WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Are you kidding me???

oldschool

Reaction score
I'm assuming this is the story, or what should be a non-story, about the gal making the "lynching" comment about Tiger Woods? If so, it's just another case of the media making a story out of nothing. While it wasn't the best choice of words, I don't think she was purposely being racist.

BarryMac

An Adelanto 9...
Reaction score
I can't get the link to work, f'in yahoo sports. It is the story about the comment that the commentator made about lynching Tiger, totally blown out by our wonderful Media, now the Rev and soon Jesse will be involved, total bullshit.

Thans Pengo, yo da man... ;)

Ratso

Reaction score
...oh yeah, and fukk Sharpton and Jackson.:mad:

oldschool

Reaction score
They are the racists... they show it every single time they come to someone's defense... fukkin' pricks.:swear

How else would they make such a good living. Question anything they say and Bam, your a "racist".

Troy McClure

You may remember me...
Reaction score
I'm assuming this is the story, or what should be a non-story, about the gal making the "lynching" comment about Tiger Woods? If so, it's just another case of the media making a story out of nothing. While it wasn't the best choice of words, I don't think she was purposely being racist.

Exactly. Tiger Woods' spokesperson even said he didn't think there was anything to the comment. The Golf Channel didn't even suspend the announcer until Sharpton (I believe) started talking about it on his radio show.

He and his type are doing a disservice to race relations, IMO.

Ultracrazy

Reaction score
Tiger would never make an issue out of this.........never. Sharpton is just out to make headlines........

ShockwaveBobSquarePants

Reaction score
How much do you want to be that Tiger made a phone call and had her suspended? He's kind of a jackhole.

PolarBearKing

The Ass Man
Reaction score
Bullshit

Attachments

• racecard.jpg
    racecard.jpg
    158.5 KB · Views: 118

syco

Reaction score
Sharpton & Jackson are the biggest racists of all. They probably watch BET only. What if ther was a channel called WET? Would that be racist?

Piss on those Idiots!!!!

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
I think Kelley is a focking Hottie.........
Can't quite understand why some people have to mince words to their own agenda all the time.:(:(:( Don't they realize how stupid it makes them look:smackhead