WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

As the Biden swamp deepens...uh oh.

snowhammer

Exploratory Vacation Time
Reaction score
The amount of pedo joe and hoe harris signs in northern michigan is very disturbing...and after stretchin gretchin did her best to destroy the economy here with her actions through the floods and the coof.
It is disturbing how the lib elites have taken over the lakeshore and quaint towns.

RCDave

Reaction score
FB_IMG_1603039375258.jpg

530RL

Reaction score

“The essence of capitalism's foreign policy is free trade--i.e., the abolition of trade barriers, of protective tariffs, of special privileges--the opening of the world's trade routes to free international exchange and competition among the private citizens of all countries dealing directly with one another. During the nineteenth century, it was free trade that liberated the world, undercutting and wrecking the remnants of feudalism and the statist tyranny of absolute monarchies.”

Ayn Rand,
Capitalism, The Unknown Ideal

And quite appropriate for Trump’s big government anti-capitalism, anti-trade views......

“Since "free competition enforced by law" is a grotesque contradiction in terms, antitrust grew into a haphazard accumulation of non-objective laws so vague, complex, contradictory and inconsistent that any business practice can now be construed as illegal.”

Ayn Rand
The Voice of Reason

RCDave

Reaction score
“The essence of capitalism's foreign policy is free trade--i.e., the abolition of trade barriers, of protective tariffs, of special privileges--the opening of the world's trade routes to free international exchange and competition among the private citizens of all countries dealing directly with one another. During the nineteenth century, it was free trade that liberated the world, undercutting and wrecking the remnants of feudalism and the statist tyranny of absolute monarchies.”

Ayn Rand,
Capitalism, The Unknown Ideal
In a perfect world true. In our world of political global swamp rats, impossible....

530RL

Reaction score
In a perfect world true. In our world of political global swamp rats, impossible....

The only other path is more government. Which is what you, Trump and his supporters are arguing for......

RCDave

Reaction score
The only other solution is more government. Which is what you, Trump and his supporters are arguing for......

Your a totally broken record. Same hot air from every breath. Dont you get tired of it?

No one has any control over who are the 2 left standing. The only choice is to vote for the best left standing. Your vote will push the republic ever closer to death.

You should spend your time finding and promoting an electable libertarian. Hell id vote for one.

Until then, I suspect you would rather waste your time repeating the same drivel you've been peddling here for over 4 years now

530RL

Reaction score
Your a totally broken record. Same hot air from every breath. Dont you get tired of it?

No one has any control over who are the 2 left standing. The only choice is to vote for the best left standing. Your vote will push the republic ever closer to death.

You should spend your time finding and promoting an electable libertarian. Hell id vote for one.

Until then, I suspect you would rather waste your time repeating the same drivel you've been peddling here for over 4 years now

I understand your position and opinion.

Mine is that if Trump is not defeated the R party will have very little chance of coming back to repudiate large liberal anti-capitalistic government as promoted by the left and by Trump. Hence my reference to the same person you referenced.

We want the same thing, we simply disagree on the best chance to get there.

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score

Mine is that if Trump is not defeated the R party will have very little chance of coming back to repudiate large liberal anti-capitalistic government as promoted by the left and by Trump. Hence my reference to the same person you referenced.

No, we don’t want the same thing. You want crazy, you are crazy, and you will always be crazy.

We want conservative values in thought AND practice, unlike your whacked out pretzelization/bastardazation of conservative values.

boogity boogity

spectras only

Reaction score

Mine is that if Trump is not defeated the R party will have very little chance of coming back to repudiate large liberal anti-capitalistic government as promoted by the left and by Trump Hence my reference to the same person you referenced.

Highlighted the part of your post that doesn't make sense to me. How is Trump promoting large anti capitalistic government?
All I'm getting is, he wants fair trade deals with China. Are you telling, Trump is a closet democrat, undermining conservative values and principals?

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Highlighted the part of your post that doesn't make sense to me. How is Trump promoting large anti capitalistic government?
All I'm getting is, he wants fair trade deals with China. Are you telling, Trump is a closet democrat, undermining conservative values and principals?

He’s been unbearable ever since Flake cashed his check and ran.
Then Trump ran him out of China and he had to set up shop in S Korea.
It isn’t really even about his money, he just gets cranky when he doesn’t get his way.

500bbc

Reaction score
He’s been unbearable ever since Flake cashed his check and ran.
Then Trump ran him out of China and he had to set up shop in S Korea.
It isn’t really even about his money, he just gets cranky when he doesn’t get his way.
Perhaps we could chip in on a gross of pork chops and send them his way?

530RL

Reaction score

Fair question. I‘ll give you just a few examples of many.

1) The growth in government spending prior to Covid under Trump was the highest it has been in decades. Nearly 3 times the growth rate of spending as it was under liberal Obama. Of that growth, only 3% was defense spending.

2) The growth of deficits has been much higher under Trump than liberal administrations despite roughly continuing 2.5% average growth.

3) I recognize the arguments for more fair trade. However higher taxes on American consumers is not a solution that leads to desired results (as the data has shown to date) nor is it consistent with free markets and capitalism. He had some great opportunities to team up with our allies through the TPP and put the pressure on China. But he chose to take a liberal as opposed to conservative approach via higher taxes on middle class America. Further his trade actions have resulted in a large increase in welfare payments to specific industries enlarging the reliance on government as opposed to markets.

4) Results require the ability to continue majorities. His polices ended up with an approximately 8 million more people voting for the D party in the mid-terms as opposed to the R party. His actions have resulted in a smaller tent and less ability to implement conservative policies. He has split the R party solely by his actions and his policies. He has demanded loyalty to himself as opposed to loyalty to conservative principles. He promotes candidates that are loyal to him as opposed to conservative principles. And continuing such actions is counterproductive and is leading to another election loss for the party down the ticket.

I could go on for pages on how his actions have resulted in bad outcomes for the R party, for down ticket R candidates. These are not issues of whether one likes or dislikes Trump. These are issues relating to the results of his actions, polices and leadership.

With respect to the specific question of is he a ”closet democrat”, the public facts speak for themselves. Trump was a registered democrat from 2001 to 2009 and has given more money to Democratic candidates than Republican candidates historically.

530RL

Reaction score
Perhaps we could chip in on a gross of pork chops and send them his way?

144 of these would be quite nice! :)

spectras only

Reaction score
So, Joe Biden has promised to reverse at least some of President Trump’s corporate tax cuts on day one of his presidency. He has also promised to raise taxes on the highest earners and raise the capital gains levy to as high as 40%, up from 15%, for the wealthiest Americans.

Apple Inc., Amazon Inc. and Microsoft Corp. have all climbed at least 250% since President Trump’s inauguration on Jan. 20, 2017.

So, which one is the better choice for the people, regardless of party. Trump or Biden? Obviously you can't point or choose a better candidate, can you?

530RL

Reaction score
So, Joe Biden has promised to reverse at least some of President Trump’s corporate tax cuts on day one of his presidency. He has also promised to raise taxes on the highest earners and raise the capital gains levy to as high as 40%, up from 15%, for the wealthiest Americans.

Apple Inc., Amazon Inc. and Microsoft Corp. have all climbed at least 250% since President Trump’s inauguration on Jan. 20, 2017.

So, which one is the better choice for the people, regardless of party. Trump or Biden? Obviously you can't point or choose a better candidate, can you?

The people will tell us on November 3rd.

SNiC Jet

Reaction score
But he chose to take a liberal as opposed to conservative approach via higher taxes on middle class America

Tell the truth ...if you can "Pretzel Boy".....Tax via tariffs, NOT income tax ......and the Nation as a whole is better for it, and the middle class is more at work and has more money in their pockets as a direct result.....that is.....until your China friends attacked us with Covid .....however, recovery on all fronts is on the horizon.

Last edited:

spectras only

Reaction score
^^^
"Recovery on the horizon" Studies have found that damage from SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes the disease COVID-19, isn't limited to the lungs; it can include the heart, liver, kidneys, gastrointestinal system and bowels. There are very few viruses that are more contagious than this one We don't understand HIV that well in my opinion," Krogan said, "and we've been studying that for decades. More than a million dies of AIDS, no one talking much more about that. I just don't know how any candidate can solve the economic disaster this virus caused so far.

SNiC Jet

Reaction score
^^^
"Recovery on the horizon" Studies have found that damage from SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes the disease COVID-19, isn't limited to the lungs; it can include the heart, liver, kidneys, gastrointestinal system and bowels. There are very few viruses that are more contagious than this one We don't understand HIV that well in my opinion," Krogan said, "and we've been studying that for decades. More than a million dies of AIDS, no one talking much more about that. I just don't know how any candidate can solve the economic disaster this virus caused so far.

Yes, Covid-19 is proving to be a wicked biological weapon. My point being to 530, our economy would be flying high if not for Covid, therefore IMO he can STFU with his blaming President Trump's tariffs as our "downfall", which apparently kicked 530 square in the nuts, and he is still squealing about it. ....but yes......I agree , China did a "number" on us and we are a long way from the end of this tunnel....,blaming China is fair game, but in due time....we will recover, we are America ......and that is what we do 🇺🇸 :cool:

Last edited:

Reddy Too

Reaction score

1) The growth in government spending prior to Covid under Trump was the highest it has been in decades. Nearly 3 times the growth rate of spending as it was under liberal Obama. Of that growth, only 3% was defense spending.

2) The growth of deficits has been much higher under Trump than liberal administrations despite roughly continuing 2.5% average growth.

3) I recognize the arguments for more fair trade. However higher taxes on American consumers is not a solution that leads to desired results (as the data has shown to date) nor is it consistent with free markets and capitalism. He had some great opportunities to team up with our allies through the TPP and put the pressure on China. But he chose to take a liberal as opposed to conservative approach via higher taxes on middle class America. Further his trade actions have resulted in a large increase in welfare payments to specific industries enlarging the reliance on government as opposed to markets.

4) Results require the ability to continue majorities. His polices ended up with an approximately 8 million more people voting for the D party in the mid-terms as opposed to the R party. His actions have resulted in a smaller tent and less ability to implement conservative policies. He has split the R party solely by his actions and his policies. He has demanded loyalty to himself as opposed to loyalty to conservative principles. He promotes candidates that are loyal to him as opposed to conservative principles. And continuing such actions is counterproductive and is leading to another election loss for the party down the ticket.

I could go on for pages on how his actions have resulted in bad outcomes for the R party, for down ticket R candidates. These are not issues of whether one likes or dislikes Trump. These are issues relating to the results of his actions, polices and leadership.

With respect to the specific question of is he a ”closet democrat”, the public facts speak for themselves. Trump was a registered democrat from 2001 to 2009 and has given more money to Democratic candidates than Republican candidates historically.

When has the football had enough?

1603068338797.jpeg

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
Hmmmmm.

Big government....

2015 Federal employees 2.5 mil

2019 Federal employees 2.1

Who said Trump is BIG GOVERNMENT???

Screenshot_20201018-174224_Google.jpg

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Hmmmmm.

Big government....

2015 Federal employees 2.5 mil

2019 Federal employees 2.1

Who said Trump is BIG GOVERNMENT???

View attachment 933279

23250E93-2F23-4CC4-A216-6A92EDA4726F.gif

johnnyC

Reaction score
as much as i would like to see these people fry for their transgressions what will probably happen is the clock will be run out and every body will go about their dirty business as usual just like hillary, heaven help the usa

Skinny Tire AH

This ain't all folks! Skater368
Reaction score
@RodnJen
@squeezer

Making a giant leap forward. Let’s just say for fun that 50% of this is true.

Just the 1.5 billion fund (the one Joe knew nothing about) and young Asian girls.

Would you still vote for Sleepy Joe?

Hell you guys were ready to impeach President Trump over him having some golden shower fun with Russian hookers.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score

So instead of voting for the only option that is electable, you choice to aid the side that is most antithetical to your position... How moronic of you.

I get it if you really really don't like Trump. But what kind of logic must one possess that thinks letting the side furthest from their goal run the show for any amount of time is the right thing to do.

My view is simple. Keep Trump in office, and get the party to actually work and put up a true conservative electable official in 4 years.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
@RodnJen
@squeezer

Just the 1.5 billion fund (the one Joe knew nothing about) and young Asian girls.

Hell you guys were ready to impeach President Trump over him having some golden shower fun with Russian hookers.

There is literally NOTHING that can be revealed that will make them see. Nothing.

If Biden is breathing air he has their vote.
Hell, there is NO person alive or in history that they would forego as long as it isn’t Trump.
They have gone quite mad

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
So instead of voting for the only option that is electable, you choice to aid the side that is most antithetical to your position... How moronic of you.

I get it if you really really don't like Trump. But what kind of logic must one possess that thinks letting the side furthest from their goal run the show for any amount of time is the right thing to do.

My view is simple. Keep Trump in office, and get the party to actually work and put up a true conservative electable official in 4 years.

You aren’t understanding his true reasoning.
He makes his nut either way. By tossing his vote he retains deniability and soap box status.
That’s it, that’s all there is to it.

Skinny Tire AH

This ain't all folks! Skater368
Reaction score
There is literally NOTHING that can be revealed that will make them see. Nothing.

If Biden is breathing air he has their vote.
Hell, there is NO person alive or in history that they would forego as long as it isn’t Trump.
They have gone quite mad

I’m just hoping one of them admits they might just stay at home on the Presidential pick box.

530RL

Reaction score

I accept your view and understand your position with respect to voting for Trump.

With respect to I “aid the side most antithetical to my position” maybe you could explain to me why the Trump supporters in here have repeatedly stated that it was my vote neither for Trump nor HRC that made Trump President, yet my vote for neither Trump nor Biden will keep Trump from being President? I’m just looking for some logical consistency?

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
I accept your view and understand your position with respect to voting for Trump.

With respect to I “aid the side most antithetical to my position” maybe you could explain to me why the Trump supporters in here have repeatedly stated that it was my vote neither for Trump nor HRC that made Trump President, yet my vote for neither Trump nor Biden will keep Trump from being President? I’m just looking for some logical consistency?

That's never been my position. Ask those that have said that if you need clarification. My position has always been the same in regards to either Trump, Biden, or Killary. If you aren't voting for Trump, you are helping them. He needs every vote he can get.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

I’ve said that your vote for Johnson in AZ did more for Trump in 2016 than my actual vote for Trump did in CA in 2016. ( Credit where due, you pointed it out to me back then)

Nice try though.

530RL

Reaction score
That's never been my position. Ask those that have said that if you need clarification. My position has always been the same in regards to either Trump, Biden, or Killary. If you aren't voting for Trump, you are helping them. He needs every vote he can get.

Fair enough.

My position both in the last election as well as this one has also been the same.

Trump has done and will do more to advance liberalism in the United States than any politician in it’s history. Therefore supporting him is antithetical to my principles.

That was proven in 2018 making Nancy Pelosi speaker and I believe it will be proven once again in 2020.

But I could be wrong and you are correct. In short time the American people will decide.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Fair enough.

My position both in the last election as well as this one has also been the same.

Trump has done and will do more to advance liberalism in the United States than any politician in it’s history.

48B14C97-0CB2-40F2-992E-A62566A48D1C.gif

squeezer

Reaction score
@RodnJen
@squeezer

I think both claims should be investigated outside of a partisan climate. If there were laws broken then charges should be laid and hearings held.

( And there is nothing that can make me not vote for Biden as my ballot was dropped off two days ago...)

Last edited:

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
I think both claims should be investigated outside of a partisan climate. If there were laws broken then charges should be laid and hearings held.

( And there is nothing that can make me not vote for Biden as my ballot was dropped of two days ago...)

A crack pipe is illegal. Ask me how I know.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Fair enough.

Trump has done and will do more to advance liberalism in the United States than any politician in it’s history. Therefore supporting him is antithetical to my principles.

That was proven in 2018 making Nancy Pelosi speaker and I believe it will be proven once again in 2020.

But I could be wrong and you are correct. In short time the American people will decide.

Yore buddies at the CIA, FBI and DOJ made that alcoholic speaker with their bullshit Russia, Russia, Russia hoax you two-faced lying clown.

Save yore bullshit for yore liberal friends.

Last edited:

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score

Seriously?

You think there is some magic that is going to put the "R" party back together?

Are you not paying attention? Both major parties have been found undeniably corrupt to the core....

Perhaps that is your hang up in your faulty logic train....you still believe that the government is savable...

Politicians have been selling us out for over 100 years in trade deficits and pandering due to backdoor deals and government contracts for (well shit just about everything!).

This is nothing but a giant dog and pony show to keep the majority of the public from viewing the truth of the MASSIVE CORRUPT government that exists today.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
How do you know...

If they didn’t find your gator you weren’t going to jail. If they did find it you went to jail.
Pretty simple.
There are certain rules for drug use. Rule 1 is don’t take pictures.

RCDave

Reaction score
Adam Schiff on Hunter Biden scandal: "This whole smear on Joe Biden comes from the Kremlin"

House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff said on Friday the "smear on Joe Biden" from Hunter Biden's recovered laptop is "clearly ... from the Kremlin."

House Intelligence Chairman 😂 😂 😂

Racism and purported Russian connections is their entire political strategy.

Problem is the democrats are the racists and all up in the Russian back passage.

Anyone that believes the liberals has a major brain disorder

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
Adam Schiff on Hunter Biden scandal: "This whole smear on Joe Biden comes from the Kremlin"

House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff said on Friday the "smear on Joe Biden" from Hunter Biden's recovered laptop is "clearly ... from the Kremlin."

House Intelligence Chairman 😂 😂 😂

DEBUNKED: Adam Schiff will have to come up with a different LIE

9eb266aa47297f35770f073139a665fc.jpg

KI2QYtk.png

yg86ny8weq041.jpg

530RL

Reaction score
Seriously?

You think there is some magic that is going to put the "R" party back together?

Are you not paying attention? Both major parties have been found undeniably corrupt to the core....

Perhaps that is your hang up in your faulty logic train....you still believe that the government is savable...

Politicians have been selling us out for over 100 years in trade deficits and pandering due to backdoor deals and government contracts for (well shit just about everything!).

This is nothing but a giant dog and pony show to keep the majority of the public from viewing the truth of the MASSIVE CORRUPT government that exists today.

Couple comments,

1) The R party which you state is “undeniably corrupt to the core“ is, and has been run for the last 4 years by Trump. So if it is as corrupt as you say, either he is part of it or he has failed as the leader and manager to clean it up. If he could not clean it up under his leadership for this long, there is no evidence he can clean it up over another 4 years; as a matter of fact there is evidence he is incapable of achieving such objective as he has failed to date.

2) As bad as you purport the US and its government may be, I haven’t found a better one in my travels. So relatively speaking, I’ll stick with this one. 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

Royally PO'd

Reaction score
My opinion of all of this shit show is , nothing will change without Civil War, redux !!!