WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Arizona bombshell testimony on OAN

just_floatin

Reaction score
Accusations of 300k illegal immigrants voted this election and each Democratic candidate received a 35k electronic voter bump in Pima and Maricopa county. Hmmm.. Now how to prove it?

Last edited:

Grandpa mac

Now politics is kinda boring ;)
Reaction score
That’s a very specific accusation and SURELY they made it based on very specific evidence in their possession...

squeezer

Reaction score
That’s a very specific accusation and SURELY they made it based on very specific evidence in their possession...

I bet there is a Judge looking at the well organized/documented/presented evidence right now...

Royally PO'd

Reaction score
If that's ALL you two fucking geniuses can concentrate on and no fucks given to outright blatant corruption, turn yourselves in to me and I'll help you find your reward..

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
More ballots than voters is pretty compelling and a good place to start the investigation IMO.........

This is as real as it gets folks......
Sure, and that would be very easy demonstrate IF IT WERE TRUE. But it’s not, so this lawsuit will be tossed like all the others.

Royally PO'd

Reaction score
I would say you two are lower than whale shit, but there is a redeeming value to whale shit...

Lavey29

Floatin Dirty
Reaction score
Sure, and that would be very easy demonstrate IF IT WERE TRUE. But it’s not, so this lawsuit will be tossed like all the others.

My wife has family in a little border town in Arizona. Just low income hard working Hispanic family. They were each sent 10 mail in ballots to submit via mail vote. They could not believe they each got 10 in the mail.

Fortunately they are very pro trump but the radical left probably figured the little border towns would support Biden.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
78DF7EB2-8FC0-4A6C-971D-2506A7AC94CB.gif

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
Ducey just signed off certifying Arizona’s vote for Biden. Thank you Arizona!

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
My wife has family in a little border town in Arizona. Just low income hard working Hispanic family. They were each sent 10 mail in ballots to submit via mail vote. They could not believe they each got 10 in the mail.

Fortunately they are very pro trump but the radical left probably figured the little border towns would support Biden.
And if this were true I’m certain a loyal Trumpkin like your self could simply provide us with a photograph to prove it. But you can’t because either you’re a liar or your in laws are liars.

squeezer

Reaction score

That’s amazing, surely they took pictures of the 18 extra ballots before destroying them.

Seeing that they are family they should have no problem letting you share the pics with us...

just_floatin

Reaction score
So far this clip is the most credible evidence presented today. The “Packets” as they are referred to contain server pings outside the United States, which is a clear violation of foreign voter interference. RINO Doug should have took note before certifying Arizona the same day of the hearing. I am hopeful this evidence is enough to file a case against the State of Arizona.

Lavey29

Floatin Dirty
Reaction score
That’s amazing, surely they took pictures of the 18 extra ballots before destroying them.

Seeing that they are family they should have no problem letting you share the pics with us...

Nah, they just destroyed them. Strange they didn't send 20 votes in for Trump but that goes to the core difference between right and left. One side has morals and values and the other side has none.

Kahunajuice

Reaction score
Just another fuckin circus act is what you get when you have a clown in office for President.

squeezer

Reaction score
Nah, they just destroyed them. Strange they didn't send 20 votes in for Trump but that goes to the core difference between right and left. One side has morals and values and the other side has none.

Yore forgetting the most likely scenario...

Last edited:

SNiC Jet

Reaction score
I bet there is a Judge looking at the well organized/documented/presented evidence right now...

Who cares? It is not up to a judge .....the State Legislatures have the ultimate VERY last "say so" as to whom their EC delegates vote for. ;)

Last edited:

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
Wisconsin also finalized today.

Winning!

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
Sure they did. Who’s the liar- you or them?

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
Ok, I was confused by this. He didn't see it, but one of his hackers did? Just like anything else with this fucking case CAN THEY PROVE IT.

Doug just fucked us today anyway.
Yeah all this second hand evidence is called hearsay and it’s pretty much worthless. Let’s hear from your first hand witnesses, you lying Trumpkins.

just_floatin

Reaction score
Yeah all this second hand evidence is called hearsay and it’s pretty much worthless. Let’s hear from your first hand witnesses, you lying Trumpkins.
Due Process there GP. Let’s see how Arizona shakes out and if there is enough circumstantial evidence and testimony to go to court. I would expect the same due process if the election result shoe was on the other foot. “That is the Way”
C36525E1-FC07-4EFC-A012-8B91109C6C3D.jpeg

fast99

Reaction score
We need to get control of the election process or this country is done. It is hard to believe the election machines are even allowed to be hooked up to the internet. The FBI and DOJ either don't car or are just plain corrupt. We pay them to investigate things like this, they aren't. Something is absolutely wrong. A friend who lives in AZ had his vote canceled because of a supposed signature mis-match. Several friends of his also had their vote tossed out as well. All the votes would have been for Trump. Regardless of which side your on the we need to trust elections, right now we can't.

just_floatin

Reaction score
Bobby Piton presents Arizona public census data, age and party voter demographic data and cross references his findings to the number of votes casted in Arizona. The short of it is he has a strong evidence to prove data fraud. Oh and soon after his presentation, Twitter deletes his account no less 🤔 Does not matter, RINO Dougie is on the hook for certifying the election🖕
3FAB52E9-0D3B-4578-9983-A685A29B44D1.jpeg

Lavey29

Floatin Dirty
Reaction score
Sure they did. Who’s the liar- you or them?

What a dismal existence you live. Obviously a failure in school, leading to a very benign adult life, passed over time and time again. All those big dreams ending in one failure after the next. Now your jealousy at those who have achieved in their lives consumes you. You envy their families and luxuries that they worked so hard to get and you look in the mirror and wonder why life cheated you. You are filled with jealousy and hatred. Belittling others and seeing lives and property destroyed brings you pleasure. Life didn't cheat you. You are a weak individual who never put forth the effort to succeed. You reap what you sow and now you live each day blaming others for your failures in life. What a pitiful existence that must be.

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
What a dismal existence you live. Obviously a failure in school, leading to a very benign adult life, passed over time and time again. All those big dreams ending in one failure after the next. Now your jealousy at those who have achieved in their lives consumes you. You envy their families and luxuries that they worked so hard to get and you look in the mirror and wonder why life cheated you. You are filled with jealousy and hatred. Belittling others and seeing lives and property destroyed brings you pleasure. Life didn't cheat you. You are a weak individual who never put forth the effort to succeed. You reap what you sow and now you live each day blaming others for your failures in life. What a pitiful existence that must be.
Wow-that would hurt if any part of it were true, but I’m quite comfortable and quite blessed in life (and top of my high school class, Magna cum laude, Phi Beta Kappa, 4.0 average in grad school etc too since you’re concerned about my academic record). Winning!
PS Do you actually know the meaning of the word benign? Do you perhaps mean banal?

SNiC Jet

Reaction score
Wow-that would hurt if any part of it were true, but I’m quite comfortable and quite blessed in life (and top of my high school class, Magna cum laude, Phi Beta Kappa, 4.0 average in grad school etc too since you’re concerned about my academic record). Winning!
PS Do you actually know the meaning of the word benign? Do you perhaps mean banal?

1606785312108.gif

but yet....here you are, a "misfit" trolling a boating forum 😂 😂 😂

1606785378154.png

Last edited:

Kahunajuice

Reaction score

Fake ass statement! I call it bullshit.