WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Aerial America

propcheck

Reaction score
If anybody is needs a binge watch I would recommend Aerial America it is on the Smithsonian Channel it has great ideas and previews for planning your next RV trip👍🏻
has anybody else gotten sucked into this series?

Last edited:

coolchange

Lower level functionary
Reaction score
I thought this was about,
Ariel
5FAFC63D-EB27-435E-8630-0127875410C4.jpeg

But it seems it’s about,
Aerial
DC7D926C-248E-42B7-AC5B-4F910613CC73.jpeg

Sorry😬

78DiMarco

Reaction score
If anybody is needs a binge watch I would recommend Ariel America it is on the Smithsonian Channel it has great ideas and previews for planning your next RV trip👍🏻
Love the show as it really shows America's landscape and the history.... Good stuff

propcheck

Reaction score
I watched the Arizona episode and realized how much more Arizona has if I just look past the launch ramp😂

buck35

Reaction score
when we went to the Ford Museum in Detroit I didn't want to stay on the freeway so we took the back roads and lo and behold we came across the cord Auburn Museum and that was the highlight of the whole trip.

Wayn-o

Reaction score
I watched the Arizona episode and realized how much more Arizona has if I just look past the launch ramp😂

Good show - watched the So Cal and Nor Cal ones and learned more about whats around.

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
If anybody is needs a binge watch I would recommend Aerial America it is on the Smithsonian Channel it has great ideas and previews for planning your next RV trip👍🏻
They are fantastic. I got sucked into them with Ohio, since I have a kid going to OU. Good history lessons and geography. They get a little political, but the scenes are great!

rrrr

Reaction score
when we went to the Ford Museum in Detroit I didn't want to stay on the freeway so we took the back roads and lo and behold we came across the cord Auburn Museum and that was the highlight of the whole trip.

The Auburn/Cord/Duesenberg museum in Auburn, Indiana, is located in a former Cord dealership that was built in the early 1930s. The building is listed in the National Register of Historic Places.

The building is a classic example of the Art Deco period, and the large plate glass windows allow natural light to flood inside and illuminate the beautiful automobiles in its collection. It has a huge stone central staircase going to the second floor, and it, along with other architectural details, are great examples of the stonemason's art.

The cars in the collection are fantastic examples of automotive art. My favorites are a cream and tangerine 1935 Auburn boattail speedster, and a 1927 Duesenberg Model X Dual-Cowl Phaeton.

If you are ever in the area, go to the museum. It's a rare and inspiring building, and the vehicle collection is just unbelievable. The second photo below is the boattail Speedster.

showroom-002.jpg

Excellence-and-Innovation-2.jpg

Last edited: