WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Ass Man

LazyLavey

Reaction score
Had my routine molestation today..

While I was waiting the thought entered my mind, who would want to be a proctologist when there are so many other specialty practices?

Don't get me wrong, I appreciate the Dr but just don't get why...☝️

napanutt

Connoisseur
Reaction score

While I was waiting the thought entered my mind, who would want to be a proctologist when there are so many other specialty practices?

How about a urologist? I had the scope thingy a few months ago. Doogie Howser looking doctor almost seemed like he enjoyed my squirming during the procedure. 😳

240Hallett

Reaction score
OP Made me think of this license plate hanging in my favorite bar in the Caribbean.
1A0A6045-8855-4081-9AAC-908090692C91.jpeg

Supposedly belong to Jerry Seinfeld.

240Hallett

Reaction score
And BTW I just had my camera invasion last week.:mad:

SHOCKtheMONKEY

Reaction score

That's nothing. I had my ass spread apart and then they took 12 samples of my prostate with a big ass needle. Six months later they robotically ripped it out through my wallet...Lol
Thank goodness my surgeon was top notch, as I still function normally minus the money shot...
Another month or two later it would have been a different story.

Get your blood test checked during your physical's guys.
And get a physical yearly.

Last edited:

Gelcoater

Reaction score
I’ve not done it yet.
Last time at the Dr office he was (for the 3rd time) telling me I “need” to have this done, yesterday.

Never seen a more perplexed and at the same time amused face when I told him to just do it now. Because you’re half way there already.🖕

Mikemo_SDS

Reaction score
That’s nothing! I pissed a little blood once after a getting kicked in the nuts by my son on accident and had to have a camera stuck up my little buddy! Ackward, especially when the nurse that got me prepped was pretty new and nervous!

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
That’s nothing! I pissed a little blood once after a getting kicked in the nuts by my son on accident and had to have a camera stuck up my little buddy! Ackward, especially when the nurse that got me prepped was pretty new and nervous!
I think that I’d rather have your scenario. When I went in for my vasectomy the nurse that prep’d me was more than willing to do the deed. Too bad for him he was not my type. 🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪

ibelio

Reaction score
doctor says to wiggle your toes not fun

HubbaHubbaLife

Reaction score
I tell my guy to dim the lights and turn up the Sinatra if we gotta do this, lets do it right!

port austin pirate

Reaction score
Pete Bs next choice after politician, figured he could bend a lot more people over as a Democrat politician