WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

As the Biden swamp deepens...uh oh.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
So Peter Schweizer now has full access to Hunters former “business partner” gmail account. Granted access by the guy sitting in jail and pissed because Hunter hung him out. (Bevan Cooney)

There’s about 26,000 emails from Hunter regarding all the shit that he did with Cooney and another guy, Devin Archer.

According to Schweizer it’s a wide ranging net of selling access all over the damned world.
As Schweizer calls it “a virtual United Nations of corruption”....
This is all separate from the NY Post laptop revelations, although he does say some info overlaps.

buck35

Reaction score
Nothin to see here folks.,move along....

530RL

Reaction score
I done hearing about laptops, emails, twitters, facebooks, ect..

How about we start seeing some action!!

Ummmm. That would require competent leadership and the best people. 😳😳😳

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Another dude from the laptop email threads has independently confirmed the identities of who the code names are.
A lot has happened in 24 hours.
Will anything ever happen for real? I don’t know. But to dismiss it is the height of denial.

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
I done hearing about laptops, emails, twitters, facebooks, ect..

How about we start seeing some action!!

Call the FBI and the Attorney General snd ask them what they’ve been doing for the last 4 years!

drain the swamp!

1602917133565.jpeg

Last edited:

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
Reading this forum lately has become the best source and warning on the internet defining & providing a Who’s Who on Personalities among us everyday everywhere.For me personally not a single day in my adult life has it mattered who is President of the United States.Hard work and doing your best no matter what solves most problems.
For several years in this forum it was fun,entertaining even informative which it still is,but gotta say some of you guys are in for a ruff time if Trump wins.The hatred is incredible and disturbing.
Let’s all agree to be here at RDP P&G at 11:59 pm November 3,2020.I can handle it if Trump loses election because if he does fail Guarantee he will be back in 2024 to clean up the mess.You guys need understand and go along with your leaders.
The DNC gave up and abandoned you far as 2020.Biden/Harris the best they could or wanted to give you. :)

Last edited:

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
Biden claimed “Boilermaker Union Endorsement” On the ABC Town Hall festival.

“The boilermakers overwhelmingly endorse me, okay?" Biden responded. "So the Boilermakers Union has endorsed me because I sat down with them, went into great detail with leadership, exactly what I would do, number one."

“The International Boilermakers Union, however, made it clear on its website that it has not endorsed anyone. The Local 154 endorsed President Trump in a September message from business leader John Hughes.“

"It is with great honor that I write this letter to endorse your campaign as you run for re-election of the President of the United States," Hughes said. "I am happy to support your administration as you have proven to be a true friend of the Boilermakers, and I wish you the best of luck in your campaign."

Taboma

Reaction score
Damn, that's a whole lot of emails :oops:

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Damn, that's a whole lot of emails :oops:

Crack heads send a lot of emails between
2-5 AM...and pictures too.
Word on the street is that some of his pics on the laptop are enough for charges. They didn’t state it outright, but hinted at underage sex.
Still, I’ll be shocked if anything actually comes of it.
I mean, the dude is right there with a glass dick in his mouth and it’s no big deal.
Can you imagine if it was Trump Jr????

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
Reading this forum lately has become the best source and warning on the internet defining & providing a Who’s Who on Personalities among us everyday everywhere.For me personally not a single day in my adult life has it mattered who is President of the United States.Hard work and doing your best no matter what solves most problems.
For several years in this forum it was fun,entertaining even informative which it still is,but gotta say some of you guys are in for a ruff time if Trump wins.The hatred is incredible and disturbing.
Let’s all agree to be here at RDP P&G at 11:59 pm November 3,2020.I can handle it if Trump loses election because if he does fail Guarantee he will be back in 2024 to clean up the mess.You guys need understand and go along with your leaders.
The DNC gave up and abandoned you far as 2020.Biden/Harris the best they could or wanted to give you. :)
If he loses, he has from Nov 4 to Jan 3 to basically have a mass declassification of all things swamp related. Everything. Why not? He’ll still be President.

In fact, when you think about it, that may actually be the ultimate fuck you. To have an incoming President with actual evidence of selling out the country, pretty much impeach the fucker by Jan 10.

fuck democrats

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
Senator Ron Johnson puts pressure on the FBI (where have they been this year?!)

HST4ME

Reaction score
Read 'em and weep Leftist Liberals. The denial lives strong within you.
Trump takes Michigan. Thanks Gretchen!
The amount of pedo joe and hoe harris signs in northern michigan is very disturbing...and after stretchin gretchin did her best to destroy the economy here with her actions through the floods and the coof.