WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Aqua Performance Ladders

PDQH2O

Reaction score
A lot of guys run Aqua Performance retractable ladders on their boat, but did you know that they will rebuild the ladder, springs and all for around $30 plus shipping?

Mine got to the point where it would fully extend but retract only half way. It had to be pulled up the rest of the way by hand. It worked but was a pain. And, knowing that it wasn't right just kind of bugged me. Called Aqua Performance for tips on how to maintain it and found out that I could have it totally rebuilt for a few bucks. Only took about a week and it now works like new. Thanks guys, you did a great job!

IN AWE

I'm surounded by assholes
Reaction score
I wonder when they started charging to do that? I took mine by their shop in Corona a couple years ago and in the time it took me to go have breakfast, they rebuilt it for free. At the time, the ladder was 7-years-old...
Me too, free for a rebuild a couple years ago. They did offer me a choice to pay and upgrade the old foam to the new type rubber for a small fee.

Luvnlife

Head Ram Rod
Reaction score
Good info. Mine needs a rebuild[emoji106]

charlyox

Reaction score
I just squirted WD40 on all the swivel points and it works like new. The rubber IS getting a little brittle after 14 years. [emoji12]

PDQH2O

Reaction score
I wonder when they started charging to do that? I took mine by their shop in Corona a couple years ago and in the time it took me to go have breakfast, they rebuilt it for free. At the time, the ladder was 7-years-old...

They offered to replace the springs for free if I shipped the ladder to them. It was worth $30 to me for a full rebuild just so I wouldn't have to worry about it for several years. I was excited to not have to buy a new ladder.