WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Article: DCB M-41 - The Story of the 1st Ride

Weekend Therapy

Reaction score
Great write up Dave. I really enjoyed the format including the video with each section is a great way of presenting the info. Considering the quantity and level of boats you have been in 'm surprised at such a bold statement of "The answer is yes, that is the nicest riding and handling cat I have ever been in. I'll take that a step further factoring in the refinement level, it's the nicest boat I've ever been in period".

Now I wouldn't call it drinking the Kool Aid as I believe they are the premier builder on the West Coast and gunning for the East Coast builders as well if not surpassing some of them already. I can only dream of riding in something of this caliber and appreciate all the footage and article.

YoPengo

Inmate #47
Reaction score
Very happy to read that it performs as good as it looks. Congratulations to the Crew at DCB. Good luck in Miami...

Boschma

Wish I was at the River
Reaction score
Such a bitchen boat! Makes me wanna go buy a lotto ticket

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
Excellent write up. I love the format with videos. Nice job buddy.

JBS

Reaction score
Very nice review. I enjoyed the video embedded in the text. Looks like DCB has a winner once again

Patyacht

Reaction score
One word ..... Perfect! Thanks to both Dave's. DCB has another Home Run and RD has a 2nd career. lol
The wait has been worth it. Looks like the DCB crew took their time, studied the task very carefully and DID IT RIGHT!

SummitKarl

LHC Architect
Reaction score
nice write up Dave, your getting good with the pen, easy to read, entertaining and definitely on par with any professional printed program I have ever read...good job!! hope we see more of this

MooreMoney

Reaction score
Dave it was a long time coming for the boat so it might as well be a long time coming for the write up.

The boat and the article are both done right!!!

fishing fool

Reaction score
That was a very good write up Dave, with good video too. Thanks

catman

Reaction score
Great job Dave!!!!!!Well worth the wait....Not a easy task!!!!

Wozencraft

Reaction score
Great write-up Dave. I like your style of writing, it makes it great for the reader to feel like there right there with ya...experiencing it all.

[email protected]

Reaction score
Dave, I would be happy to take you out anytime... Glad to have this project done and the boat is dang near perfect!
Thanks for the kind words and the article...

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Welcome to the site Win! Boat is bad ass.. Look forward to checking it out again in the future.

Nord

HONKY
Reaction score
Finally got to read and watch the article Dave. Boat sounds amazing!