WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Are they any Jewelers on RDP?

joecfd1

Reaction score
Princess Jewelers is you’re in the Monrovia/
Arcadia area... Lam does several of the Santa Anita Race Track crowd (jockeys, trainers, owners, etc.) Great guy!

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
Gabe is making my honey of 40 years an Anniversary Ring...

I have him a sample photo... he said he can do that ring for around $1k.... well let's just say.... we upped the anti a few times...

I'll post next month my Happy Honey with her new bobble...

My three girls (Daughter in laws) all selected this ring....

Our family has spent some plenty of Covid-19 checks with Gabe..LOL

Attachments

• 20210405_150710.jpg
    20210405_150710.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 78

Done-it-again

Reaction score
Gabe is making my honey of 40 years an Anniversary Ring...

I have him a sample photo... he said he can do that ring for around $1k.... well let's just say.... we upped the anti a few times...

I'll post next month my Happy Honey with her new bobble...

My three girls (Daughter in laws) all selected this ring....

Our family has spent some plenty of Covid-19 checks with Gabe..LOL

How long is it taking to make something like this? Looking at getting the wife an Emerald ring for her B-day.

Wmc

The Mayor
Reaction score
Thanks, then I should be heading down in an hr or so.....

Do guys deal with Gabe direct?
Yes you can ask for Gabe. Meet him and he will take care of you or have his brother help you if he's busy with another customer.

goshen82

Reaction score
Jewelry’s touch in brea is my go to jimmy is a great guy and they will make whatever you want.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I don’t buy a lot of jewelry but I gotta tell you the one on main st in lake Havasu is about the nicest people you will ever meet. They also custom make anything you want. Sanchez jewelers

Done-it-again

Reaction score
Hey! I am guessing it was you that just came in? We are really happy to help you! We are also VERY excited to see all the positive love on here. Thanks all!!

Would it make sense to do a RiverDaves discount code for our online business? If you want it, we will make yall one. Cheers!

Happy Jewelers

Yes Gabe that was me. Thanks for the help from you a Pete. You guys made the process super easy, can’t say enough how professional your place is. Also couldn't believe how busy it was at 10:30am. You guys are doing it right.

See you guys in a few weeks.

If you guys are looking for a Rolex. They have few 😉 and I have my eye on one.

D19

Reaction score
Hey! I am guessing it was you that just came in? We are really happy to help you! We are also VERY excited to see all the positive love on here. Thanks all!!

Would it make sense to do a RiverDaves discount code for our online business? If you want it, we will make yall one. Cheers!

Happy Jewelers

How about in person discount code? I need to stop in and check out the new location. My wife loves all the pieces I've bought from you.

Jimmyv

Reaction score
This thread make me happy my wife’s not really a ‘jewelry’ person!
😁

Our Daughter does have a set of diamond earrings in the safe waiting for her to pierce her ears though (she’s six).

Javajoe

Reaction score
[QUOTE="HappyJewelers, post: 4106104, member:

Happy Jewelers
[/QUOTE]
Gabe, you guys are bad ass. Your ladies are amazing. You guys hooked my wife up with an engagement ring and my band and I know Jimmy and my daughter Brit buy a ton from you. There is a reason you have over 900 5 star reviews on Yelp. Keep up the good work. I send all my friends your way

Joe

white tortilla

Reaction score
I have bought a women’s Rolex, weddding band, and upgraded an engagement ring all at Happy Jewlers. Very happy with thier service and pricing.

Wmc

The Mayor
Reaction score
Yes Gabe that was me. Thanks for the help from you a Pete. You guys made the process super easy, can’t say enough how professional your place is. Also couldn't believe how busy it was at 10:30am. You guys are doing it right.

See you guys in a few weeks.

If you guys are looking for a Rolex. They have few 😉 and I have my eye on one.
I'm going today. I'm glad it worked out. Gabe is a good dude.

Done-it-again

Reaction score
I'm going today. I'm glad it worked out. Gabe is a good dude.

Yes it did..... Never bought the wife jewelry in 18yrs beside our engagement/wedding band set. So I making up for it... I'll be back for sure, beside picking up the ring on the 24th. Thanks for the recommendation.

Reactions: Wmc

D19

Reaction score
Hey new friends!

I set up an online discount for yall- RIVERDAVES10
happyjewelers.com
Feel free to share it with a friend, you all have been very nice with your kind words.

We also will honor a discount In-Store... just mention River Daves! Ask for Gabe/Danny (the owners would love to meet you)

Cheers!

Thanks. I'll need to stop in.. Wife wants a puppy, I'd rather buy her jewelry!

Done-it-again

Reaction score
Hey new friends!

I set up an online discount for yall- RIVERDAVES10
happyjewelers.com
Feel free to share it with a friend, you all have been very nice with your kind words.

We also will honor a discount In-Store... just mention River Daves! Ask for Gabe/Danny (the owners would love to meet you)

Cheers!

Awesome...Thanks!

@RiverDave next time your in CA, you should stop by and get yourself a Rolex. Don't all guys with twin 400's have them? lol