WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

arrest-made-after-van-plowed-through-tent-of-trump-supporters-in-a-florida-parking-lot

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score
No question in this.The Democrats have a turnout problem, funny though, Trump might be the most motivating president the Democrats have ever had...

Give them free shit and you’ll get the office back [emoji106]

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score
No question in this.The Democrats have a turnout problem, funny though, Trump might be the most motivating president the Democrats have ever had...
If they weren't prior to 2016, they probably are now. 💩💩💩

Well if we are going off pure conjecture, it's just as easy to assume the opposite, that it's a Trumpian America.... 🇺🇸 😈

Instigator

Just Livin up to My Name
Reaction score
If they weren't prior to 2016, they probably are now. 💩💩💩
Trump has been very good about motivating the Right for sure. I just pray that the Left continues to be nothing more than the Static Noise that they have been for most of America's History. The Hat Trick will be to see if the Right can put another Republican in the White House After Trumps 2nd term. That feat hasn't been done since 1885.
Keep your powder Dry Boy's and Girl's.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
What I am truly afraid of is that of the remaining 2/3's there is a majority of them that are Libs and that they actually turn out to exercise their right to vote!!! The Democratic Party has been trying to motivate them for years. That is what scares the shit out of me!!

This is very true. But voter turnout has sucked across the board. If you are willing to accept that Trump has motivated non voting registered democrats, then you would have to accept the same for non voting registered republicans.

I'd say the actions of the Democrats have not only motivated all those that voted for Trump to begin with, but woke up all of those republicans or indipendents that did not the first time around after falling for the no hope mantra that was plastered on every news outlet leading up to the 2016 election. It will be interesting to see how the actual numbers play out this time. Will there be a ton more people voting, or just the same status quo.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
But chew on this for a minute or 30. The Senators that voted to acquit trump of the impeachment charges were elected by 17 Million fewer voters than those who voted to convict. Yes SEVENTEEN MILLION... If that doesn't bother the fuck out of you I am not sure what would.

laughing.gif

des-per-a-tion

noun

a state of despair, typically one which results in rash or extreme TDS behavior.

squeezer

Reaction score
Well if we are going off pure conjecture, it's just as easy to assume the opposite, that it's a Trumpian America.... 🇺🇸 😈

We don’t need conjecture... The latest data point is the 2018 midterms. If the 2020 election follows that trend line I just may be wrong about Trump keeping the White House..:

HotRod82

Reaction score

Interesting theory given the Ohio caucus turnout last week was actually down from 2016. I think Dem voter turnout will be significantly less in November simply due to the lack of a quality candidate.....they will just simply stay home. The young vote is definitely going to stay home after the DNC screws Bernie out of the nomination again. Young folks aren't going to show up and vote for "throw them up against the wall and frisk them" Bloomberg.

squeezer

Reaction score
Interesting theory given the Ohio caucus turnout last week was actually down from 2016. I think Dem voter turnout will be significantly less in November simply due to the lack of a quality candidate.....they will just simply stay home. The young vote is definitely going to stay home after the DNC screws Bernie out of the nomination again. Young folks aren't going to show up and vote for "throw them up against the wall and frisk them" Bloomberg.

And this is why I believe Trump will scratch out an EC win and lose the popular vote... Again.

The hot beds of activism (turnout) are most likely to be in Blue States.

The only prediction I would put money on right now is this:

Trump does not get a higher percentage of the popular vote than he did in 2016 unless total voter turnout is lower than 2016...

Put another way, the higher the voter turnout the smaller the percentage of the popular vote for Trump.

I have $100 right now against anybody who actually pays when they lose...

The real question is can the DNC pick a candidate that gets people to vote.

mjc

Retired Neighbor
Reaction score
The massive mistake the 2016 projections made was to ignore the effectiveness of targeted campaigns in a few swing districts. HRC won the popular vote by 2.5M then lost the EC by 80,000 votes in three districts. She and the DNC got out played plain and simple. Republicans weaponized voter data with the REDMAP project in the early 2000's. I STILL don't believe the DNC knows how to respond to something that happened 15 years ago...

Its easy for the R's to claim some sort of mandate, particularly in light of Trumps 100000000% exoneration in the Senate last week... But chew on this for a minute or 30. The Senators that voted to acquit trump of the impeachment charges were elected by 17 Million fewer voters than those who voted to convict. Yes SEVENTEEN MILLION... If that doesn't bother the fuck out of you I am not sure what would.

yeah that doesn't mean much when states like CA have 2 stupid senators which are both D's and can show that many votes in one state.

530RL

Reaction score

Factually it was not in 2018 as Democrats pulled in 10 million more votes than R's.

But with respect to 2020 it is all conjecture.

squeezer

Reaction score
Factually it was not in 2018 as Democrats pulled in 10 million more votes than R's.

The number I saw was 12M...

Sandlord

Reaction score

yes, and in some areas they were even able to get more votes than they had eligible voters.

The Phantom

Banned
Reaction score
The massive mistake the 2016 projections made was to ignore the effectiveness of targeted campaigns in a few swing districts. HRC won the popular vote by 2.5M then lost the EC by 80,000 votes in three districts. She and the DNC got out played plain and simple. Republicans weaponized voter data with the REDMAP project in the early 2000's. I STILL don't believe the DNC knows how to respond to something that happened 15 years ago...

Its easy for the R's to claim some sort of mandate, particularly in light of Trumps 100000000% exoneration in the Senate last week... But chew on this for a minute or 30. The Senators that voted to acquit trump of the impeachment charges were elected by 17 Million fewer voters than those who voted to convict. Yes SEVENTEEN MILLION... If that doesn't bother the fuck out of you I am not sure what would.

You type nicely but you don’t say anything.

brgrcru

Reaction score

that's because everyone of those votes were offended that trump said " pussy. "

also many R senators (28) and (38) representatives. did not go for re-election. in 2018. could of had a just a little influence on the blue wave in 2018.
so there is that.

squeezer

Reaction score
that's because everyone of those votes were offended that trump said " pussy. "
als

Just so we are crystal clear on this one... NOBODY gives a 🐀 ass that Trump said pussy. What we take exception with is Trump saying out loud is that you can get away with sexual assault if you are famous.

Now some will try and argue that he was just kidding... And that may be true. But in light of all the sexual misconduct that is attributed to powerful men along with Trumps history I am not inclined to believe he was.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Just so we are crystal clear on this one... NOBODY gives a 🐀 ass that Trump said pussy. What we take exception with is Trump saying out loud is that you can get away with sexual assault if you are famous.

Now some will try and argue that he was just kidding... And that may be true. But in light of all the sexual misconduct that is attributed to powerful men along with Trumps history I am not inclined to believe he was.

Says the party of Clinton and pedophiles...............................
LMAO 70's show .gif

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
These jokes are so easy, they almost write themselves [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I think they skip the common sense class at the indoctrination errrrrrrrr college campus.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
You have mistaken me for a Clinton supporter... I was a hard line Republican until GW responded to 911 by invading Iraq (Again)

That's some funny shit right there Squeaky and I don't give a shit whether you like Clinton or not, you're a D that puts the scumbags in office. :(

squeezer

Reaction score

That's some funny shit right there Squeaky and I don't give a shit whether you like Clinton or not, you're a D that puts the scumbags in office. :(

Nope... way further left that any D you can name that has held a National office.

Not because I ultimately think this country needs to become a truly socialized one. (Being defined as the state controls all production and resources) but one who has a tax base that is aligned with valuing people over $$$ as well as a safety net that minimizes people dying in a ditch somewhere.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Nope... way further left that any D you can name that has held a National office.

Not because I ultimately think this country needs to become a truly socialized one. (Being defined as the state controls all production and resources) but one who has a tax base that is aligned with valuing people over $$$ as well as a safety net that minimizes people dying in a ditch somewhere.

So you went from a R to a far left utopian fool all based on saving people?

You do know every major city is run by D's and there are massive amounts of people living in ditches......................due to your ambitions.

BTW, your beloved Venezuela that you used to brag about until it blew up in your face has tons of people living in ditches. It is open if you'd like to go and save them from your dreams, but make no mistake, we all know you're a liar.

squeezer

Reaction score
So you went from a R to a far left utopian fool all based on saving people?

You do know every major city is run by D's and there are massive amounts of people living in ditches......................due to your ambitions.

BTW, your beloved Venezuela that you used to brag about until it blew up in your face has tons of people living in ditches. It is open if you'd like to go and save them from your dreams, but make no mistake, we all know you're a liar.

Um...

Yea I’ll just wait right here until you post a link to where I have said anything about Venezuela that isn’t related to an economy based on oil and corruption.

Larger metropolitan areas go D because of many many reasons... The least of which is not that they are higher educated. It’s along the same lines as science and economics having a liberal bias... But you know all this.

As far as me being a liar I am telling one lie to myself and to you guys over and over again... That lie is that I think Trump has a snowflakes hope in hell of being re-elected. I believe he will get beat so bad it will make the rights head spin. I also believe the D’s will will take back the Senate and retain the House. I also believe people on average are smart, kind, and hard working...please stop trying so hard to prove me wrong.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Um...

Yea I’ll just wait right here until you post a link to where I have said anything about Venezuela that isn’t related to an economy based on oil and corruption.

Larger metropolitan areas go D because of many many reasons... The least of which is not that they are higher educated. It’s along the same lines as science and economics having a liberal bias... But you know all this.

As far as me being a liar I am telling one lie to myself and to you guys over and over again... That lie is that I think Trump has a snowflakes hope in hell of being re-elected. I believe he will get beat so bad it will make the rights head spin. I also believe the D’s will will take back the Senate and retain the House. I also believe people on average are smart, kind, and hard working...please stop trying so hard to prove me wrong.

Bernie = Hugo

In the ideal America outlined by 2020 hopeful Bernie Sanders, the majority of the economy would be centralized and socialized.

Atop our existing government spending, comprising some 40% of GDP, the Vermont Senator wouldn't just nationalize one-fifth of the economy with a "Medicare For all" bill eliminating private health insurance. Under his Green New Deal plan, he would also nationalize most of the energy sector.

At a mere $16.3 trillion, the Sanders plan would go beyond simply spending measures to increase climate-focused research and development. It would literally centralize the means of domestic energy production, supposedly in that process "creating" 20 million union jobs in "steel and auto manufacturing, construction, energy efficiency retrofitting, coding and server farms, and renewable power plants."

Sanders states in his plan that he would pay for his Green New Deal, in part, from the $6.4 trillion he expects to earn in revenue through the federal government-operated utilities that he expects will be generating "green" power for all of us for the first 12 years of the plan. This revenue includes renewable power that would come online to replace the nation's nuclear capacity, which Sanders wants to phase out, in addition to all fossil fuel sources of electricity.

Hugo = Bernie

I believe liberals are blind.......you prove it everyday.

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score

Come ON NOW. You KEEP SAYING THAT..WHAT YOU THINK AND KEEP SPEWING OUT YOUR ASSHOLE is TAKEN OUT OF CONTEXT.

Jesus squeeky.........

The statement is :

Trump: Yeah, that’s her. With the gold. I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know, I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.

Bush: Whatever you want.

Trump: Grab ’em by the pussy. You can do anything.

He's not talking about a previous assault, he's not talking about ANY assault.....he's saying if you are rich and famous, you can practically reach out and fondle women around you...because they want it from you!!

Denying this makes you and everyone else who ever claimed anything else a fucking bitchy fucking Ken doll.

I've been around celebrities my WHOLE FUCKING LIFE....nothing about his statement is untrue.

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
Larger metropolitan areas go D because of many many reasons... The least of which is not that they are higher educated. It’s along the same lines as science and economics having a liberal bias.
Translation: Rural areas and flyover country are populated with dumb fucking uneducated redneck hicks that have no clue what's good for them. They need elite, arrogant and educated city dwellers to make decisions for them. We decide what final word is on science and economics for you all because you're too fucking dumb to understand it.
Geez what an asshole dude.

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score

Did you just say that anyone with a higher education in science or economics HAS to be a liberal?

Seriously man, your outlook on society and how it's neatly put into labeled boxes is complete bullshit.

I am pretty sure you could not troubleshoot your way out of a paper bag with a searchlight and a flamethrower.

You have not even a tiny right to claim to know an individual's outlook based upon their occupation......

Instigator

Just Livin up to My Name
Reaction score
The Math to Bernie's Green Deal or Warren's or any other Left Libs deal for that matter doesn't even come close to working and they all know it. They are nothing more than snake oil salesmen selling a very small part of a dream that every American is Entitled to their Dream of free shit. And that is all the fools hear is what they want to hear. MORE FREE SHIT.
The only thing EVERY AMERICAN is Entitled to is AN OPPORTUNITY. Nothing more and Should be Nothing less. It is up to each individual to make what they want out it. The only issue is that Some get a head start which naturally creates animosity while others see it for what it is.
Just my 2 cents.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
And this is why I believe Trump will scratch out an EC win and lose the popular vote... Again.

The hot beds of activism (turnout) are most likely to be in Blue States.

18E4D2B2-616A-4A64-830B-752696B2D912.jpeg

Were you saying something?

530RL

Reaction score
The Math to Bernie's Green Deal or Warren's or any other Left Libs deal for that matter doesn't even come close to working and they all know it. They are nothing more than snake oil salesmen selling a very small part of a dream that every American is Entitled to their Dream of free shit. And that is all the fools hear is what they want to hear. MORE FREE SHIT.
The only thing EVERY AMERICAN is Entitled to is AN OPPORTUNITY. Nothing more and Should be Nothing less. It is up to each individual to make what they want out it. The only issue is that Some get a head start which naturally creates animosity while others see it for what it is.
Just my 2 cents.

Nor does Trump’s math.

Same Fiscal plan of larger government, just named MAGA as opposed to something else.

Sandlord

Reaction score
Nor does Trump’s math.

Same Fiscal plan of larger government, just named MAGA as opposed to something else.

Patience my friend, he's making cuts. and more on the way.

NSC Officials confirmed that Trump and national security adviser Robert O’Brien have cut 70 positions inherited from former President Barack Obama, who had fattened the staff to 200.

530RL

Reaction score
Patience my friend, he's making cuts. and more on the way.

NSC Officials confirmed that Trump and national security adviser Robert O’Brien have cut 70 positions inherited from former President Barack Obama, who had fattened the staff to 200.

He has increased government spending by over 20 percent in three short years.

Trump’s spending increases makes Obama look like a fiscal conservative.

Last edited:

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

Yea he had to counter you globalists who were trying to destroy our military and thus our nation.

You do know that's what your puppet masters wanted.........correct?

Instigator

Just Livin up to My Name
Reaction score
Nor does Trump’s math.

Maybe
The major difference is that Trump currently has a chance with a good economy, lowest unemployment and highest tax revenue is many decades. The libs will expand Government spending while the economy is collapsing which will result in lower tax revenue.
Math is pretty simple to me.

Last edited:

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
Nor does Trump’s math.

Trumps spending and math made this dude run over Trump supporters.

Man accused of running into voter registration tent in Jacksonville told police he does not like Donald Trump

Sandlord

Reaction score

That's good. He's been refitting the Military and working on infrastructure.
That's more jobs with more money going back to the States, with a Tax reduction as a bonus.
All without growing the growing the Government.

squeezer

Reaction score

Secretary of State Bill Gardner predicted a record 550,000 ballots, representing 62 percent of the Granite State’s registered voters.
The projected split was 282,000 GOP ballots and 268,000 Democratic voters.
The previous record was set in 2008 with 530,000 voters.

So it looks like there was record turnout... Love this. I also love the fact that trump didn't even get half the votes OF REPUBLICANS in what is essentially a coronation instead of a primary on the Republican side. Put another way... 79% of the New Hampshire primary voters didn't vote for Trump.

Thanks for this Regor you made my day!!!

Sandlord

Reaction score
Secretary of State Bill Gardner predicted a record 550,000 ballots, representing 62 percent of the Granite State’s registered voters.

So it looks like there was record turnout... Love this. I also love the fact that trump didn't even get half the votes OF REPUBLICANS in what is essentially a coronation instead of a primary on the Republican side. Put another way... 79% of the New Hampshire primary voters didn't vote for Trump.

Republicans stayed home.
Trumps 120,000 votes were from Democrats.

squeezer

Reaction score
snip'

All without growing the growing the Government.

How does a 20% increase in spending equate to not growing the government?

I figured you are too old for common core math but damm...

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

hahahaha you're begging Squeaky, begging!!!!!!!

You really think half the R's gave a shit about voting for a known outcome?

squeezer

Reaction score
hahahaha you're begging Squeaky, begging!!!!!!!

You really think half the R's gave a shit about voting for a known outcome?

I know... Its like why do we even need to have an election at all?

Trump is obviously the best thing to ever happen to this country since Moses wrote the constitution.

The idea that anybody would have the gall to differ is beyond belief.

Last edited:

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

Trump is obviously the best thing to ever happen to this country since Moses wrote the constitution.

Can you imagine the despair you and the rest of your Utopian dreaming Republicans that switched to commies will endure in his 2nd term?

LMAO 70's show .gif

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

1581530134749.png

LMAO hand over mouth .gif