WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Arlington.

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score
I just watched a Drone fly over of Arlington National Cemetary. I have seen pictures from ground level and from different angles,but I am telling you while watching these never ending rows in perfect alingment and the grounds kept just perfect was as emotional thing I have ever seen, This video was approx. five minutes and I had to think how many Lives lost and Americans there and of course this being Memorial Day sure puts things into perspective. I am as guilty as others worrying about so many things that in the "BIG PICTURE" are irrelevant and selfish. There are many who did what they were Called to do and many who stepped up to volunteer and All Did Not Run.

I would hope that all that would be interested here have an opportunity to find a copy of it,because it was not anything I can put into words.

Enjoy your Loved Ones and maybe take a minute to remember those "HERO's"

God Bless America!!

outboardrick

Reaction score
I just watched a Drone fly over of Arlington National Cemetary. I have seen pictures from ground level and from different angles,but I am telling you while watching these never ending rows in perfect alingment and the grounds kept just perfect was as emotional thing I have ever seen, This video was approx. five minutes and I had to think how many Lives lost and Americans there and of course this being Memorial Day sure puts things into perspective. I am as guilty as others worrying about so many things that in the "BIG PICTURE" are irrelevant and selfish. There are many who did what they were Called to do and many who stepped up to volunteer and All Did Not Run.

I would hope that all that would be interested here have an opportunity to find a copy of it,because it was not anything I can put into words.

Enjoy your Loved Ones and maybe take a minute to remember those "HERO's"

God Bless America!!
I was able to visit Arlington, it is very emotional and impossible to explain just how huge it is.

Looking Glass

Reaction score
It's a "must-see" for every American IMO. Very beautiful and powerful.

I have had thoughts at times that want to visit and as usual "OTHET" B.S. gets in the way. I promise after watching this and when this Virus ordeal becomes a Bad Dream I am going to make plans to fly there, hopefully this Fall. I will Never forget the Visual of this mornings Video.

Havasu Home

Retired
Reaction score
My first visit to Arlington was in 1949 with my parents. I did not return until 10 years later and then not again for another 50 years. It is a very emotional journey thru the cemetery and the watching of the changing of the guards. My last visit was about 5 years ago and my wife and i will go every time we are in Washington DC visiting the daughter.

TITTIES AND BEER

Honorary RDP Inmate #160 Emeritus - R.I.P. Mark 😢
Reaction score
Mom and pops are at Fort Rosecrans
DB4AB3D2-E565-406A-BF87-3AE266BC0707.jpeg
D9E04B63-4E15-49D6-A754-9077B9F466A3.jpeg
D0156CF4-06F0-4D1F-9464-D22629071524.jpeg
226F97B2-C8C2-4155-9527-A3233DF4E07C.jpeg
DFFA727B-EDB2-41FB-9615-F46203B9E0DA.jpeg

X Hoser

Reaction score
Went to Arlington Cemetery last June. A must do for everyone. Spent a week in DC and Virgina and Arlington was for sure one of the highlights. Thank You to all of those that made the supreme sacrifice for my freedom. Lets not forget that especially RIGHT NOW!

Looking Glass

Reaction score

TITTIES AND BEER

Honorary RDP Inmate #160 Emeritus - R.I.P. Mark 😢
Reaction score
T&B= I want to ask you if it is Not Rude, to hear your story here. Although so Sad, the incredible kept grounds along with the Water View is very Peaceful. Thanks and my Thoughts.
Thanks This is in San Diego, Cal , my dad was in the Korean conflict live to be about 63 and died of cancer in that same grave is my sister Brenda she died as a baby and then mom passed away a couple years ago and she got to go on the same grave as dad ( names are on the back of head stone ) 2 the greatest people you ever met my dad got the grave due to he was in the military When my baby sister died . These pictures were taken a little while ago on Mother’s Day ( or close to ) I went down to put flowers on the grave and just as I got there it had rained I have a video but I don’t know how to post it just how peaceful that place is funny thing dad always wanted ocean front property now they got it . Rip mom and dad

Looking Glass

Reaction score
Thanks This is in San Diego, Cal , my dad was in the Korean conflict live to be about 63 and died of cancer in that same grave is my sister Brenda she died as a baby and then mom passed away a couple years ago and she got to go on the same grave as dad ( names are on the back of head stone ) 2 the greatest people you ever met my dad got the grave due to he was in the military When my baby sister died . These pictures were taken a little while ago on Mother’s Day ( or close to ) I went down to put flowers on the grave and just as I got there it had rained I have a video but I don’t know how to post it just how peaceful that place is funny thing dad always wanted ocean front property now they got it . Rip mom and dad

Thank-You!, I could have used Google to discover the Cemetery. I thought it looked like the Ocean. Bless your Mother, Father and your Baby Sister. I would Love to watch your Video if ever get an opportunity to post it up. Great Story!!

NicPaus

Reaction score
One of the many stops we made on our 8th grade trip to the east coast. Never Forget that trip.