WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Asymptomatic vs False Positive

Kachina26

Inmate #RDP158
Reaction score
What's the difference? How does one distinguish which is which?

stingray11

Reaction score
Asymptomatic is showing no symptoms or conditions

False positive is incorrect test result

If your asymptomatic they will not give you a test unless you are somebody very important. Because you have to have symptoms of covid-19 to even send you for a test.

A false positive would be a positive results then backed up with two negatives to prove the first test was a false positive

Sent from my SM-G930VL using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score

If your asymptomatic they will not give you a test unless you are somebody very important. Because you have to have symptoms of covid-19 to even send you for a test.

A false positive would be a positive results then backed up with two negatives to prove the first test was a false positive

Not entirely true in most states. In Arizona at least, you do not need to have symptoms to get a test anymore. Also, most employers are not requiring 2 negative tests in a row. Matter of fact, I dont think there is a clearly defined and followed process to Identify a false positive result.

Kachina26

Inmate #RDP158
Reaction score

And how do we know if those aren't false negatives.

stingray11

Reaction score
Not entirely true in most states. In Arizona at least, you do not need to have symptoms to get a test anymore. Also, most employers are not requiring 2 negative tests in a row. Matter of fact, I dont think there is a clearly defined and followed process to Identify a false positive result.
Yeah that may be true now but the wife had covid-19 and I never got it or showed symptoms and they wouldn't test me but made me sit through a two-week quarantine of course I'm not from Arizona either