WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Article: Howard 288 - Merc 600-Bravo XR - BOAT TEST

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score
Did you write this, Dave?

Looks like one of the boat reviews but I thought Howard Brown was the author of these?

Might get some better play on this thread with a better title.

Article is great [emoji106]

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
rivrrts, Bob Brown (not to be mistaken with Howard Brown) is doing all of RDP's boat tests. I'm surprised you found the article, at the time I was still inserting photo's and spell checking etc.. I hadn't announced it yet, and it was just in the boat test section.

RD

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score
rivrrts, Bob Brown (not to be mistaken with Howard Brown) is doing all of RDP's boat tests. I'm surprised you found the article, at the time I was still inserting photo's and spell checking etc.. I hadn't announced it yet, and it was just in the boat test section.

RD

Thanks Dave. I'm really interested in these articles so I've been watching like a hawk for them.

It said "by Riverdave" so I just wanted to make sure there wasn't any confusion. All makes sense now.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Thanks Dave. I'm really interested in these articles so I've been watching like a hawk for them.

It said "by Riverdave" so I just wanted to make sure there wasn't any confusion. All makes sense now.

That's because it's my account that published it on the front page. I wish there was a way around that, but there really isn't one, as I'm sure Bob Brown doesn't want to spend all the time formattting the article for online use. (I'll hit him up about it though, and if he wants to do it then :D )

I'l add written by at the top.

RD

RodnJen

Reaction score
Now that is a boat test. I really appreciate you and your team taking the time to track and calculate efficiency. Another stellar effort from the folks at Howard as well.

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
[emoji106]

Scott E

Reaction score
Just noticed the additional pictures link in the thread. Thanks for the additional pictures RD!