WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Apache Photobomb

RVR2SNO

Reaction score
Blackhawks and an Apache doing passes all morning at Pirates!
B2FFD4AA-87FE-4C6E-A4D5-1C61B6D0473F.jpeg

HCP3

Reaction score
Badass!

The front heli looks like a Cobra to me.

Tank

Reaction score
I love it when they run down low on the lake or river. They do it running along the coast in front of our house too. Skim the tied line during summer with the doors open waving at all the beach goers. Always bad ass.

4Waters

Reaction score
I love it when they run down low on the lake or river. They do it running along the coast in front of our house too. Skim the tied line during summer with the doors open waving at all the beach goers. Always bad ass.
It's been years (guessing late 80's) but I've been camping at Faria and a couple F14's came screaming buy a couple hundred yards offshore and on the deck.

Tank

Reaction score
They probably would have flown closer to the water, but were obviously afraid of the wake.

:eek::D
LOL! When I first opened this I was going to simply write, "EASY ON THE WAKE!":eek: :D:D

Lavey29

Floatin Dirty
Reaction score
Great picture, I was heading up the lake a few years back and had one coming straight at me. He pitched the nose down and buzzed me maybe 30 feet directly overhead. I could see him giving a thumbs up as we waved at him and the co pilot. My wife screamed because she thought he was crashing right into us...lol

fmo24

Reaction score
Down at Mcintyre about a month ago and had a fighter jet (not sure what kind) blast over top of me and a friend maybe 200’ above us... He did two passes... I may have had a freedom boner!!!
They fly out of Yuma I believe. So cool when they scream down the river and then straight up and out of sight

spectras only

Reaction score
Just came back from Okanagan Lake cruising around Penticton. The Snowbird team [ 9 planes +2 ] did a great performance yesterday for our Peach City festival attendees on the beach. I thought they left already for the Abbotsford Airshow yesterday, but out of the blue unannounced did a low pass over our boat. I gunned the throttles it and chased them for a while:p :Dbefore they disappeared, heading to Abbotsford.

Last edited:

02HoWaRd26

DCBroke
Reaction score
That’s bad ass! Never been quick enough with the camera, but in June they came north through gorge as we were cruising through, they were nice and low was sba the boi was stoked.

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
We had everything out there today. These copters, ospreys and a couple F16's thrown in. We were just below Havasu Palms on the Cali side.

Crazyhippy

Haters gonna Hate
Reaction score
Great picture, I was heading up the lake a few years back and had one coming straight at me. He pitched the nose down and buzzed me maybe 30 feet directly overhead. I could see him giving a thumbs up as we waved at him and the co pilot. My wife screamed because she thought he was crashing right into us...lol

Had a chopper pilot do this to us during a catalina ski run... I was observing, so facing backwards and focused on the skier. Driver told me to put my hand up (normal "i see you, and am not going to run you over" sign) and 5 seconds later a chopper came by low enough to make the skier duck. Definitely a memorable trip!