WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Assaulted by MAGA douchebag at protest

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
He didn’t get the best of me - he fled the scene. I still have the right to my personal space and he violated it. A slap of a hand a bitch-also to the neck are drastically different things.
If he assaulted you first, then you should have taken him down and given that pedophile what for and you would have been well within your right.
Why didn't you?
Why'd you go to the evil cops?

Last edited:

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
So my 15 year old daughter wanted to go to a protest. So I took her to one a few days ago. There were 20-30 protestors, mostly HS kids, on each corner of a large intersection. I noticed an older guy, at least 55, wearing a MAGA hat, holding a huge US flag, US flag t shirt, with a sign saying “God bless the police”, the whole bit. He was harassing the young ladies and just being a total dick. One girl Who was maybe 15 held up her sign, her shirt cane up a bit, and the dude yells “yea show your tits!!” Things were getting tense, the Sheriff dept was nearby but they weren’t even watching what was going on. So I needed to do two things - get the dude’s attention off the young girls, and get the cops attention on him, because shit was starting to get out of hand. So I grabbed a sign and sharpie, wrote “ASSHOLE =>” on it and stood right next to him. Well he didn’t appreciate that, so we start exchanging words. He was the kinda guy that you can just tell had an affinity for meth and pills. He takes out his phone and says he’s going to take my picture and sticks his phone in my face. I slap his phone away and tell him to get the fuck away from me. He then bitch-slaps me on the neck. Some teenage girl picks up her skateboard and swings it at him, making contact with his mid-section. The other protestors get between us. Even though he surely would have kicked my ass, I was so wound up I was ready to take him on. But I really didn’t want my daughter to see me get my ass kicked, and I didn’t want any of the HS kids to get involved. So I took a breath and walked over to the cops and told them what happened. When I walked back to pick up my daughter, the douchebag had fled. Mission accomplished.
LOL, I just re read this, did you used to write to Dear Penthouse when you were a kid??? This sounds about as true as those letters.

Hahahaha, loser.

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score
Yea looking back, I should have done that instead of engaging with him. Guess my hatred of pedophiles got the worst of me.

NO your EGO got the best of you to try an look cool in front of a bunch of kids!!

Otherwise YOUR sign would have read "PEDOPHILE>>>" and not "ASSHOLE>>>"!!!

Just sayin!

IGNORANT!

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
He didn’t get the best of me - he fled the scene. I still have the right to my personal space and he violated it. A slap of a hand a bitch-also to the neck are drastically different things.

Slap a cop's hand out of the way and see if there is a difference..... 😎

Universal Elements

Reaction score
So you are OK with people sticking their phones in your face? Good for you bro.You have more restraint that I do. I don’t like people putting shit in my face so I slapped his hand away.

it’s called assault

RogerThat99

Parker Is Now OPEN
Reaction score
To me, you come off as the instigator in the situation. Now you are complaining about his response.

Though Creepy Old Guy was saying inappropriate things (which would anger me also), the girls were in no danger from said Creepy Old Guy. You chose to instigate by making a sign and sticking it in his face. Then committing Assault & Battery on him when he pulled out his phone (I wouldn't want to have my picture taken either, so you know where I am coming from).

The rules of these protests are NO touchy touchy...you break that rule, and you better expect a retaliation. If I was in your shoes, I would have gone over and said something to the guy, or just ignored him. I NEVER would have made an Asshole sign and shoved it in his face. Who wants their hands tied up holding a sign if things do go south? (I apologize for the long response).

Sent From Tapatalk

delta_rat

Reaction score
To me, you come off as the instigator in the situation. Now you are complaining about his response.

Though Creepy Old Guy was saying inappropriate things (which would anger me also), the girls were in no danger from said Creepy Old Guy. You chose to instigate by making a sign and sticking it in his face. Then committing Assault & Battery on him when he pulled out his phone (I wouldn't want to have my picture taken either, so you know where I am coming from).

The rules of these protests are NO touchy touchy...you break that rule, and you better expect a retaliation. If I was in your shoes, I would have gone over and said something to the guy, or just ignored him. I NEVER would have made an Asshole sign and shoved it in his face. Who wants their hands tied up holding a sign if things do go south? (I apologize for the long response).

Sent From Tapatalk

again, I could have handled things differently. Tensions were high. Thanks for at least acknowledging that what he was doing would have angered you also. Other posters to this thread seem way more angered by what they perceive to be my political affiliations instead of being angered that this douche was sexually harassing young girls. And that’s pretty sad.

delta_rat

Reaction score
You ignorant SOB, do you know what kind of hornet's nest you just wacked???? I guess being a newbi, one just has to go through the initiation process of the dungeon. Good luck newbi. Wait till you meet Reeg, you'll love him!!
Does he like underage girls?

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
If you meant he hates pedophiles. Then yea would love to meet him and drain a few beers.
I can pretty much assure you he doesn't like pedos but I can say for sure , he loves making grease spots out of people like you!! :)

delta_rat

Reaction score
Is it too soon to take bets on wether this IP has been here before?
I come on here quite a bit. I like looking at your beautiful boats and following the projects and all that. Don’t login and post very often though. Whatever, I’m done talking about this, have a good day fellas.

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
I come on here quite a bit. I like looking at your beautiful boats and following the projects and all that. Don’t login and post very often though. Whatever, I’m done talking about this, have a good day fellas.
Picking up your ball and leaving, hell you haven't even met Reegy yet!!!

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
If you meant he hates pedophiles. Then yea would love to meet him and drain a few beers.

I do HATE pedos, but what I also hate are men behaving like little snowflakes. Next time you’re in a situation like that rat, don’t be a passive aggressive liberal bitch. You got something to say, say it to their face.

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score

How much for the Caddy? $$
:)
479E06DD-16F5-4158-A447-76BC1B3F0BE4.jpeg

Kfabe

Reaction score
This might be the greatest thread in the history of RDP!

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
again, I could have handled things differently. Tensions were high. Thanks for at least acknowledging that what he was doing would have angered you also. Other posters to this thread seem way more angered by what they perceive to be my political affiliations instead of being angered that this douche was sexually harassing young girls. And that’s pretty sad.
Actually, I think most here take extreme umbrage with you conflating MAGA Trump supporters with pedophilia.
I know I do.
And you wonder why you're taking heavy artillery fire in here?
You're not very fucking smart are you?

Last edited:

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
02_6i_got_this.gif

RogerThat99

Parker Is Now OPEN
Reaction score
Actually, I think most here take extreme umbrage with you conflating MAGA Trump supporters with pedophilia.
I know I do.
^^^This^^^ That's when you know someone is either a Douchebag, or a Troll. I don't care either way. I tried to be...what's the word... Empathetic of his situation. F him if he is going to try and make that connection.

Sent From Tapatalk

RogerThat99

Parker Is Now OPEN
Reaction score
Also, there was already a Deltarat here, who is a personal friend of mine. Why didn't you pick a name that wasn't a variant of an existing members name? This isn't Instagram.

Sent From Tapatalk

Last edited:

lbhsbz

Reaction score

Good...go back to the old ways

I don't even know where to start...you seem like
So my 15 year old daughter wanted to go to a protest. So I took her to one a few days ago. There were 20-30 protestors, mostly HS kids, on each corner of a large intersection. I noticed an older guy, at least 55, wearing a MAGA hat, holding a huge US flag, US flag t shirt, with a sign saying “God bless the police”, the whole bit. He was harassing the young ladies and just being a total dick. One girl Who was maybe 15 held up her sign, her shirt cane up a bit, and the dude yells “yea show your tits!!” Things were getting tense, the Sheriff dept was nearby but they weren’t even watching what was going on. So I needed to do two things - get the dude’s attention off the young girls, and get the cops attention on him, because shit was starting to get out of hand. So I grabbed a sign and sharpie, wrote “ASSHOLE =>” on it and stood right next to him. Well he didn’t appreciate that, so we start exchanging words. He was the kinda guy that you can just tell had an affinity for meth and pills. He takes out his phone and says he’s going to take my picture and sticks his phone in my face. I slap his phone away and tell him to get the fuck away from me. He then bitch-slaps me on the neck. Some teenage girl picks up her skateboard and swings it at him, making contact with his mid-section. The other protestors get between us. Even though he surely would have kicked my ass, I was so wound up I was ready to take him on. But I really didn’t want my daughter to see me get my ass kicked, and I didn’t want any of the HS kids to get involved. So I took a breath and walked over to the cops and told them what happened. When I walked back to pick up my daughter, the douchebag had fled. Mission accomplished.

You seem like a real piece of shit.

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
Take daughter to protest.
No idea if violence will erupt.
Hear crackhead say something to daughter.
Poke crackhead with a stick.
Get outraged when the crackhead responds.

Removing oneself from the situation, or in this case avoiding it entirely, is so much easier...

Ragged Edge

Man in the Box
Reaction score
You are right, aggressively putting a phone in someone’s face is assault.

Ummmm, no it's not unless he actually hit you with it. This point has been argued by many celebrities in the past regarding paparazzi and always fails in court. Should have just ducked away but hindsight is 20/20 right? At least you and your daughter were not injured during the event.

squeezer

Reaction score
I know I do.

Yes... Because its extremely out of character for Trump to be associated with anything like that.

The Phantom

Banned
Reaction score

Why would you subject yourself and your daughter to events that you know can possibly turn violent. If there had been a physical altercation both of you would’ve lost. Something you learn with age is to stay away from such events.

The Phantom

Banned
Reaction score
What do

i don’t know what TDS is, but yeah, I don’t like racist pedophiles. Don’t assume that because I don’t like Adolph Trump that I’m a democrat. It’s not binary. It’s actually possible for someone to not like either party.

You’re not Republican and you’re not a Democrat and you don’t like racist pedophiles got it!

The Phantom

Banned
Reaction score
The guy at the protest was coming on to underage girls and saying very inappropriate things. Seems like those who have replied so far don’t have any problem with that.

I think the issue is you taking your 15-year-old daughter to that event. What did you expect everybody would be having a Bible study and holding up their Bible?

The Phantom

Banned
Reaction score
I didn’t start shit. The asshole was way out of line. He chose to stick his phone in my face. He chose to bitch-slap me. I don’t support de-funding the police, never said I did. My daughter is entitled to her opinion as much as you and I are.

I agree with you 100% your daughter is free to voice her opinion. She is also free to go swimming in shark infested waters.

stevesdcb

Reaction score
* Taking a 15 yr old girl to a protest? This isn't just any protest, serious shit has been going down, everywhere.
* Claiming that the protest is in Roseville? Like nothing ever happens in Roseville?
* What is the daughter protesting about? The accused officer is in custody awaitiing trial.
* Exposing your daughter to Antifa?
* Getting upset because a creep was at the protest?
* Not reporting the creep to the police who are standing close by?
* Lumping all Maga supporters as Creepy?
* Almost get your ass kicked, after you start slapping the creep?
* Complaining about the outcome on a web site?

Well, I guess one can't report the creep to the Police when your there to protest against the Police. Father of the year award right there.

Universal Elements

Reaction score

Shit, you would have slapped my ass
You’re not Republican and you’re not a Democrat and you don’t like racist pedophiles got it!

But, but, but........ he loves ‘beautiful’ boats. Kinda pedoboatifilia if you ask me. A grown man calling a boat beautiful is borderline???

Universal Elements

Reaction score
I think the issue is you taking your 15-year-old daughter to that event. What did you expect everybody would be having a Bible study and holding up their Bible?

Another dumbass parent. I wouldn’t let my kids go anywhere near that shit. Anything can and will happen at theses event.

Last edited:

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
Why would you subject yourself and your daughter to events that you know can possibly turn violent. If there had been a physical altercation both of you would’ve lost. Something you learn with age is to stay away from such events.
SERE.
Survival, Evasion, Resistance and Escape I believe is what you speak of.