WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Article: Prime Marine 1971 Schiada FlatBottom Rig

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score
Great article and beautiful lake rod! Keep the articles coming :thumbsup

Flyinbowtie

Reaction score
Good article, I love the idea of the 'Glide in place of a Velvet Drive.

LV R SCHIADA'S

Reaction score
A huge thanks to the Mike's at Prime for fabricating beautiful machined parts and for all their expertise in rigging!!
An equally huge thanks to Billy B who took our "Miller Beer Can Concept" and sprayed some amazing color!!!!
Most of all thanks to my Dad for wanting to do this project, my wife for putting up with the countless hours that were spent building it and to my mom who thought we all were nuts!!!

Prime Marine

Custom rigging
Reaction score
A huge thanks to the Mike's at Prime for fabricating beautiful machined parts and for all their expertise in rigging!!
An equally huge thanks to Billy B who took our "Miller Beer Can Concept" and sprayed some amazing color!!!!
Most of all thanks to my Dad for wanting to do this project, my wife for putting up with the countless hours that were spent building it and to my mom who thought we all were nuts!!!

It was awesome being a part of it! Thanks to you guys!
Mike @ Prime

Weekend Therapy

Reaction score
My FIL and I talked to the owner of this boat last year at Jack Smith when the Flat bottom Regatta was going on. Great people and the pics dont do this boat justice. Absolutely beautiful!

Rickybobby

Reaction score
Thanks Dave for showcasing this boat and the build, this is exactly why I still subscribe here and not somewhere else, some of the new (dcb 41!!!!!and builds like this "sum of the ol stuff".... very cool build, on top of the "client" doing some of the work).... very nice...
rb

work2ski

Reaction score
Cool boat, but why is the navigator facing forward? How is going to see the skier throwing ups? :)

CycloneRacing

Reaction score
Nice boat! I really like the choice of aluminum heads on the engine.

Blown-Flat

Reaction score
Nice to see a installation of the motor plates on top of the stringers like the circle guys do it is better have the weight straight down on the stringer than from the inside. Great install.