loop and check in, maybe spin the tires a bit or no??:hmm

Cigalert

Banned
Reaction score
last I heard if you do it's the assfault not your fault.

Mandelon

Coffee makes me poop.
Reaction score
Just don't throw water balloons! :cool:

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
o.k. whats the dealio? is it ok to cruise the loop and check in, maybe spin the tires a bit or no??:hmm

No spinnin of the tires on apache.. LOL Spin the tires out on 95 like a normal person.

RD

420HOA

FIRM MEMBER
Reaction score
Spin to win Matt, please use caution ! Private security, real hancuffs. :D

whiteworks

Custom Shutters by WhiteWorks
Reaction score
So do the cops just sit there all weekend in front of Willys house? isnt it a big no no to park outside the lines? do they write themselves citations for breaking the HOA rules? what happens if I need to turn around with a trailer and they are sitting there?

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
So do the cops just sit there all weekend in front of Willys house? isnt it a big no no to park outside the lines? do they write themselves citations for breaking the HOA rules? what happens if I need to turn around with a trailer and they are sitting there?

They move for you. It's only holiday weekends.

whiteworks

Reaction score
what exactly is it that they are supposed to secure?

Outdrive1

Reaction score
The whole deal doesn't bother me. However, if they raise my association fees to pay for repairs or charge a special fee I think that's bullshit. I shouldn't have to come out of pocket for someone elses fuck up.

whiteworks

Reaction score
The whole deal doesn't bother me. However, if they raise my association fees to pay for repairs or charge a special fee I think that's bullshit. I shouldn't have to come out of pocket for someone elses fuck up.

but what if you want to do burnouts in front of your house, it is the keys after all.:D

DaveC

Car-boat motors
Reaction score
so let me make sure I understand this correctly?

Do the burnout but only to the extent that it does not burn all the way through the asphalt..........:D

Noted......

Just stopping the burnouts from going on in the street and tearing up the asphalt.

McRib

aka HWlaser23, "B" team member
Reaction score
Why is apache loop called apache loop?? A loop is a circle or a street with the beginning and end that start and finish from the same feed. It's a dead end. That's not really a loop. I guess apache dead end doesent really roll off the tounge. :p.

mbrown2

Reaction score
They move for you. It's only holiday weekends.

Note to self...don't buy in the keys....:)

First I have heard that cops stage up in the keys during holiday weekends....fock that.

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
Why is apache loop called apache loop?? A loop is a circle or a street with the beginning and end that start and finish from the same feed. It's a dead end. That's not really a loop. I guess apache dead end doesent really roll off the tounge. :p.

Apache cul-de-sac wouldn't fit on the sign.

linus3

Reaction score
:fsakes :D

Outdrive1

Reaction score

That's if you are looking at if from land. In a boat you can loop around the street.

Sent from the mother f____ing Droid.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Note to self...don't buy in the keys....:)

First I have heard that cops stage up in the keys during holiday weekends....fock that.

They historically don't. They were hired to sit there over NYE weekend from 6pm to 4 am. Paying holiday pay / overtime and for the vehicles etc.. all night long that deal had to cost quite a bit.. 3 - 4 cops etc?

I do'nt think they will be doing it again.. I can tell you this, if they do, I'll be making an effort to replace the board with new board members. Because that's just stupid to waste money like that..

shit they could've fixed the street for less money then it cost to pay the cops all weekend.
RD

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score
I would avoid the keys at all Costs....that place is going downhill fast :thumbsdown

:D

mbrown2

Reaction score
They historically don't. They were hired to sit there over NYE weekend from 6pm to 4 am. Paying holiday pay / overtime and for the vehicles etc.. all night long that deal had to cost quite a bit.. 3 - 4 cops etc?

I do'nt think they will be doing it again.. I can tell you this, if they do, I'll be making an effort to replace the board with new board members. Because that's just stupid to waste money like that..

shit they could've fixed the street for less money then it cost to pay the cops all weekend.
RD

Gotcha...our last run in with the Parker PD was because our neighbors did not like Sobe induced Mushroom Clouds right behind their house....PD told us that being a mile from the dam could be grounds as a terroist act....our response..."have no idea what cloud you are talking about....must have come from the california side"...

jsquaredgc

Reaction score
Well the fire pit that burned through the asphalt didnt help either:grumble: Outdrive I agree if the fees go up becuase people cant keep there shit together and respect others thats BS.

The association is nuts, the parking situation is out of control in my opinion, I got a parking ticket in October - NO ONE on the street, it was empty, my trailer was over no more then an inch.....NO JOKE...she gave me a ticket. The last busy weekend we were unloading the truck and I was backing in the boat to the garage and she hasseled my wife:bash:

To make matters worse we are on the corner so we get hasseled ALL the time-

JBS

Reaction score
I read several months of the Keys minutes yesterday.

Very interesting to say the least.

In my opinion Cheryl is doing her job in carrying out the directions of the board. In some cases she is the voice of reason to the board but is overridden.

For anything to change the board needs to change. BTW there is a vacant seat that will be filled on Monday. You need to get on the ballot before then.

Reaction score
What you guys need is some color on that board. That way the parties and such will go over fine. :D:D:D:D

Tom Brown

Epsilon contributor
Reaction score
What you guys need is some color on that board. That way the parties and such will go over fine. :D:D:D:D

The closest those klansmen come to color is calling it the "apache" loop.

JBS

Reaction score

The closest those klansmen come to color is calling it the "apache" loop.

I guess only Tom understands the White line:D

And Tyro thanks for being a Puss and not showing up:rolleyes:

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score

That seems to be his M.O. I cant remember how many times he has texted me saying he was going to show up....only to not show.

Then again.....Maybe he did show and I just didnt see him since he was standing in a dark corner ;):D

Outdrive1

Reaction score
I've been to the keys. There were less black people there than an Elvis movie.

Just because you don't see them doesn't mean they aren't there.

Reaction score
I guess only Tom understands the White line:D

When i said we MIGHT have a place to sleep that killed that:D

I barly remember talking to you guys and truth be told i was in bed ALL day saturday hurting. I mean when you puke at 9pm just to make room bad things are going to happen.

<<<< wasnt me dave i wasnt there:D:D

Reaction score
That seems to be his M.O. I cant remember how many times he has texted me saying he was going to show up....only to not show.

Then again.....Maybe he did show and I just didnt see him since he was standing in a dark corner ;):D
One of these days im going to appear and slap you in the back of the head. I will smile first:D:D

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score
One of these days im going to appear and slap you in the back of the head. I will smile first:D:D

Yessa Massa :D IF you ever show I will make sure to have a cold beer waiting for you.

JBS

Reaction score
When i said we MIGHT have a place to sleep that killed that:D

I barly remember talking to you guys and truth be told i was in bed ALL day saturday hurting. I mean when you puke at 9pm just to make room bad things are going to happen.

<<<< wasnt me dave i wasnt there:D:D

I was cool with you and Shannon. Then you sprung a third on me. Us Jewish guys only roll so hard:D

Next time:cool:

Sleek-Jet

Reaction score

RD

So tell us Senator Johnson, how did yo first enter politics?

Well, there was this dispute with the owner's association and I decided to run for the board...

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
So tell us Senator Johnson, how did yo first enter politics?

Well, there was this dispute with the owner's association and I decided to run for the board...

I am thinking about getting back on the HOA board again.. It's a PITA though to always be there on the 1st monday of the month and you can only miss like 2 meetings.

RD

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score
I am thinking about getting back on the HOA board again.. It's a PITA though to always be there on the 1st monday of the month and you can only miss like 2 meetings.

RD

You gonna be there this weekend? Rumor has it I will be staying on Apache loop this weekend :D

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
You gonna be there this weekend? Rumor has it I will be staying on Apache loop this weekend :D

I was thinking about it.. :) If I do I would probably come out by myself, not sure if STacy will go or not.

RD

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
This could be the beginning of alot of good threads.:D Think this stuff over Dave,especially on the first kid.:thumbsup

My wife is cool.. She doesn't care if I goto the river without her. Truthfully I have more fun with her though, so it's a rare occasion. I just talked to her and she wants to go, so we're going. :)

RD

Outdrive1

Reaction score
Well then... I will be there. :D And I'm gonna nerf that Rhino up one side of Apache and down the other.. :D

RD

you must be bringing the fast Teryx with you.

Flyinbowtie

Reaction score
Are you going for the space on the HOA Dave?
I mean, you should. I could be available for the official Apache Loop Law Enforcement Consultant. A minor fee, air fares, etc.:D

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Are you going for the space on the HOA Dave?
I mean, you should. I could be available for the official Apache Loop Law Enforcement Consultant. A minor fee, air fares, etc.:D

I dunno.. last time I did it, seemed like a waste of time. I ended up getting booted off by a guy, because he claimed I didn't own the house.. I explained it's in trust, I never got the paperwork in order by the next meeting so I got the boot.

Turned out the guy that got me booted doesn't own his house.. LOL His g/f does. I brought that up, and he got all the time in the world (months) to get paperwork together, and they ended up quit claiming the house to him, and then quit claiming it back to her.. Bunch of bullshit.

I got all my shit in order if I ever do want to get back on it again, I just don't know if it's worth the effort.

RD

Flyinbowtie

Reaction score
You need to go for it, and then work on bringing like-minded people on the board there with you.
You are gonna want that place to remain the outrageously cool spot it is for the next generation of Johnson's to enjoy and make all the wonderful memories you have made there.
I know you well enough to know that you would never forgive yourself if it became something less than you want it to be.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
You need to go for it, and then work on bringing like-minded people on the board there with you.
You are gonna want that place to remain the outrageously cool spot it is for the next generation of Johnson's to enjoy and make all the wonderful memories you have made there.
I know you well enough to know that you would never forgive yourself if it became something less than you want it to be.

LOL.. If it becomes something shitty, you just get rid of the current board, and unwind their past decisions..

So far they seem to be doing a good job. I don't agree with the cops on my street thing, but believe me I can understand it. They had to do something, because things were getting out of hand. I just wish the money was spent fixing the street instead of hiring the cops.

If they fixed the street though and nothing else, it'd be days before it was thrashed again. I don't know what the solution is to the problem.. but there's gotta be something.

RD