WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

At A Party Tonight Listening To A Young Man Tell Me How Bad Jail Is!!!!

Dansblown73Nordic

Reaction score
This 18 year old kid has been in trouble for several years. At 15 he stole his neighbors car who was on vacation. He spent a evening driving this car like a drift car. Used the emergency brake to skid it around corners. It looked like a car from a demolition derby when he was done. Smashed on every corner. It was totaled. I think he is still paying for that or the parents are more than likely.

So now he was away at some type of a school for troubled kids. He finds a car in the parking lot that was abandoned. He decides to look in the car. He finds a 22 long rifle. So him and his buddy take it in the woods. They shoot at whatever. Then leave the gun. Then for some reason the other kid spills his guts about the gun. They lock up this kid in jail for two days.....

He is telling me how TERRIBLE JAIL IS.....LMFAO I said do you think it was going to be a country club? Bad Food,Pillow was NFG....Blanket was to thin.....WTF IS WRONG WITH KIDS!!!!!! THIS KIDS NEEDS A BOOT UP HIS ASS EVERY 15 MINUTES!!!!!

outboardrick

Reaction score
This 18 year old kid has been in trouble for several years. At 15 he stole his neighbors car who was on vacation. He spent a evening driving this car like a drift car. Used the emergency brake to skid it around corners. It looked like a car from a demolition derby when he was done. Smashed on every corner. It was totaled. I think he is still paying for that or the parents are more than likely.

So now he was away at some type of a school for troubled kids. He finds a car in the parking lot that was abandoned. He decides to look in the car. He finds a 22 long rifle. So him and his buddy take it in the woods. They shoot at whatever. Then leave the gun. Then for some reason the other kid spills his guts about the gun. They lock up this kid in jail for two days.....

He is telling me how TERRIBLE JAIL IS.....LMFAO I said do you think it was going to be a country club? Bad Food,Pillow was NFG....Blanket was to thin.....WTF IS WRONG WITH KIDS!!!!!! THIS KIDS NEEDS A BOOT UP HIS ASS EVERY 15 MINUTES!!!!!

Hopefully he can do the math :cool

HOOTER SLED-

Supercharged MOTORBOAT!!!
Reaction score
Damn....that would been kinda fun talking shit to that guy......what a dumb ass. :D

BUDMAN

HAVASU BOUND
Reaction score
IMO, bad parents. Parents want to be their kids best friend and not a parent.

Wouldn't say entirely the parents. Out of 4 kids 3 have turned out pretty great. 1 on the other hand total fucking nightmare.

Dansblown73Nordic

Reaction score
Wouldn't say entirely the parents. Out of 4 kids 3 have turned out pretty great. 1 on the other hand total fucking nightmare.......When I read this I just laughed.

The kid has three brothers that are the nicest kids. One owns a business. Another has a good job and the third is in college. Then this kid who is a TOTAL DIP SHIT!!!! I really don't know where the train came off the tracks. He is worried he will have to spend more time in that horrible jail. I looked him in the eye and said that is why it is called jail....not a fun place...

Abc123

Banned
Reaction score
[video=youtube;7vNS5jBcflo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vNS5jBcflo[/video]

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
Personally I hate being in jail. Surprisingly I know some people that like it.

Sleek-Jet

Reaction score
IMO, bad parents. Parents want to be their kids best friend and not a parent.

My brother's and I were all raised exactly the same, knew what was expected. One of us has done a 3 year hitch in Nevada for Breaking and Entering with some drug charges thrown on top. The rest of us all have successful lives and families.

Some people are just wired different.

lf2

Reaction score
What's crazy is when that changes. My wife's brother has basically been in jail or prison since 18 he's now 37. One of the last times he was out my FIL got him a job and an apartment. About a week later my FIL got at call from the company he got him a job at that he was a no show. Talking with him he admitted to my FIL life is to hard on the outside it's to hard getting to work on time, to hard managing his life, etc.. in prison they tell you when to eat when to sleep etc. he said that life is way easier. Pretty sad.

AzGeo

Fair winds and following seas George.. Rest Easy..
Reaction score
The beatings will continue until moral here improves .............

Once is a stupid fuck up .....

Twice is a menace to society ......

Third time is a waste of oxygen and water .......