WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Archives vdriveboat.com

BadBehavior

Reaction score
Archives vdriveboat.com, anyone know if there are some posted, AZgeo, do you have contacts with some of these guys? AKA, BadBehavior

sintax

Reaction score
Archives vdriveboat.com, anyone know if there are some posted, AZgeo, do you have contacts with some of these guys? AKA, BadBehavior

I hate to he the one to tell you, but George past away a few months back.

I think there was a copy of the forum on a different site, it’s been a long while since I ran across it. I can look tonight when I get to a computer

DRYHEAT

Reaction score
I wonder what if it would be possible to transfer the information into a special section here although it would probably be time-consuming and costly and I don’t know if Don would even agree to it. I have no idea if it’s even technically possible.

Sharp Shooter

The "anti-yuppie"
Reaction score

Don Saunder's created that site and Art Anderson was the main tech dude. Both can be found on Facebook.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I wonder what if it would be possible to transfer the information into a special section here although it would probably be time-consuming and costly and I don’t know if Don would even agree to it. I have no idea if it’s even technically possible.

As long as the data is preserved anything is possible

warpt71

Lower River Lover
Reaction score
Don Saunder's created that site and Art Anderson was the main tech dude. Both can be found on Facebook.
As long as the data is preserved anything is possible

I believe that Don is still a member here. I had talked to him maybe 2 years ago about reviving the forum and he was not interested.

Nothing against Dave and RDP, but that was the best tech forum for v-drive specifics. I often miss that community but dont have the time to try and re-create it.

Don does have the original server and all its content if I remember correctly.