WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Article: Welcome to the Front Page

Old Man Havasu

Reaction score
Well done/spoken!
I still get permission issues on the other two entries.

MBSpectra

Reaction score
Hey Dave that's cool. Hope to meet you sometime.

Willie B

aberrant member
Reaction score
...Excellent vision for the future... ...A poster that sometimes comes across as an out and out bully lost u a possible advertiser and a couple of prominent boaters... ...Hopefully that is in check...

ductape1000

Here.
Reaction score
Very well said Dave. You know I enjoy being involved here and I plan to stay here. Thanks for all the hard work that goes into this community!

Wombat

The Great Southern land
Reaction score
Well done Dave. Even though l live in Australia l have really enjoyed the site and it's content from the start way back in December 07 to now. There is a lot of similarities between boating here in Sydney and there in the West coast. l look forward to the continued EVOLUTION of Riverdavesplace.
Wombat.:thumbsup

Last edited:

Taboma

Reaction score
Unable to access the "Read On" features for the two articles.

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score
Well said RD! Looking forward to seeing what comes next!:thumbsup

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
You should be able to read the other two articles now

hyevon

Swollen Member
Reaction score
Good job Dave. Keep up the good work it will pay off in the long run.

bilge rat

Reaction score
I ready for the ride get down RD. you are a talented writer and the front page is way cool.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I ready for the ride get down RD. you are a talented writer and the front page is way cool.

Thanks Bildgre rat, I appreciate it! Love watching the build you guys do, and the videos you put out!

U4ia

Reaction score
Too much advertising, too little space for content on the front page when it first loads. And why is the space on the side that is set aside for ads kept blank if there is no ad? Rather than crowd the content, the only reason people come here, over to the left 2/3's of the page with the right side a blank screen once you scroll down below the ads, why not let the content have the full page. You don't have to permanently fence off 1/3 of my screen for commercial purposes even if you cannot sell the space: set the content free!! If there is no sidebar advertising then in the words of a great American: "Mr RiverDave, tear down this wall!"

Last edited:

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Too much advertising, too little space for content on the front page when it first loads. And why is the space on the side that is set aside for ads kept blank if there is no ad? Rather than crowd the content, the only reason people come here, over to the left 2/3's of the page with the right side a blank screen once you scroll down below the ads, why not let the content have the full page. You don't have to permanently fence off 1/3 of my screen for commercial purposes even if you cannot sell the space: set the content free!! If there is no sidebar advertising then in the words of a great American: "Mr RiverDave, tear down this wall!"

U4ia, Out of every other single boating website on the web that I have been on.. RDP has the SMALLEST banner advertising on the side. I'm not a programmer, and am unsure if we can expand out below the advertising bar, but will ask Forensic another time. Selling it isn't a problem.. Finding the time to sell it, is..

RD

CPPerformance

One FREE Call Does it ALL
Reaction score
Dave, I think there's only one way to view RDP and that's as a "Success". You provide a community for friends and boaters alike to live through and enjoy their passions. Don't eve give up just keep on keeping on.

Mandelon

Coffee makes me poop.
Reaction score
Dave. Round plug. Does not fit into square hole. Noted.