WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Arson in NorCal

hallett21

Reaction score
I haven’t kept count but I’d really like to see the stats for CA fires. Broken down by arson, utility, nature, homelessness, accidental etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Backlash

Reaction score
Looks like they got the guy who was lighting these fires.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And how much will he have to pay in restitution for all the damages he caused? Probably nothing. He will claim some form of mental illness, and his "Arson" case will die while resting at the bottom of the stack. Huge eye roll over here. 🙄

jonnyd

Reaction score
The original articles that came out about this guy accuse him of coming in behind the firefighters that are battling the Dixie fire and starting new fires trying to trap the firefighters between the flames.

There was another lady that was arrested in Eldorado County for starting fires a few weeks ago. Eldorado County borders Placer County which is where the Caldor Fire started which is burning in Tahoe.

Last night multiple fires were started in the Healdsburg area by a suspected arsonist. Luckily the fires were put out fairly quickly but they were started in a very rural forested area.

Me thinks we have a bigger arsonist problem than a climate change problem!

propcheck

Reaction score
And how much will he have to pay in restitution for all the damages he caused? Probably nothing. He will claim some form of mental illness, and his "Arson" case will die while resting at the bottom of the stack. Huge eye roll over here. 🙄
I heard he already claimed mental illness. The investigation confirmed it when they saw he was a registered Democrat.😂

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
just, take there matches and lighters away...

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
just, take there matches and lighters away...

They did.....

4C0B72D7-EFE7-4ED0-90E9-F756072B6F8F.jpeg

Based arsonist.

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
This should have been posted in the white liberal mental Disorder thread where he belongs. More evidence that it’s true