WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Article: Watching the Trends in Performance Boating

Weekend Therapy

Reaction score
Awesome right up Dave. I must admit when seeing the photos from Miami it has me rethinking the next boat and likely looking more at CC's

2Driver

Reaction score
Is there a pic of the party set up...unless those are the ones shown in the lounge? Kinda goes back to the old Nordic & Campbell whaler days but bigger and faster?

Last edited:

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Is there a pic of the party set up? Kinda goes back to the old Nordic & Campbell whaler days but bigger and faster?

2Driver, yes I'll be putting the pics of a few party setups tonight and articles about them tonight. :)

RD

STV_Keith

Reaction score
So I guess my boat will soon be lost in a sea of other CC's in Havasu? I kinda liked having one of 3 or 4 out there. At least no one will get the same sound as my 2-stroke V8's.

mbrown2

Reaction score
With DCB attending the east coast shows now I am hoping they will bring a center console to market....think they could build two sizes and cover on and offshore shore...

Roaddogg 4040

Reaction score
I bought a Boston Whaler 32' Center Console while I was living in Michigan and it was a fabulous boat. While riding in it it felt like a 45' boat. There was tons of room in with seating for 10 or 12 if you wanted, It had an enclosed head and sink. Great boat for Great Lakes boating. I would of brought it to Havasu when I moved here but the 14'2" beam made it tough to haul cross country.

Steve

TCHB

Reaction score
On the performance end I am thinking the smaller boats like the Nordic cat will be a top seller. Easy to tow, store and fast with room for 4. When I started boating in mid 70's a 19ft boat was the hot ticket. A 21 foot boat was like a house.