WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

D

mbrown2

Reaction score
Dilligaf, that last picture looks like a Chicken Embryo...have no clue what I am looking at...

Seriously, sorry to hear the bad news....interesting that my neighbor in Parker Dam had his Hallett done and was not happy at all with Reflections work...he won't be using them again either....this is the 2nd time they let him down....poor workmanship and customer service sinks ships.

R

Retired Member

Dilligaf, that last picture looks like a Chicken Embryo...have no clue what I am looking at...

Seriously, sorry to hear the bad news....interesting that my neighbor in Parker Dam had his Hallett done and was not happy at all with Reflections work...he won't be using them again either....this is the 2nd time they let him down....poor workmanship and customer service sinks ships.

It's the bucket with the dirty water in it. Looks like a home depot 5 gallon bucket.

screaming pete

Reaction score
it looks to me that they pollished your toons and tooks the boat out for some fun times and just hoe's it down just before you got there:thumbsdown

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Can we see the pics of how the toons turned out?

RD

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
Bad publicity will destroy a company. Hopefully you get this issue resolved. You are doing the right thing by calling them out. Am sure you would have posted a good report had everything turned out as you wished.

Last edited:

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
DILLIGAF, not to throw a wrench in your deal here.. but it is a strong possibillity they cleaned the carpets etc.. they just had a shitty carpet cleaner that didn't pull much up. If that's teh case when you go over it again then it will pull more dirt etc.

Having a bit of experience with carpet cleaning.. even if you just clean them.. If you run a machine over them again it will pull more brown water.

Don't get me wrong though.. If I paid for a detail, the things you pointed out had better be gone. Oil spot? Dog shit? These are not hard things to get rid of.. Bring it down to Parker and pay me 325, I'll have that fucker looking like a shiny new penny by the end of the weekend.. LOL With the OCD I got, you are more then welcome to go under teh trailer and inspect as well. :D

RD

Zaairman

Tig ole bitties
Reaction score
Maybe its just me, but every time I clean carpets I make damn sure to go over them until the water comes out clear... :hmm

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
No wrench Dave......These carpets were not cleaned. Simple as that. The dog shit is in the vinyl and might not come out. I am prepared for that one :(

If it's on the vinyl it'll come out.. Have you tried the ole magic eraser trick?

RD

BajaMike

Reaction score
This is what happens when these new guys to boating and the boards....guys who only have a 100,000 posts.....and they start complaining......oh, wait a minute, never mind.

Just kidding....lol.

Sounds like a raw deal, Tom!

:hmm

Baja Big Dog

Banned
Reaction score
We need a tattoo on our foreheads.."Hey asshat, I hang around the boating forums, fuck with me, and Ill run your business into the fucking ground" maybe they will think twice before screwing someone, and these lean and mean times, I sure wouldn't want to piss off a piggy bank!!!

dirty water from a carpet cleaner, means the carpet is dirty!! One of the guys that works for me does carpet cleaning, when he does mine, at home the water is pretty clean after the second time, when he says it is clean, I take his word for it, hes a little anal about his work!!

hawkes24

this ***** sux
Reaction score
the toons look bitchin almost like a shiny coors light can :drnkfr which reminds me im focking thirsty

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
I say it was one of those "Oh fuck, we forgot to detail it" moments so they hosed it down just before you got there.

BajaMike

Reaction score
the toons look bitchin almost like a shiny coors light can :drnkfr which reminds me im focking thirsty

Yea....they look good.

displayimage.jpg

Reminds me of the guy at the boat show that polishes the beer cans to look like chrome. :hmm

I bought the stuff to use on my truck rims and I never got them that shiney......:grumble:

:blah::blah:

And Tom, what are you doing letting your dog crap on your boat?? You got pretty mad when Rick threw some ice around!:D;)

Last edited:

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
May be Zig but no excuse for doing that. If that was the case they should have said "Oooppppss, tell you what Tom we need to detail the boat todaya and will deliver it up to BHC for you if you are in a hurry to get back to CA." I would have dealt with that and there would be no problem.

Exactly, but once they put their foot in the mouth its harder to backtrack. I'm a bit surprised that he's not made it right by now, which does tend to tell ya the character of the man, IMO.
Sorry you had to go through this, especially when your expectations were not over and beyond but just getting what you paid for

PlumLoco

Vintage Jawa CZ motorcycles
Reaction score
I bought my boat from Les 3 or 4 years ago. Big ass red and white Wriedt daycruiser. He told me he had to sell it because he was moving to Lake of the Ozarks and couldn't take two boats. Guess he never left huh?

For what its worth I am totally happy with the boat. Well except for the Oldsmobile part :D

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
Just an update....As of today WF contacted me and has said that Les is disputing my dispute. I guess the customer (ME) is totally in the wrong here for paying for a service and expecting to recieve the service.

:swear

What did you think he would do. Roll over and not dispute the claim. :grumble:

Riverratrob

Reaction score
Maybe Arizona Reflections and Giltronics are one in the same company:hmm

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
No, however it has faded quite a bit. I have been using a spray and letting it sit..OXY something or other. I think the sun is just fading it out though.
Don't you dislike Billy Mays too?

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I watch Pitchmen on the discovery channell.. :D

RD

boatnam2

Reaction score
Not to be a smart ass, but why did you use him when there are 2 or 3 great detailers on pb and rdp?Im guessing for the pontoons but i could be wrong.