regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
37ABA3D1-6E94-4820-BFA4-965DC96EE834.jpeg

E1FC7E6C-044C-405A-AEBB-A13116590670.gif

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
This is why I laugh every time people on here talk about “rising up” and the impending civil war. 2/3 of the population agree or can find common ground on more than 50% of issues. The other 1/3 are entrenched in their positions, and 1/3 of those are on the insane fringes and get 99% of the attention because the media’s goal in the end is to make money in any way possible.

The actual problem is having everything distilled down to 2 political parties. When the middle 2/3s starts voting out idiots on both sides we might have something. The tug of war at the lunatic fringes will eventually end as the fringes cannibalize themselves, but that will probably take the better part of a generation.

Last edited:

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score
This is why I laugh every time people on here talk about “rising up” and the impending civil war. 2/3 of the population agree or can find common ground on more than 50% of issues. The other 1/3 are entrenched in their positions, and 1/3 of those are on the insane fringes and get 99% of the attention because the media’s goal in the end is to make money in any way possible.

The actual problem is having everything distilled down to 2 political parties. When the middle 2/3s starts voting out idiots on both sides we might have something. The tug of war at the lunatic fringes will eventually end as the fringes cannibalize themselves, but that will probably take the better part of a generation.

Are you actually in touch with this mythical 2/3's?

I only speak for myself, but when I see riots and shit going down, citizens being accosted and THEIR FREEDOM to pass unmolested being attacked, and police standing down to allow it to happen...I get somewhat concerned.

Lets say you and your wife and kids get stuck (I know you are smarter than that just hear me out) in the middle of one of those antifa shit storms where they are beating on peoples cars, preventing you from your own freedom, trapping you in place, with the threat of violence...

You going to cowtow or are you going to open up, either drift over their dumb fucking asses or draw down on them?

I only want to stop feeling like I have to prepare for war if I want to show support for ANYTHING the pussies don't like.

Guns. American Flag. The President. Military. Police.

You cannot openly support who you want in SoCal without threat of violence.

I'm not even talking about the absolute stupidity shown by our elected offcials atm.

Lavey29

Floatin Dirty
Reaction score
Are you actually in touch with this mythical 2/3's?

I only speak for myself, but when I see riots and shit going down, citizens being accosted and THEIR FREEDOM to pass unmolested being attacked, and police standing down to allow it to happen...I get somewhat concerned.

Lets say you and your wife and kids get stuck (I know you are smarter than that just hear me out) in the middle of one of those antifa shit storms where they are beating on peoples cars, preventing you from your own freedom, trapping you in place, with the threat of violence...

You going to cowtow or are you going to open up, either drift over their dumb fucking asses or draw down on them?

I only want to stop feeling like I have to prepare for war if I want to show support for ANYTHING the pussies don't like.

Guns. American Flag. The President. Military. Police.

You cannot openly support who you want in SoCal without threat of violence.

I'm not even talking about the absolute stupidity shown by our elected offcials atm.

I totally agree with you and I'm sure we would do what needed to be done to protect our families. I actually think as the previous post stated it is more the 2/3 of the population but the problem is we are the silent majority. If the silent majority became vocal and that 2/3 stood up and said enough is enough this bullshit would disappear. The liberal media is fueling it along with external world reach powerful sources. I would not be surprised to find some Russian or Chinese connection to it also to disrupt our known way of life here. Destroy us without ever firing a shot.