WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Are you getting $600?

Jimmyv

Reaction score
Sure, it’s a ‘Stimulus’ bill to support struggling Americans,
But since nothing our government does is cut and dry, HR 133 also contains 3000 pages of additional provisions. Every Senator adds his or her own little pet provision to secure their vote.

I thought this was the swamp we drained?

- an attempt to end surprise medical billing (huge bills from out-of-network providers)
- a directive to create two new museums on or near the National Mall Washington dedicated to Latinos and women
- the establishment of a United States consulate in Tibet (Tibet Policy and Support Act)[4]
- $2.3 billion for a second Virginia-class attack submarine (a major priority for lawmakers who've agitated for the construction of two attack subs per year)
- a requirement for in-person age verification when online purchases of e-cigarette and vaping products are delivered
- $7 billion is allocated to increase expand broadband access for students, families and unemployed workers, including $300 million for rural broadband and $250 million for telehealth[19]
- community health centers[17]
- tax extenders, which extend a variety of expiring tax breaks[17]
- water projects, such as coastal protection, flood control, and environmental projects[17]
- clean energy, including phasing out Freon[17]
- education, including increasing the maximum Pell Grant amount, and forgiving debt to minority colleges[17]
- horse racing “doping”[17]
- pipeline safety[17]
- aircraft safety, in the wake of Boeing 737 MAX incidents[17]
- re-authorization of intelligence programs[17]
- copyright and trademark protections, including creation of a small-claims court in the United States Copyright Office via the CASE Act, and creating felony penalties for mass-streaming of copyrighted material via the Protecting Lawful Streaming Act.[20][21]

Last edited:

LowRiver2

Reaction score
2F2F981C-54B8-48F4-85F3-19C4407B92CD.jpeg

boatnam2

Reaction score
I had to laugh watching bernie on tv the other day saying if the 600 bucks didn't get passed people could be starving soon. So a household making in excess of 150k i doubt is starving, and what about the other 700 billion? If your worried actually about the people, you can buy a lot of food for 700 billion.

steamin rice

No Bad Days....
Reaction score
That's a nope for me.. I think the country would be so much better off if they wold just let businesses open and let people make their own choices about how to handle covid. Nobody is going to drag people out of their homes if they choose to stay inside because they want to minimize their risk with the virus.

Happy Smitty

Reaction score
I sure hope I can do my part to stimulate the economy, and my emotions, by purchasing canam parts with my all mighty stimulator check. 😁

76sanger

Reaction score
Not getting a dime, but paying for it.
Biggest mistake made was combining the C19 bill and government funding bill. It is blurring the lines between WTF got passed Under each bill.
Yep, couldn't possibly be to keep the brainwashed American public confused as to what is actually going on.

Singleton

Reaction score
Yep, couldn't possibly be to keep the brainwashed American public confused as to what is actually going on.

after thinking all day, I think it was done to piss people off. The democrats pushed for all the BS.
in one bill everyone gets to see it, if 2 no one would see it

Go-Fly

Where Are My Shoes?
Reaction score
And I got nasty PM's when I said people would be running down the aisles of DC with arms full of money and I just want to pick up what falls on the floor. We leave to go back on the 26th.

propcheck

Reaction score
Th

The very definition of RINO and CORRUPTION. If you weren't sooooo Consumed with just being an antagonistic douce you might actually comprehend that simple FACT.
Dude you are so wrong on this.... douche is with an H😂

lbhsbz

Reaction score
Your take on it is interesting 🤔

My first thought was how much more money every tax payer could receive if they weren't sending billions to assholes all over the world.

you spelt "keep" wrong

Shane Skolil

Reaction score
I would put $600 on black, then I am considered racist.

Im not getting anything. Maybe another PPP loan, but I think we hit our bench mark.
I wish the IRS was giving away blown alcohol v drive boats.

lbhsbz

Reaction score
This needs to be posted again...the part about the insurrection act

Although, I searched the document for the word "insurrection" and also the H.R. number referenced in the tweet...and found nothing. Maybe fake news?

Xtrmwakeboarder

Reaction score
Looks like both sides agreed on it.

100%. Republicans are acting a lot like the Dems this year with these two stimulus bills. No, I won’t get it and I think both are a joke and a slap in the face to the people that actually need this money. “Those who lost jobs and/or have businesses shut down” I tend to agree with a lot of what Rand Paul says.

Last edited:

wzuber

Reaction score
100%. Republicans are acting a lot like the Dems this year with these two stimuluses. No I won’t get it and I think both are a joke and a slap in the face to the people that actually need this money. “Those who lost jobs and/or have businesses shut down” I tend to agree with a lot of what Rand Paul says.
Rand...still doing what's right for his people. He laid it out nicely........
So the MSM covered this in it's entirety...right? Haha.......NOT

02HoWaRd26

DCBroke
Reaction score
The amount of foreign aid they pilfer from the working class in this country is absolutely disgusting, it sure would be nice to take our country back.

History needs to be pushed back upon us, our founding fathers knew we needed to stay out of the rest of the world and just take care of ourselves. And here we are starving our own nation while wiping the asses of others.

squeezer

Reaction score
What I don’t get is why are people who have jobs and doing completely fine still getting money? My wife and I have both got big raises this year and we are doing the best we ever have. If they use income off of last years taxes we will qualify for $2400.
I forget how much we got on the last stimulus go around.
I’m sure we aren’t the only ones getting money we don’t need.
Seems they are just handing out money for no dam reason. I know if more families doing just fine than are hurting.

They are not helping anyone they are just paying us enough quiet.

Does anybody not believe a lot of this $$$ is going to be clawed back with some sort of income tax adjustment...

nameisbond

Reaction score
I pay US corporate income taxes, along with property tax. I'm worried about the Dems winning in Georgia and Biden's presidency. Worried about the future tax increases to pay for all this shit! Luckily, not being an American, I can easily get out of the US tax system all together. Seriously thinking about getting out of the US business wise.

MeCasa16

Reaction score
I wasn't eligible for the stimulus. Then I realized, with my time off from work, I should do an investigative study on foreign transvestites abilities to build puzzles on the moon. Boom, Eligible for $500,000,000 million. Life is good.

Jgarrison

Reaction score
It's simple math

330,000,000 (Population)
x $600 (Stimulus per person)

That's $702,000,000,000+ of tax payer money not reinvested into the tax payers.

Yep and keep in mind looking at it all split up evenly between all tax payers and future tax payers 900 billion divided by 330 million citizens is a $2,727 future tax debt for everyone tax payers and future tax payer....for a tiny $600 check today. Talk about bait and switch.

Sigus

Above the wet spot
Reaction score
The time has come to show the force by all Americans and stop paying taxes until it can be proven the funds are working for Americans. Fuck em they want my hard earned money come and get it bitches and we can then explore why the 2nd amended is so important.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Shlbyntro

Ultra Conservative
Reaction score
The time has come to show the force by all Americans and stop paying taxes until it can be proven the funds are working for Americans. Fuck em they want my hard earned money come and get it bitches and we can then explore why the 2nd amended is so important.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Good luck. Anybody ever wonder why they're trying so hard to kill independant contractors and turn the dollar to a paperless currency?

Because independant contractors withhold their own money and they can choose not to file taxes or pay for them just for the hell of it as you suggested. Employees taxes are automatically withheld and there's nothing they can do to stop it. The government will issue you a refund if they feel like it....

Irradiation of cash makes it impossible to hide income plain and simple. Electronic transactions are a lot easier to trace and near impossible to hide. Uncle Sam wants his cut.

Last edited:

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score
Thank God we have a President who can smell thru the Bullshit and refuses to sign The Mother of All Pork !

Enjoy this while he is still our President, as Every agency and politican has been fighting him. The Big Problem after biden is sworn in, the Constitution has no Provisions to overturn the Election, no matter what is found.

DRYHEAT

Reaction score
Good luck. Anybody ever wonder why they're trying so hard to kill independant contractors and turn the dollar to a paperless economy?

Because independant contractors withhold their own money and they can choose not to file taxes or pay for them just for the hell of it as you suggested. Employees taxes are automatically withheld and there's nothing they can do to stop it. The government will issue you a refund if they feel like it....

Irradiation of cash makes it impossible to hide income plain and simple. Electronic transactions are a lot easier to trace and near impossible to hide. Uncle Sam wants his cut.
Yep, the average Joe citizen would look at taxes in a whole new light if he had to pay quarterlies.

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score
Good luck. Anybody ever wonder why they're trying so hard to kill independant contractors and turn the dollar to a paperless currency?

A Banker friend of my Family told me that he is guessing at some time they could place a deadline to turn in your $100.00 Bills etc, then they will be useless. I never thought about it before, just Imagine how many Benji's are "Stashed" all kinds of places?

Shlbyntro

Ultra Conservative
Reaction score
A Banker friend of my Family told me that he is guessing at some time they could place a deadline to turn in your $100.00 Bills etc, then they will be useless. I never thought about it before, just Imagine how many Benji's are "Stashed" all kinds of places?

I'd like to think that theres a pretty slim chance of that. But it is absolutely a possibility.