WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

At this point in the game...

ElAzul

Well-Known RDP Inmate #211
Reaction score
Why do we even care what the other side has to say anymore? The line is obviously drawn, no more podium, no more tagging @soandso to get their angle on a breaking interweb news story call out every 12 minutes. These people thrive on attention, they suck at real life and are never wrong. In my eyes (please tell me if I'm wrong here) arguing on RDP is like arguing with the drunk flat biller at the bar wanting to ruin everyone's time because he's a small dicked insecure douche that probably got picked on in school. You don't keep going back n forth you knock the dude out or move on and laugh at him behind his back which is likely worse than an ass beating to these sensitive teet suckling dorks. I grew up rough and street smart, kept my mouth shut and never let someone see me coming if it's "go" time. My ole lady knows if I'm loud I'm probably harmless, if I'm quite it's time to get me out of a situation before shit goes really wrong for the other party. Wise up brother's, F these band nerd's and their miserable existence of a life. Let em be jealous and emotional twats online, do yore talking when shit gets real. Go play with yore kids, bang yore hotter wives, laugh more, smile more, work on a project or whatever and stop giving these miserable people a reason for existence. Not even a blip on my radar unless yore in my face. Make it a great week guys change it up

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Why do we even care what the other side has to say anymore? The line is obviously drawn, no more podium, no more tagging @soandso to get their angle on a breaking interweb news story call out every 12 minutes. These people thrive on attention, they suck at real life and are never wrong. In my eyes (please tell me if I'm wrong here) arguing on RDP is like arguing with the drunk flat biller at the bar wanting to ruin everyone's time because he's a small dicked insecure douche that probably got picked on in school. You don't keep going back n forth you knock the dude out or move on and laugh at him behind his back which is likely worse than an ass beating to these sensitive teet suckling dorks. I grew up rough and street smart, kept my mouth shut and never let someone see me coming if it's "go" time. My ole lady knows if I'm loud I'm probably harmless, if I'm quite it's time to get me out of a situation before shit goes really wrong for the other party. Wise up brother's, F these band nerd's and their miserable existence of a life. Let em be jealous and emotional twats online, do yore talking when shit gets real. Go play with yore kids, bang yore hotter wives, laugh more, smile more, work on a project or whatever and stop giving these miserable people a reason for existence. Not even a blip on my radar unless yore in my face. Make it a great week guys change it up

I can't promise anything.