WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Article: 4027 Carlsbad Dr - LHC - 229,000

OldSchoolBoats

No Bad Days
Reaction score
This would be the perfect house for us. I like how close it is to Basha's and ACE Hardware, but shoot that is a long trek to the lake.

Paul65k

Schiada Baby.......Yeah!!
Reaction score
This would be the perfect house for us. I like how close it is to Basha's and ACE Hardware, but shoot that is a long trek to the lake.
2 things about this house:

1. It closed escrow about 10 days ago and was only on the market for 8 days before there was pretty much a full priced offer $227,500
  2. It is probably 10 - 12 minutes to the launch ramp at the Marina and 15-18 minutes to Windsor........probably only 5 minutes longer than that house you rented on the south side a few weeks ago.

Here's the thing about distance to launch ramps in Havasu..........a long drive is probably 5-7 minutes longer than a not so long drive. I get how it is though; when I lived in CA it was nothing for me to make a 30 minute drive for pretty much anything............now that I live in Havasu it kills me to make the 20 minute drive all the way out to Home Depot or Wal-Mart........nothing is really far in Havasu when you stop to think about it.

As far as this particular house goes it sold very fast, we were able to get to the appraisal to come in at thei price which was about as high as it has been for a similar property and the best thing is....................if we had 5 just like it they would all be in escrow right now IMO ;)