WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

As the Biden swamp deepens...uh oh.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Couple comments,

1) The R party which you state is “undeniably corrupt to the core“ is, and has been run for the last 4 years by Trump. So if it is as corrupt as you say, either he is part of it or he has failed as the leader and manager to clean it up. If he could not clean it up under his leadership for this long, there is no evidence he can clean it up over another 4 years; as a matter of fact there is evidence he is incapable of achieving such objective as he has failed to date.

2) As bad as you purport the US and its government may be, I haven’t found a better one in my travels. So relatively speaking, I’ll stick with this one. 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

hahahahahaha my sides hahahahahaha

The money changer continues to pretzel in his attempts to protect his gravy!! 😂 😂 😂 😂

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Couple comments,

1) The R party which you state is “undeniably corrupt to the core“ is, and has been run for the last 4 years by Trump. So if it is as corrupt as you say, either he is part of it or he has failed as the leader and manager to clean it up. If he could not clean it up under his leadership for this long, there is no evidence he can clean it up over another 4 years; as a matter of fact there is evidence he is incapable of achieving such objective as he has failed to date.

2) As bad as you purport the US and its government may be, I haven’t found a better one in my travels. So relatively speaking, I’ll stick with this one. 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

Wow, a WHOLE 4 years?

Maybe if you tried to help a little instead of whining and sniveling about how “Orange man bad”, and undermining him at every juncture he might make a little more headway?
Maybe if you stood for the things you say you do, and stop financing the direct opponents of our republic, he might have a better go of it?

Fuck it, never mind, just keep standing over there in the corner pointing fingers. It’s really what you’re best at.

500bbc

Reaction score
144 of these would be quite nice! :)

Your dog would love them....

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Couple comments,

"Come on Man"

So do you believe the R party was free of corruption prior to the election of 2016? Did it occur to you that the R party, along with the D party hate Trump so much because he is not part of their "Corruption" and they are afraid of being exposed? Nah..... it must all be Trumps fault.

500bbc

Reaction score
There’s obviously a misunderstanding there. This hasn’t been verified and the Bidens are completely innocent.

“Those Asian children just look younger than they are” - Hunter
Hey, when you eat Chinese you just want more in an hour...

500bbc

Reaction score
"Come on Man"

So do you believe the R party was free of corruption prior to the election of 2016? Did it occur to you that the R party, along with the D party hate Trump so much because he is not part of their "Corruption" and they are afraid of being exposed? Nah..... it must all be Trumps fault.
He knows that, he's part of the corruption....

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
"Come on Man"

I don’t believe him to be that stupid. I think he is a liar that is, in reality, fully backing the left agenda whether he admits it or not...to himself not least of all.
His agenda is his alone. He is fully supportive of a global government and global unified economy. This is his business after all.
I believe this because, as I stated, there is no way he believes what he types to us. He DOES believe us stupid enough to buy it though.
So the only other explanation is that he is lying and fully supports dismantling the US as we know it.
His own actions support my hypothesis.

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
Don't let the punk ass globalist ghoul bullshit you.
This...is his hero and what these scum are pushing, he is fully on board with.
The 4th industrial revolution and "The Great Reset".
He admires this left over Nazi and all of the usual suspect Davos elitist NWO satanic fucks.
@530RL

530RL

Reaction score
Tell the truth ...if you can "Pretzel Boy".....Tax via tariffs, NOT income tax ......and the Nation as a whole is better for it, and the middle class is more at work and has more money in their pockets as a direct result.....that is.....until your China friends attacked us with Covid .....however, recovery on all fronts is on the horizon.

The truth as measured by objective facts is that the gap between American imports and exports of goods is as big as it's ever been, while manufacturing output and job growth flatlined in 2019 prior to Covid. To the extent that manufacturers have pulled out of China, they've shifted to countries like Vietnam and Mexico, rather than set up factories in the U.S.

I understand the goal. The measurable results of Trump's policies however show higher taxes on the middle class and a failure to achieve the objectives of lowering the gap between imports and exports and repatriating manufacturing jobs.

Those are simply measurable outcomes of his policies. It has been a failure to achieve the objectives.

squeezer

Reaction score
The truth as measured by objective facts is that the gap between American imports and exports of goods is as big as it's ever been, while manufacturing output and job growth flatlined in 2019 prior to Covid. To the extent that manufacturers have pulled out of China, they've shifted to countries like Vietnam and Mexico, rather than set up factories in the U.S.

I understand the goal. The measurable results of Trump's policies however show higher taxes on the middle class and a failure to achieve the objectives of lowering the gap between imports and exports and repatriating manufacturing jobs.

Those are simply measurable outcomes of his policies. It has been a failure to achieve the objectives.

Facts and figures are meaningless against a MAGA hat...

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

Benji said stop whining lala boy. ;)

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
Facts and figures are meaningless against a MAGA hat...
That's rich coming from stupid dicks like you and your lot...HA!
RUSSIA! RUSSIA! RUSSIA!
tenor.gif

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
To the extent that manufacturers have pulled out of China, they've shifted to countries like Vietnam and Mexico, rather than set up factories in the U.S.

You left out S Korea...

you have proven one thing that most people do know, you can’t legislate morality or patriotism.

squeezer

Reaction score
You left out S Korea...

you have proven one thing that most people do know, you can’t legislate morality or patriotism.

Not exactly...

The Manufacturing shifts in and around Asia have followed a similar pattern.

Japan-(Korea/Taiwan)-China-(Indo/VN/XXX/YYY)

Its followed a function that is derived from labor skill, labor cost, material supply, manufacturing support, etc etc.

There are no independent market forces that would force the move of a product produced in China into S Korea.

Tarrifs are not independent market forces...

530RL

Reaction score
Not exactly...

The Manufacturing shifts in and around Asia have followed a similar pattern.

Japan-(Korea/Taiwan)-China-(Indo/VN/XXX/YYY)

Its followed a function that is derived from labor skill, labor cost, material supply, manufacturing support, etc etc.

There are no independent market forces that would force the move of a product produced in China into S Korea.

Tarrifs are not independent market forces...

We are looking at Thailand for our next plant.

squeezer

Reaction score
We are looking at Thailand for our next plant. 32 lines compared to 7 in S. Korea.

Better food than S Korea...

We had a JV there but never rebuilt after the flooding a few years back. Supply chain logistics were our biggest day to day challenge. That and clean reliable power, if doing it again we would seriously look at on site power generation for the factory floor.

SNiC Jet

Reaction score
The measurable results of Trump's policies however show higher taxes on the middle class
1603156226308.gif

😂 😂 😂

MarketWatch
This is how much American workers saved during the first year after Trump tax overhaul
Published: March 4, 2020
Americans paid almost $64 billion less in federal income taxes during the first year under the Republican tax overhaul signed into law in late 2017 by President Donald Trump, with some of the sharpest drops clustered among taxpayers earning between $25,000 and $100,000 a year, even as the overall number of refunds dropped during a turbulent tax season.
That’s according to Internal Revenue Service data released this week, giving the most up-to-date look yet at how people fared at tax time in the first year of the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act.

failure??? 😂😂😂😂 Tell that to the millions who got off unemployment! You say the employment curve flatten out......hell, that is understandable, pre-Covid -19 there were more jobs available than workers...😂😂😂

1603149563579.png

Boom! Thanks to GOP Tax Cuts, Manufacturers are Hiring and Expanding
July 8th, 2020, 12,25 PM
Thanks to the Tax Cuts & Jobs Act enacted by congressional Republicans and President Trump, American manufacturers are hiring new employees, building new facilities, purchasing new equipment, and investing in current employees through pay raises, increased benefits, and bonuses.

To the extent that manufacturers have pulled out of China, they've shifted to countries like Vietnam and Mexico, rather than set up factories in the U.S.

I am good with that, I do not consider countries like Mexico and Vietnam as our #1 enemy.

and FWIW....

U.S. Companies' Repatriated Cash Hits $1 Trillion Under Tax Law
Bloomberg
December 19, 2019, 7:30 AM CST
Corporations have brought back more than $1 trillion of overseas profits to the U.S. since Congress overhauled the international tax system and prodded companies to repatriate offshore funds, a report showed Thursday.

China Books Record U.S. Corn Purchase, Also Buys Soybeans
by Reuters
10:53AM Jul 14, 2020

Stocks News
July 31, 20204:29 AMUpdated 3 months ago
Column: U.S. corn, soybean export sales smash July records on huge China deals

Last edited:

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score

"The Hunter Biden scandal indicates that Joe Biden, while vice president of the United States, knowingly allowed his son to sell access to the Obama administration, then lied about it.

Hunter Biden’s addiction is not the issue. Joe Biden’s addiction is: His addiction to power and money. And it is the evidence of the former vice president’s corruption, and the national security risk our country would face by electing Biden, that is the story of the MacBook hard drive, not the salacious, verified photographs and videos of Hunter Biden.

For nearly a week, corporate media successfully ignored or downplayed news of the trove of Hunter Biden’s emails, texts, photographs, and videos recovered from a laptop abandoned at a Delaware computer repair store. Then confirmation of the authenticity of the materials first reported in the New York Post, and the release of a second set of emails — also confirmed— from another source finally forced the press to acknowledge the issue.

On Friday evening, CBS News’ Bo Erickson asked Joe Biden about the New York Post story as the Democrat candidate for president departed from a campaign stop in Michigan. “I have no response. It’s another smear campaign — right up your alley, those are the questions you always ask,” Biden snipped at the long-time reporter.

With more details coming out daily, this non-answer will not placate even a compliant press for long. Nor will the “Russia disinformation” narrative pushed by Biden’s media boosters suffice because multiple confirmations of the evidence establish this story is not disinformation."

RUSSIA RUSSKIES ROOOSKIOVOKS

@squeezer @RodnJen

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
Don't let the punk ass globalist ghoul bullshit you.
This...is his hero and what these scum are pushing, he is fully on board with.
The 4th industrial revolution and "The Great Reset".
He admires this left over Nazi and all of the usual suspect Davos elitist NWO satanic fucks.
@530RL
@530RL Hey moneybags, do you or do you not side with these psychopathic control freaks and their self serving policies?
This is a simple yes or no legitimate question son.
We'll wait.

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score

Or just maybe because the standard wage $2.50 day...

You are a FUCKING HYPOCRITE !!!!!

your company is paying SLAVE LABOR...

Screenshot_20201019-205848_Google.jpg

This is why our POTUS is imposing Tariffs and your PISSED because its hurting your pocket book....

FUCKING SLAVE OWNER!!
Screenshot_20201019-205848_Google.jpg

Lavey29

Floatin Dirty
Reaction score
I accept your view and understand your position with respect to voting for Trump.

With respect to I “aid the side most antithetical to my position” maybe you could explain to me why the Trump supporters in here have repeatedly stated that it was my vote neither for Trump nor HRC that made Trump President, yet my vote for neither Trump nor Biden will keep Trump from being President? I’m just looking for some logical consistency?

I think you could earn a minimal level of respect if you said I dont like either candidate or their platform and or policies so I'm not voting for either. That logic does not come from you though only your very left leaning views seem to shine through your libertarian disguise.

Lavey29

Floatin Dirty
Reaction score
My opinion of all of this shit show is , nothing will change without Civil War, redux !!!

I see more of a mirror image of what happened in Russia or Yugoslavia. The country separating into 2 divergent nations with 2 fundamentally different views of governance.

530RL

Reaction score
Or just maybe because the standard wage $2.50 day...

You are a FUCKING HYPOCRITE !!!!!

your company is paying SLAVE LABOR...

View attachment 933545

This is why our POTUS is imposing Tariffs and your PISSED because its hurting your pocket book....

FUCKING SLAVE OWNER!! View attachment 933545

We don’t have anything in Vietnam. However whatever phone you have in your pocket was made in a country with low wages.

Secondly tariffs on China do not hurt those who do not manufacture there. As a simple economic fact it raises the market price to American consumers and everyone who does not manufacture in China gets a lift in profits directly from Trump’s increased tax/tariff on US consumers.

Im not sure why a President who sells America First is enacting policies that raise prices on Americans and at the same time does nothing to address your concern of “slave wages” in foreign countries or your concern of moving production back to the US. Unless one enacts taxes on the American consumer on products made in all countries other than the US then companies will naturally just move manufacturing where costs are the lowest and not subject to tariffs as consumers want as much bang for the buck as they can get

If you are concerned about those wages in foreign countries you are and should be free not to buy those products or sub assemblies made in those countries. Toss your phone, computer, car, AC system, internet equipment and anything else you would like to toss to support those laborers. 👍

You all seem to be mad at me when in reality you are really mad at capitalism and efficient markets.

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
As a simple economic fact it raises the market price to American consumers and everyone who does not manufacture in China gets a lift in profits directly from Trump’s increased tax/tariff on US consumers.

No. You’re wrong. Market prices have NOT been raised because of the tariffs. 3 things are happening thanks to Trump’s tariffs:
1. Billions of dollars in tariffs are being paid to the US
2. China government has helped Chinese manufacturers reduce their prices to compensate for the tariffs so they can stay competitive and relevant
3. Thousands of companies are reducing and ending their sourcing from China as many move to the United States while low cost commodities are being sourced in Mexico, India, and other countries across Southeast Asia.

The tariffs are working and having a huge, positive impact on our country while they’re hurting China significantly.

But you keep on spinning your lies and being deceitful because that’s what you do

SNiC Jet

Reaction score
Im not sure why a President who sells America First is enacting policies that raise prices on Americans and at the same time does nothing to address your concern of “slave wages” in foreign countries or your concern of moving production back to the US.

You answered yourself dumb-ass....."American First". Funny the only one bitching about higher prices is YOU. 😂 😂 😂

Gallup
February 6, 2020
New High of 90% of Americans Satisfied With Personal Life

.....and if I may, I suggest you climb down off your "Made in China" pedestal.....you are looking pretty damn foolish these days. ;)

Last edited:

Wedgy

Reaction score

"Failure to achieve the objectives."
Talk about obstruction. 4 year TDS temper tantrum.

Exactly why we need, FOUR MORE YEARS!!!

Obama Administration first 3 years, Business startups fell.

Trump Administration, first 3 years. Business startups grew.

New SFH starts up 8.3% Record.

U.S. GDP 3rd quarter, record growth approaches 30% BofA projects 27%
Covid caused a 31% drop.

"Those are simply measurable outcomes of his policies."

Paying Tarrifs is a choice, taxes are not. Trump cut the income tax. Joey Bag 'O Doughnuts average yearly income up over $6000.
Hiden Biden has already said he will erase those cuts. Thanks Gropey Joe!

Trade Deficits on an uneven playing field will always be tough, unless you want to tax the U.S. populace out of buying power. That'll work. Democrat Governors are really trying their very best to keep those unemployed numbers up. That'll help the Trade Deficit!
Go Pedo Joe!

Plus Slow Hide the Dough Joe will take Ca. AB5 national. Let that shit sink in..
Kiss all American Independent Contractors goodbye. Musicians, Tutors. The list goes on.. Yeah that worked out great.

I wish I had film of the Secret Service agent that didn't take it too kindly when Gropey Joe went hands on his wife. He had to be held back.. 😆.. Make a great campaign ad. "Hold on tight to your paycheck! Grabby Joe's Grabbing that too!"

At least She was of age. Safe to say,, probably not voting for the Heels up Harris Rolling in the Dough Joe ticket.

Last edited:

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
Name 10 of them.

(I’ll wait)

Trump Hotels
Trump Restaurants
Trump Country Clubs
Trump Country Club Pro Shops
Trump Brand Golf Clubs
Trump Country Club Maintenance Companies
Trump Country Club Apparel Inc
Trump Real Estate Sales and Lease
Trump Construction Inc. United States and Worldwide.
Trump Entertainment Inc Television - INTERNET & RDP