WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Are there any markets Sea-Doo hasnt tapped into yet?

Waffles

Banned
Reaction score
Ive been wanting to get back into the pontoon game and for the type of boating i do....I could see myself rocking one of these down river....

$23,999 for their little 13' Switch Sport Compact with a 170hp powerplant
$32,499 for their 18' Switch Sport with the 230hp powerplant
$35,499 for their 21' Sport with the same 230hp powerplant the 18' has.

Last edited:

FROGMAN524

Reaction score
Starting at $23,999, hard to believe with todays boat prices.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
Not baller enough to float to the channel with. :)

I like it. Too expensive though..

Capture.PNG

Reactions: DWC

Duramax

Reaction score
Ive been wanting to get back into the pontoon game and for the type of boating i do....I could see myself rocking one of these down river....

$23,999 for their little 13' Switch Sport Compact with a 170hp powerplant
$32,499 for their 18' Switch Sport with the 230hp powerplant
$35,499 for their 21' Sport with the same 230hp powerplant the 18' has.

Pontoons are it these days. Looks cool, I just don't like the handlebars!!

SOCALCRICKETT

Reaction score
Gotta be honest, nothing sexy about that at all. I do get the concept though and I'm sure it will sell well. It's really just your wife's Tupperware that got knocked up by the jet ski in the garage!

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

Waffles

Banned
Reaction score
This is really badass. Ive never seen a modular deck integrated into a design.

ka0tyk

Warlock Performance Boats Merchandise Connections
Reaction score
cheap and gets you on the water. pretty cool. i just dont understand why it has handlebars still... lol.

PlanB

Reaction score
Cool concept with some nice features. I would not be interested, but I could see how others would be at the low price point.

I don't like the handlebars either...

J DUNN

Unknown Member
Reaction score
go to sign the deal........ plus trailer, plus cooler, plus bimini, plus gps, plus ski tow, plus board racks........blah blah blah...... $60k

I would love to see one of those 13 footers whipping donuts though......

2Driver

Reaction score
go to sign the deal........ plus trailer, plus cooler, plus bimini, plus gps, plus ski tow, plus board racks........blah blah blah...... $60k

Exactly

They are so small it will get beat to pieces, but it would be a great lower river boat.

Jay Dub

Reaction score
really cool concept. It not for me but you could have a lot of fun. looks pretty indestructible.

DMF

Reaction score
I like it for a 2nd boat. The handlebars are kind of lame. However, for just the wife and I to launch mid week and eat dinner on it, easy to clean and small enough to store. It really is a pain in the ass to launch the deck boat for a couple of hours.

TVMNick

Reaction score
Exactly

They are so small it will get beat to pieces, but it would be a great lower river boat.

I doubt it will get beat to pieces, its BRP's composite hull (i.e. plastic) just like the Spark. It will take massive amounts of abuse. I love the idea and think they will sell extremely well for BRP just as the Spark has. Its refreshing to see a mfg. innovate instead of imitate.

The trailer is also included at the posted MSRP's on the website. They seem like a pretty solid deal for those new to the boating world, with very low maintenance and very low chance of expensive damage.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score

Trailer is included it says.

Activated

Deplorable
Reaction score
I look at it and think I would love to have a boat that I didn’t give a shit about keeping spotless. Then I think, who am I kidding, I would probably wax the damn thing.

boatpi

Reaction score
Do you think this company started with JAques Bombardier, the inventor of a snowmobile.

bilz

Newly Retired!😁
Reaction score
This is the new rhino. People will buy them and add 15k of look at me bling.

throttle

c ya on da lake
Reaction score
Why not?, Polaris bought Bennington a few years back. I should be asking for a combo deal on both.

boatpi

Reaction score
I had one of the smaller jet boats too small for Havasu for sure and then one of the larger ones is a fabulous but not quite as good as Yamaha.

this is quite the engineering experience too small for Havasu but if you run in the river or a different locale this is a pretty cool boat for the low 20s.

some pretty innovative and brilliant engineering

Ace in the Hole

Reaction score
I would absolutely rock something like this in TX..if its the same hull material as the spark they are pretty resilient. Too small for havasu I think, but I could see them being a hit on the lower river. BRP innovates constantly...were on the hunt for a new snowmobile...their ace tech is cool!

HB2Havasu

Reaction score
A jet driven Poontoon is the perfect Lower River Party Machine! Hopefully there’s an option for a steering wheel instead of handlebars, lol 😂

2Driver

Reaction score
I doubt it will get beat to pieces, its BRP's composite hull (i.e. plastic) just like the Spark. It will take massive amounts of abuse.

LOL “they” the people will get beat to pieces.

The hulls, yeah they are ok, but all the other shit will get beat, the bimini, the railings, the seat hold down system accessories etc. I’ve owned a sea-doo twin and a Yam twin, both were fun but crap quality as far as the boat's assembly components.

Like I said cool lower river boat, glassy small lake or soon to arrive in a rental fleet.

FDC86C41-E8E0-4D4B-AD05-24AA25A6156B.jpeg

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
I'm getting old, and lazy...I kind of like it. Be pretty simple to use and maintain.
Whizzbang version costs about the same as 300 power head

boatnam2

Reaction score
Looks like a cross between a heyday surf boat and something my grandkid build with legos.

sintax

Reaction score
cheap and gets you on the water. pretty cool. i just dont understand why it has handlebars still... lol.

dude.....

this made me mental too. I saw this and just shook my head.

Blubyu

Reaction score
You will see these as the new rental... fawkkkkkk

hallett21

Reaction score
For the price point I’d go Bayliner

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Activated

Deplorable
Reaction score

I have a buddy that bought one of those. He has 2 kids under 8 and they are using the shit out of it and love it.

SOCALCRICKETT

Reaction score

That would be my thought, that or the new little tahoe toy boat

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

HOOTER SLED-

Supercharged MOTORBOAT!!!
Reaction score
Looks like some gayness for the Yeti crowd....actually looks like a Yeti cooler. 😂
No wait....more like a Croc on the water...have at it ya homos. I can picture it now...Prius owners towing them in the carpool and toll lanes. Why not just put a fucking steering wheel on it Seadoo? Wtf? 😂😂😂

Activated

Deplorable
Reaction score
Looks like some gayness for the Yeti crowd....actually looks like a Yeti cooler. 😂
No wait....more like a Croc on the water...have at it ya homos. I can picture it now...Prius owners towing them in the carpool and toll lanes. Why not just put a fucking steering wheel on it Seadoo? Wtf? 😂😂😂

At least they are on the water. :oops:

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Lol...yea I know....they actually aren't that bad. Probably kinda convenient with all the gadgets. But it's lake lice...ya gotta make fun of them. All in good humor. 😁
It's part lake lice, part jet bote...make it roll a wake and it's a damn trifecta of things to pass someone off!

woodagain

Reaction score
I’m liking these for the lower River.
Leave at the dock,
Jets are fun and responsive.
No prop to hurt grandkids.
Nothing for the grandkids to scratch
Not wrapping a ton of money up on a boring to drive pontoon.
Don’t have to clean the big boat .
Inexpensive
Use it , abuse it and dump it after a few years.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Didn't find any speed numbers...
Wife, being the smart one, "Did they test the side plastics in extreme heat? Will they stretch in Havasu if something pushes on it?"

These are things us in the cheap seats need to know. @RiverDave , I think there needs to be a boat review done. Since most here won't lower their standards to jet propulsion and handle bars, I will selflessly volunteer.

Blackmagic94

Reaction score
Didn't find any speed numbers...
Wife, being the smart one, "Did they test the side plastics in extreme heat? Will they stretch in Havasu if something pushes on it?"

These are things us in the cheap seats need to know. @RiverDave , I think there needs to be a boat review done. Since most here won't lower their standards to jet propulsion and handle bars, I will selflessly volunteer.

44mph for 21’ cruiser with 230 hp

doesn’t list speed for 18 with 230 hp

but 18 vs 21 on 170 hp was 4 mph so maybe the 18 with 230 will be close to 50

Waffles

Banned
Reaction score
I would assume it’s to retain the throttle, IDF and IBR feature at fingers reach without having to take your hands off the steering.
I didn’t even know that new PWC’s came with braking let alone debris-free pump systems that let you clear a clogged intake in seconds without having to jump in. I’m pretty impressed.
44mph for 21’ cruiser with 230 hp

doesn’t list speed for 18 with 230 hp

but 18 vs 21 on 170 hp was 4 mph so maybe the 18 with 230 will be close to 50
So it’s as fast if not faster than your run of the mill bubble deck with a 454 throwing out a 300’ roost 😂

Imagine getting passed by a 13’ sandbox 😂

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
I would assume it’s to retain the throttle, IDF and IBR feature at fingers reach without having to take your hands off the steering.
I didn’t even know that new PWC’s came with braking let alone debris-free pump systems that let you clear a clogged intake in seconds without having to jump in. I’m pretty impressed.

So it’s as fast if not faster than your run of the mill bubble deck with a 454 throwing out a 300’ roost 😂

Imagine getting passed by a 13’ sandbox 😂
When the started putting twin 400's on living room toons, a lot of jet boat owners went into depression!
I know, I have a jet boat 😢

RaceTec

Reaction score
Would be great for a harbor cruiser... Needs a steering wheel!

Reactions: TPC