WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

ASU Water Ski Team

Tamalewagon

Little Buddy
Reaction score
Hi RDP Brethren. My son Alex is on the ASU water ski team. They are building a contact list for possible donations to support their club team. If you are open to receiving a letter regarding support of the ASU water ski team, please DM me your name, email, phone number and physical address. Any level of support is appreciated.

If you accept, you will be added to a potential donor list for much needed help. Thank you.

Tamalewagon

Little Buddy
Reaction score
FYI, they are not looking for huge donations (although they are welcome LOL). $5, $10, $20 donations would be awesome. Their season was wiped out by Covid as were almost all collegiate sports so ANY donations would be greatly appreciated. These are up and coming responsible river rats.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
This is the ASU campus out of Havasu or?

SkiDoc

Reaction score
My son was on the Alabama Ski Team. They have great luck soliciting donations from Alumni. The skiers tend to be very loyal to the team. Great sport.

coz

-------------------
Reaction score
Hi RDP Brethren. My son Alex is on the ASU water ski team. They are building a contact list for possible donations to support their club team. If you are open to receiving a letter regarding support of the ASU water ski team, please DM me your name, email, phone number and physical address. Any level of support is appreciated.

If you accept, you will be added to a potential donor list for much needed help. Thank you.

Nice! congrats to him. I saw they picked up a new boat from the good people @ Action Watersports.

ws1.jpg
ws2.jpg

Boat Bling

Reaction score
Have him reach out to us. We'll donate product to keep the boat clean and some more to raffle off and raise some $$$. Congrats on the new boat! Action will take good care of them but make sure they make early service appts. Every dealer out here is booking service months out.

-Zack

Zack@ blingsauce .com

2Driver

Reaction score
This is the ASU campus out of Havasu or?

They have had the team out of Tempe for 20+ years or so. Ski lakes in town are predicable and available. It would be a good add to the Havasu Campus if you could get enough kids.

sidcastle

Reaction score
They have had the team out of Tempe for 20+ years or so. Ski lakes in town are predicable and available. It would be a good add to the Havasu Campus if you could get enough kids.

are they still skiing at Tempe Town Lake? I would like to come watch a competition if possible.

2Driver

Reaction score
are they still skiing at Tempe Town Lake? I would like to come watch a competition if possible.

Not sure, that was the last time I saw them but a long time ago. I assume they would?

LOL What a great sport to get your kid in, never miss a river trip due to sports

Tamalewagon

Little Buddy
Reaction score
Have him reach out to us. We'll donate product to keep the boat clean and some more to raffle off and raise some $$$. Congrats on the new boat! Action will take good care of them but make sure they make early service appts. Every dealer out here is booking service months out.

-Zack

Zack@ blingsauce .com

That's awesome. Thank you Zack.

DWC

Reaction score
My son was on the Alabama Ski Team. They have great luck soliciting donations from Alumni. The skiers tend to be very loyal to the team. Great sport.
We stayed at a suppliers hunting/fishing property that had a decent size lake/pond on it. They said the Alabama ski team used it for training. Awesome set-up.

coz

-------------------
Reaction score

I know they use to practice at thunderbird raceway and there's a ski community by me on Elliot & Cooper that I've seen them at.

Tamalewagon

Little Buddy
Reaction score

Last chance to sign up to help the kids. 8:30 is the cutoff tonight and then the drive is over. Please lend a hand if you can.

Tamalewagon

Little Buddy
Reaction score
Thank you to all that donated. The kids wanted me to let you know how grateful they are.