WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Ashley Babbit is the woman killed at the capital today

Status
Not open for further replies.

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score
She’s a true patriot and I assume she knew the risk. Still can’t figure out what lead to her being shot. I’ve heard someone inside the chamber randomly yelled “they have a gun!”

She was unarmed.

Cdog

Reaction score
I watched but had to turn off the video. Just sad. It could have just as easily been one of the capital police that were right next to her.

who ever fired that shot needs to be skinned alive.

Waffles

Banned
Reaction score
I watched but had to turn off the video. Just sad. It could have just as easily been one of the capital police that were right next to her.

who ever fired that shot needs to be skinned alive.
The autists are on it

1609985112015.jpeg

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score
Willing to shoot and kill a unarmed patriot behind a door.. but unwilling to even stand up and pull arms on ANTIFA and BLM as the burnt, destroyed, tore down history and even killed!!

What a fukn disgrace to America!!

This is a fukn set-up! SMH

THEY LET THEM THROUGH THE BARRIERS FOR CHRIST SAKE! You can witness it in several videos!

Waffles

Banned
Reaction score
in the video when she gets shot there is a cop with an AR slung right next to her.
Yea I saw that. Maybe that’s who they were aiming for to really set it off?

Mototrig

Reaction score
I don't think Ashley was shot point blank through this door in the attachments above. In the video it shows her climbing a glass framed threshold at the other end of the corridor from the armed men in the above photos. If these men shot her they fired at her from several yards away like cowards to stop her from breaching the threshold.

As you can see in the fuzzy screenshots of the video I took she is on the upper right hand side with the american flag draped on her back.

Screenshot_20210106-182952.png

Screenshot_20210106-183314 (1).png

I have a link to the video but I'm battling with myself to post the link. It's not in good taste to post the vid but dam people need to see the truth.......thoughts??

4Waters

Reaction score
I don't think Ashley was shot point blank through this door in the attachments above. In the video it shows her climbing a glass framed threshold at the other end of the corridor from the armed men in this photo. If these men shot her they fired at her from several yards away like cowards to stop her from breaching the threshold.

As you can see in the fuzzy screenshots of the video I took she is on the upper right hand side with the american flag draped on her back.

View attachment 959120
View attachment 959123

I have a link to the video but I'm battling with myself to post the link. It's not in good taste to post the vid but dam people meet to see the truth.......thoughts??
It's been posted already, post it again

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score
ASHLEY BABBIT, she is a TRUE MARTYR!!

Fuk george floyd
Fuk jacob blake
Fuk brianna taylor
^^^ were criminals
And FUK YOU if you think otherwise

Shit is sickening, udderly fukn disgusting!! Yes she knew the consequences but, guarantee she didnt expect to get shot by one of her own before she was even able to see the trigger man!!

And yes when someone yelled, 'they got a gun" it was the fukn COP next to her is the gun that was called out!

Thoughts and prayers go out to Ashley Babbitt, her family, her friends, her fellow soldiers and the entire PATRIOT community! We have lost one of our own today!!

The fuse has been lit!! Time to make a decision on were you will stand!!

Sorry for the rant!

snowhammer

Exploratory Vacation Time
Reaction score
As I said in the other thread, when it was live earlier today, I thought there were two separate incidents. The woman hauled out on that stretcher that I saw looked to have lighter hair, larger build. Just a thought

Mototrig

Reaction score
Well......since we're posting the video..... here's two more angles. The videos take a brief moment to load just FYI

propcheck

Reaction score
Whoever pulled that trigger needs to be dealt with. The lady had cops all around her and whoever it was did not need to shoot. Had the person missed it would be a dead cop tactical incompetence

snowhammer

Exploratory Vacation Time
Reaction score
What is the protocol that she gets shot while surrounded by cops, but there were multiple pictures of bad actors inside the chambers with seemingly no one but a camera man around?

Mototrig

Reaction score
As I told a friend of mine...

A white cop kills an unarmed black man and the entire nation loses their fucking minds. But an unarmed white veteran MAGA patriot woman is shot to death by a fellow countryman and the media is silent.

This is real life people. As difficult as it is to watch sometimes the truth is much more graphic than we care to realize. Where's the outrage!!!!

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score
As I told a friend of mine...

A white cop kills an unarmed black man and the entire nation loses their fucking minds. But an unarmed white veteran MAGA patriot woman is shot to death by a fellow countryman and the media is silent.

This is real life people. As difficult as it is to watch sometimes the truth is much more graphic than we care to realize. Where's the outrage!!!!

There will be no outrage, the actual outrage will not be covered, because it does not represent the narrative.

riverroyal

Reaction score
No accident. The person in possession of that firearm is responsible every time that firearm is discharged
I get that. But to point at a neck a shot. I dunno. Be interesting to see who did it. Theres enough people in the room. Someone knows

hallett3

Reaction score
I bet the shooting investigation will be shoved under the rug. Out right murder. Can’t justify anything on that shooting.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
I’m a trump supporter, but storming the capital was a huge mistake....the ammunition the left now has...idk..bad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I agree. But what will not be addressed in the main stream is that ANTIFA did in fact infiltrate and pose as Trump Supporters. Based on the photos and actions it appears they were definitely involved in the actual entrance of the buildings. Of course there were plenty of run of the mill Trump Supporters with them going right along.

Very stupid move in my opinion. Can't take any of it back and unfortunately the history of it will be written by an obvious bias media.

Status
Not open for further replies.