WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Attack on guns SB 1625

dezrtracer

Reaction score
SB 1625 in Arizona . Hope it's not true but , just watched a video on you tube about it . If it's true would be a huge attack on firearms in AZ .. To many people voting Cali ways in AZ .

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
They do the same shit every year. Libtard Mexican low life’s from Tucson. Nothing new. Ain’t going anywhere don’t get your BVd’s in a bunch.
After the humiliating defeat of the sanctuary city ordanence this past Nove.ber, I'm hoping things may be swinging the other way around here. Everyone I've talked to here in Tucson that have moved from Cali have been on the same page as all of us.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Cdog

Reaction score
After the humiliating defeat of the sanctuary city ordanence this past Nove.ber, I'm hoping things may be swinging the other way around here. Everyone I've talked to here in Tucson that have moved from Cali have been on the same page as all of us.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

hard to say. Everyone I know in Tucson is hard right. But there are a lot of Hispanic poors that vote for lies and free handouts. All the trash politicians in Azcome from either Tucson or Indian areas.

I will say we Arizonans get a little complacent. It’s good to rattle the cage and get the attention of people every once in a while to fight back these cock suckers. We’re no Virginia. We will fight.

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
This is sad to see.
One of the Senators that signed on to this garbage, Lisa Otondo, is (was) a lifelong family friend who hails from my area. We grew up and partied together, never not known her. Very close friends we were. I ignored the fact that she was a left wing demoncrap for a long time because she did a lot of good representing the interests of the Yuma area farmers and others here.
This however, is the final straw and I can no longer do the cognitive dissonance thing with her.
We are at this point no longer friends. :(
Someone who is actively involved with trying to disarm me and others as well as usher in tyranny in my state/country can be considered nothing other than an enemy. This is the sawed off little dictator runt bloombergs agenda being pushed in plain sight.
This will probably go nowhere, for now. They never stop though. It will keep being pushed and re-introduced.
When Martha McSilly takes another dive for the Uniparty establishment in November, combined with the voter fraud that got Krysten Sinema "elected" we will have another gun grabbing Senator, Mark Kelly, installed in this state and Sinema will then come alive and the two of them will wreak havoc in Arizona.
Wow.
The lines are being drawn and sides are forming.
This is not going to end well and it's only a matter of not if, but when the SHTF.
Keep your powder dry people.

mbrown2

Reaction score
Looks like Calizona is busy... In the last several weeks these bills have been introduced.

SB1624

https://legiscan.com/AZ/text/SB1624/2020

Background checks

SB1625

https://legiscan.com/AZ/text/SB1625/2020

Assault weapons ban

SB1626

https://legiscan.com/AZ/text/SB1626/2020

Also known as, a red flag law.

SB2545

https://legiscan.com/AZ/text/HB2545/2020

Strict background checks and firearm registration.

HB2544

Under this one it’s against the law to not have your gun in a safe in your own home

https://legiscan.com/AZ/text/HB2544/2020

SB1286

https://legiscan.com/AZ/text/SB1286/2020

Bump stock ban.

CLdrinker

Reaction score
that’s the problem. All these CA folks leaving and then continuing to vote the same illogical way
your seeing it in AZ, NV and TX
Bullshit. This is happening across the entire country. Have you not been paying attention to Virginia? Are you blaming that on California as well?

The government is seeking control plain and simple. Better get ready to die to protect our freedom. It’s at the point of hand them
Over or use them.

Singleton

Reaction score
Bullshit. This is happening across the entire country. Have you not been paying attention to Virginia? Are you blaming that on California as well?

The government is seeking control plain and simple. Better get ready to die to protect our freedom. It’s at the point of hand them
Over or use them.

I agree, the liberal democrats are pushing gun control, and I am 100% against that.
However, with CA residents leaving (but still voting liberal democratic ways), AZ, NV and TX are being impacted politically more then some other states. Use Austin as an example, that town has gone from nice to shit with the liberal democrats influencing the vote.

i vote conservative, and when I move out of CA, I will continue to vote that way.

mbrown2

Reaction score
that’s the problem. All these CA folks leaving and then continuing to vote the same illogical way

This is not the issue. AZ has plenty of diversity. The uproar when AZ passed AB187 in the early 2000's was not California transplants demonstrating; I would know as I was one of the transplants living in state at the time. Any state that borders Mexico is naturally going to have a lot of diversity; pair that with the indian reservations you can see where this is going. So I understand why they would vote to serve the under served but surprised they are going after guns with all these bills.

dribble

Reaction score

Actually, the three Democratic Arizona Lawmakers who authored this bill have been elected representatives in Arizona,
(either in the House of Representatives or the Senate since 2003, 2004 and 2011 respectively). Clearly, electing Liberal Democrats in not a new phenomenon in Arizona. It should also be noted that the elected Republican Governor (Douglas Ducey) also favors some of these measures.

Reactions: DWC

Dana757

Reaction score
I thought the liberals were the ones STAYING in CA.

C08H18

Reaction score
I just moved to AZ from WA. Haven't even gotten my new license. Don't be doing this shit now!

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
It's a damn good thing I do not own any assault weapons...otherwise I would have to sign up for their list or get rid of them ;)